Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I am finally playing Outer Worlds and predictably I think it is amazing and have no idea what people dislike, but I have also only been to two planets, and I know it being short and shallow is apparently much of the issue. So maybe I am already like halfway done and do not even know it?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Small part of me still wants a Fallout game set within a week after the bombs drop. The initial chaos and danger present would be interesting if done right. And heck, it'd make sense here why there's still so many unlooted buildings. Seeing the very start of some new factions in whatever state the game took place in would be interesting, your character there to see it all happen rather than be an outsider not knowing jack poo poo about anything.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
The amount of loot is honestly my single biggest pet peeve about virtually any post-apocalyptic game. It is not like there would not still be interesting and valuable things to possess, it is that someone would already have collected them in all but cases of the most remote and dangerous locations. Making the focus of the early game being cobbling together absurd improvised armor and weapons would probably be extremely fun, not to mention make far more sense in a world 200 years removed from theft laws

But I agree, a Fallout game set in a world where people were just starting to realize all the old rules no longer apply would be amazing too.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

ive kind of wondered if fallout 5 wont actually be a continuation of 4 but rather a further offshoot of the earlier timeline of 76

but who knows

eventually id want to do new york but maybe not until the engine can give us an entirely urban map

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
edit/q

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Dr. Quarex posted:

The amount of loot is honestly my single biggest pet peeve about virtually any post-apocalyptic game. It is not like there would not still be interesting and valuable things to possess, it is that someone would already have collected them in all but cases of the most remote and dangerous locations. Making the focus of the early game being cobbling together absurd improvised armor and weapons would probably be extremely fun, not to mention make far more sense in a world 200 years removed from theft laws

But I agree, a Fallout game set in a world where people were just starting to realize all the old rules no longer apply would be amazing too.

One thing i liked in particular about FO2 was that energy weapons were this strange, rare old world thing that you wouldn't find just anywhere. There's a whole plot thread that teases them, only for those to turn out to be the dinkiest type of EW in the game. the late availability of EWs fucks with character builds somewhat, but fallout is one series imo that shouldn't make (too many) story/lore concessions for the sake of gameplay. something i realize rope kid didn't like.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Forgot a couple things when I was typing that out earlier, for a theoretical game that ticks more boxes for me.

No more grocery stores full of food after 200 years. Most of the untouched stuff from before the war is in locations that most people wouldn't want to deal with, guarded by robots and/or turrets, or nests of big nasty creatures like Yao Gui or Deathclaws. Less serious threats might have some stuff, but people would be more willing to brave geckos or molerats to find an ammo stash. On the other hand stuff gathered by others already, in stashes that have been forgotten, or in the camps of Raiders or Raider equivalents would still be common.

Your home base matters. You start out with player housing from your vault's settlement, and you can get other housing in other settlements as well. You are encouraged to use them because those places are safe, while if you just decide to use some house or something you found out in the wastes you might come back to find someone has looted your stuff the same way you do other peoples'. For gameplay reasons you would then get a quest to track that fucker down and get your stuff back, but they might be using it on you, going through your chems and using that missile launcher you had hidden for a rainy day.

Your vault allying with different groups would be useful to you gameplay wise as well, the place develops over time, adding services and potentially even perks depending on who you ally with. Ally with the Randian build happy faction? Your vault (and by extension you) learn to find more stuff when looking through locations, because that broken pencil you would have overlooked before might just be what you need to make something later. Ally with the Cannibal vault? Not only can you cannibalize, doing so in combat might make enemies run in fear. Out of gameplay this would also have an effect on how your vault home sees the world, the culture exchange causing shifts in viewpoints over time.

Less active living areas looking like a bomb went off in them a few hours ago, get rid of the environmental skeletons and all the burnt pages on the floor. Less huge junk piles in the middle of a city, more wall murals done by currently living people trying to spice up that empty featureless wall. Hell have it be a plot point that in some places they gathered up all the dead from the last 200 years and gave them proper burials. Mostly I don't want to see everyone living in absolute squalor.

Have new buildings with their own distinct look, separate from old world stuff. A different construction method that doesn't look exactly like old white picket fences and nuclear family homes, and also not like the shanty garbage bolted together that looks like it would fall apart weekly. Something that shows there is a new, permanent presence in the wastes. Something that means people aren't just squatting in ruins as a first choice.

Also, just because it tickled my fancy as an unarmed player who feels done dirty by FO4 compared to melee builds, have the technocrats be able to give you some crazy custom power armor with mobility enhancing parts and massive boosts to unarmed because 'you feel you punch too slow? what if... more arms to punch with? :haw:'

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
In FO4 I am up to the point where I have to make the 'Thing' and I know things split after that.
Are there things I really need to take care of beforehand specifically?
I know this likely cuts me off from certain faction things.
Can I save the Far Harbor until after, or should I do it beforehand?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Whelp, I started off with a stealth rifleman build with the intent of moving into stealth commando, but given I've got poo poo internet, estimated 180 ping to closest servers likely due to routing, survivability is super low against mobs.

Just hit level 48 and going to start the arduous respec into PA heavy gunner.

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?
I took a big break after playing at launch and coming back whenever I pick up technical data I don't get the quest trigger, and I don't have forbidden knowledge listed (but unticked) on my pipboy. Is there any way to fix this? Because I'm pretty sure I was still missing a few of the rewards.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

OgNar posted:

In FO4 I am up to the point where I have to make the 'Thing' and I know things split after that.

You get a very clear warning whenever you're going to lock in with a faction. Also you can do Far Harbor whenever, it's not tied into the main plot, but make sure you bring Nick with you.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Halman posted:

I took a big break after playing at launch and coming back whenever I pick up technical data I don't get the quest trigger, and I don't have forbidden knowledge listed (but unticked) on my pipboy. Is there any way to fix this? Because I'm pretty sure I was still missing a few of the rewards.

I've seen a claim that the quest is currently disabled.

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?

Taerkar posted:

I've seen a claim that the quest is currently disabled.

Oh good, that's actually a lot less infuriating than it just being broken for me

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

OgNar posted:

if you mean the teleporter you still have a bit to go before point of no return and can continue playing all three (four) factions along

if you want to do a "peaceful" ending (everyone but the institute around) my goto on various factions is this

BOS: feel free to do any quests up to from within/outside the wire when BOS asks you to hack the institute

Railroad: do operation undercover but betray the institute at some point after the battle for bunker hill either telling father off or killing him w/e

Minutemen: then you can use the minutemen to raid the institute and all factions are fine with each other and all their radiant quests and stores are still accessible etc

doing this downsides are can't get danse's perk, which is whatever, or very likely recruit X6-88 as a permanent companion which you can only do going real deep in the institute questline, both will either turn hostile on you or stop talking to you if you destroy either their respective factions so w/e

otherwise you want to pick explicitly one faction the game will warn you before the point of no return

far harbor can be done before the MQ is over or after, though your faction choices may change some dialgoue/options during it in the post game

i will say far harbor is probably the best part of the game imo

edit: you can do every quest for every faction before the end of "act 2" (building the thing) and then not do any other quests for them after until dealing with the institute and you're fine still, its just the act 3 quests that can veer factions into opposing each other

Halman posted:

apparently its disabled until next months update with some BoS showing up and you will then turn in the stuff to an npc instead of a cubby hole

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 29, 2020

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Thank you, exactly what I needed.

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
BOS vs Railroad specifically locks in after the Danse quest, so don't talk to Kellis. If you do, then PAM shuts down and I think it borks your progress with them. If I'm not mistaken there is a way of sequence breaking that gets three factions alive with BOS ending, but I've never done it.

What's the recs on legendary perks in 76? Got a ways to go but "what rads" + melee/unarmed vanguard seems pretty good, or should I plan on farming unyielding/bloodied. Also, What's the longest distance shotgun - and is it viable vs SB fliers or should I spec to heavy at some point?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

76 chat, how do I get my ammo economy under control? I'm about level 30 so I don't have the full range of scrounging perks and I've basically hit into a crisis. I've been cycling weapons every so often for the whole game, but the last few levels my supply has really been draining and now I'm running out and switching mid fight a lot. I've straight up run out of ammo for my combat shotgun and combat rifle and have had to go back to a crappy hunting rifle to chew through my .308s.

Scorched are the only things I've found that consistently feel at all profitable to fight, but farming them is way slower than the drain from fighting super mutants, ghouls, or animals, and I've tried gathering lead to craft but every spot the internet points me to is totally empty 95% of the time, before I even consider than I'm starting to get low on the other components.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
most people sell ammo for a cap a piece, which can help you early game when you need a few hundred (or thousand)

otherwise it's mostly about grabbing the ammosmith perk under agility at level 34 and ranking that up, as well as getting super duper at level 50 and starting to level up the legendary perk ammo factory at the same time

I know daily ops are recommended for level 50 as well, but I've run through lower level dudes in there and it's an amazing place to generate tons and tons of ammo

you can also find plans to rechamber some weapons to .50 cal which means you can craft 100x rounds a pop without perks

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Deformed Church posted:

76 chat, how do I get my ammo economy under control? I'm about level 30 so I don't have the full range of scrounging perks and I've basically hit into a crisis. I've been cycling weapons every so often for the whole game, but the last few levels my supply has really been draining and now I'm running out and switching mid fight a lot. I've straight up run out of ammo for my combat shotgun and combat rifle and have had to go back to a crappy hunting rifle to chew through my .308s.

Scorched are the only things I've found that consistently feel at all profitable to fight, but farming them is way slower than the drain from fighting super mutants, ghouls, or animals, and I've tried gathering lead to craft but every spot the internet points me to is totally empty 95% of the time, before I even consider than I'm starting to get low on the other components.

do daily ops. join daily ops teams and let the high levels carry you.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Daily Ops start at lvl 50.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Taerkar posted:

Daily Ops start at lvl 50.
you can join them below that, its a recommended level

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
That’s the recommended level, you can join a team and daily op at any level.

Just stimpack others and stand near the uplinks and try not to die, most people won’t give a poo poo.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Deformed Church posted:

There are a few things that can help. Learn a few can chime locations and nab them every single time you pass by. Like there are 6 sets at the pleasant valley ski hotel area. The 3 everyone nabs going into the main building, then 3 over the road just to the north that almost nobody nabs. Each chime gives 9 tin cans, each tin can gives 1 steel and one lead. You build up some lead quick.

Alternatively, post what platform you are on and some goon can probably shower you in whatever bullets you need.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 30, 2020

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
If you need ammo, just learn where some weight rooms are and pick all that poo poo up. There's a weight room outside the first town in the game, the hotel with a pool. There's a gym in the fire department and there's a gym in each of the nuclear bunkers.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

FO76: Is there any reason not to learn plans for weapons and armor? I've just hit level 60 and have just been learning everything I've come across, but I saw a reddit post saying not to learn weapons you don't want to get legendaries for from the purveyor?

E: Also, is it possible for me to build an end-game build without using vats? I've decided to stick with stealth commando instead of switching to PA heavy because that would take too long, and don't have any legendary armor or weapons that complement that build yet, but I just can't get into vats or used to it and like aiming myself.

I know vats has a ton of great perks like those that increase critical damage, gun fu, etc.

e2: Also, something else i've been wondering, is there any point to me keeping multiple PA frames / armor as someone who is not speccing into a PA build? I've got like 8 frames taking up space in my stash and maybe 3-4 full sets sans helmets of pieces.

Shrimp or Shrimps fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 31, 2020

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I use PA semi frequently and only keep 2 suits on me. 1 suit of x-01 with emergency protocols for doing serious poo poo with, 1 suit of excavator for doing hauling and mining funtimes. Most of the time I just chill in my secret service armor since it alone puts me into diminishing returns territory for resists, but in the event that I need the tankiness or to run around in a nuke zone or otherwise irradiated hellscape I have the PA handy.

T-65/Ultracite may give better or more optimal resists, but X-01 is easier to modify imo since you don't need bullion or to hope for rare plan drops from the sbq. A+ lazy option.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Deformed Church posted:

76 chat, how do I get my ammo economy under control?

Do daily ops often. Join groups when they pop up. Most high levels wont care if you are low level. The best thing you can do is stay alive and stay at whatever site you are capping so it goes faster. You'll get about 200 rounds of whatever ammo you are using at the end plus whatever you pick up from corpses. Try and tag as many enemies as you can. If you hit them they drop more ammo.

Crestfallen Poster
Apr 17, 2009

Let me guess. Fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first.
Dinosaur Gum

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

FO76: Is there any reason not to learn plans for weapons and armor? I've just hit level 60 and have just been learning everything I've come across, but I saw a reddit post saying not to learn weapons you don't want to get legendaries for from the purveyor?
You can't receive an item as a legendary drop (or from the Purveyor) if you can't craft it, so it's possible to game the system by deliberately not learning plans of things you're not interested in. This seems to only be the case for some of the high-end weapons (Bear-arm, Fixer, any Wastelanders stuff) and not generally true now that I've done a little more research. So learn away, I guess.

Crestfallen Poster fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Oct 31, 2020

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

Elmnt80 posted:

I use PA semi frequently and only keep 2 suits on me. 1 suit of x-01 with emergency protocols for doing serious poo poo with, 1 suit of excavator for doing hauling and mining funtimes. Most of the time I just chill in my secret service armor since it alone puts me into diminishing returns territory for resists, but in the event that I need the tankiness or to run around in a nuke zone or otherwise irradiated hellscape I have the PA handy.

T-65/Ultracite may give better or more optimal resists, but X-01 is easier to modify imo since you don't need bullion or to hope for rare plan drops from the sbq. A+ lazy option.

id also suggest maybe going t-51 since it has better ballistic resist than x-01, about as tricky to repair (which youll rarely if ever do) but people usually sell the mod plans for like 100 caps while x-01 mods i think? only come from the bunker vendor where they cost like 4000 caps a piece

t-60 is a downgrade from both but really cheap to fix up with the same availability of mods too

the progression tier going down basically with pros/cons

T-65: Best resists all around/Requires heap of bullion for everything, ugly as heck
T-51 Ultracite: Previously best in game all around/Some very rare mods, needs ultracite and other rare things to repair
T-51: Very high Ballistic and Energy protection, okay radiation resists/Requires some rarer mats for repairs but less than ultracite
X-01: Ok ballistic resists, great energy resists and radiation resists, unique helmet mod/ pricey to maintain, mods bought from npc vendors only
T-60: Improved stats from T-45, cheap to repair/just kind of middle of the road
T45/Raider: Roughly same statwise, typically babbys first power armor set. incredibly cheap to repair/Raider cant get jetpacks
Excavator: +100 carry weight with the full set, can slap shocks on the legs to get up to +200, double mining yield bonus from the arms/Worst stats among armors, no jetpack

Things to note: all power armors provide like a 40% damage reduction just being in the suit on top of whatever ballistic/energy protection they provide so you can really get away with just bringing whatever you like the look of best and still be ludicrously tanky

edit: ive got a fully modded out suit of each type (two x-01s, one to use skins on, one with the default prototype skin) and I basically swap them out whatever my fashion mood of the day is and at most the lower tier stuff has me using a few more stimpacks otherwise. most important thing is getting calibrated shocks on each leg with whatever you go with to make up losing out on regular armor SPECIAL boosts and not having a backpack

Berke Negri fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Oct 31, 2020

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Crestfallen Poster posted:

You can't receive an item as a legendary drop (or from the Purveyor) if you can't craft it, so it's possible to game the system by deliberately not learning plans of things you're not interested in.
This is the worst thing I have ever heard

Well, at least that explains why you would ever have a second character, to rectify the mistakes of learning how to craft the Commie Whacker

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

is that bug or a feature?

(also wow)

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Yeah I've been toying with the idea of starting a PA heavy gunner char during the next double XP in Dec and I'll definitely not learn every plan I come across, lol.

Elmnt80 posted:

Thanks, I'll keep a set or two around then even though I'm not speccing into a PA-centric build. I kinda like just rolling around in power armor sometimes as well and making stomping noises everywhere I go.

Berke Negri posted:

id also suggest maybe going t-51 since it has better ballistic resist than x-01, about as tricky to repair (which youll rarely if ever do) but people usually sell the mod plans for like 100 caps while x-01 mods i think? only come from the bunker vendor where they cost like 4000 caps a piece

t-60 is a downgrade from both but really cheap to fix up with the same availability of mods too

the progression tier going down basically with pros/cons

T-65: Best resists all around/Requires heap of bullion for everything, ugly as heck
T-51 Ultracite: Previously best in game all around/Some very rare mods, needs ultracite and other rare things to repair
T-51: Very high Ballistic and Energy protection, okay radiation resists/Requires some rarer mats for repairs but less than ultracite
X-01: Ok ballistic resists, great energy resists and radiation resists, unique helmet mod/ pricey to maintain, mods bought from npc vendors only
T-60: Improved stats from T-45, cheap to repair/just kind of middle of the road
T45/Raider: Roughly same statwise, typically babbys first power armor set. incredibly cheap to repair/Raider cant get jetpacks
Excavator: +100 carry weight with the full set, can slap shocks on the legs to get up to +200, double mining yield bonus from the arms/Worst stats among armors, no jetpack

Things to note: all power armors provide like a 40% damage reduction just being in the suit on top of whatever ballistic/energy protection they provide so you can really get away with just bringing whatever you like the look of best and still be ludicrously tanky

edit: ive got a fully modded out suit of each type (two x-01s, one to use skins on, one with the default prototype skin) and I basically swap them out whatever my fashion mood of the day is and at most the lower tier stuff has me using a few more stimpacks otherwise. most important thing is getting calibrated shocks on each leg with whatever you go with to make up losing out on regular armor SPECIAL boosts and not having a backpack

Thanks that is super useful. Should I just scrap my raider and t45 stuff or sell it or leave it in a cigarette container at a train station or?

Shrimp or Shrimps fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Oct 31, 2020

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I think that only applies to certain late game items and not the general stuff. I've gotten legendary drops for items I don't know how to make.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Looks like Sim Settlements 2 dropped on the 30th; Anyone give it a go yet? Thinking of doing up a modded install of Fallout 4.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

chaosapiant posted:

Looks like Sim Settlements 2 dropped on the 30th; Anyone give it a go yet? Thinking of doing up a modded install of Fallout 4.

It's really, really good. It is very professional and worthy of being a DLC in its own right. The new characters are voiced pretty well and it adds quite a bit of new content and locations across the game world. The only two problems are that it just starts out slow and there are bugs in the game that are still being fixed as of the time I'm typing this. I don't recommend playing it with Survival mode enabled, either

Heck the story in it is competent and makes sense. The lead character in the game also acknowledges that your character just had their entire world changed and has some sympathy for your plight unlike literally every other character in the game.

Entorwellian fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 1, 2020

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

E: Also, is it possible for me to build an end-game build without using vats? I've decided to stick with stealth commando instead of switching to PA heavy because that would take too long, and don't have any legendary armor or weapons that complement that build yet, but I just can't get into vats or used to it and like aiming myself.

I know vats has a ton of great perks like those that increase critical damage, gun fu, etc.

e2: Also, something else i've been wondering, is there any point to me keeping multiple PA frames / armor as someone who is not speccing into a PA build? I've got like 8 frames taking up space in my stash and maybe 3-4 full sets sans helmets of pieces.

The only reason not to learn all blueprints is for the purveyor chances, but I think you have a ton pre-unlocked anyway that it doesn't matter in the end what you have learned. I think it's kinda silly in a game where you craft weapons. I've learned basically every blueprint and I don't plan to fix that by making another character.

Post your build with https://nukesdragons.com/fallout76/perks so we can look at it. I would say you can do basically everything in the game with a completely random build except a few case scenarios that you couldnever even do or want to do in the first place. Damage perks surely would help but you can get by without them. You could also get by without having all the legendaries and then slowly acquire them. I like to think of fighting the SQB and the other boss as you are only like 1/20th or 1/8th of the group, there's no damage meters and people will most likely not call you out unless your obviously afk.

If your not going to use the heavy armor there's no reason to keep it unless you want too or maybe are holding out for a power armor display for the camps that might happen but you could just farm them again or learn the PA recipes that drop.

Rinkles posted:

is that bug or a feature?

(also wow)

I've been hoping that they add in an option to let you craft a legendary weapon of any blueprint you have learned with legendary modules from the puryevor, like you can with the wastelanders weapons, but haven't seen anything that would indicate that it would be coming.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Nov 1, 2020

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Entorwellian posted:

It's really, really good. It is very professional and worthy of being a DLC in its own right. The new characters are voiced pretty well and it adds quite a bit of new content and locations across the game world. The only two problems are that it just starts out slow and there are bugs in the game that are still being fixed as of the time I'm typing this. I don't recommend playing it with Survival mode enabled, either

Heck the story in it is competent and makes sense. The lead character in the game also acknowledges that your character just had their entire world changed and has some sympathy for your plight unlike literally every other character in the game.

drat, that’s all good news! Thanks! I’m gonna get my F4 installation setup and stable first with MO2 and then start dropping poo poo in, based around this mod.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Entorwellian posted:

I don't recommend playing it with Survival mode enabled, either

Why is that?

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Taerkar posted:

Why is that?

Building the radio beacon tower didn't summon the Stranger for me still and the Workshop UI wasn't working for me in Survival mode. It might be patched now but after 3 tries in a row I stopped bothering and turned on Normal mode. Suddenly no bugs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

I did my test run of SS2 in survival and didnt really have any issues

It does have some bugs/needing a bit more polish the deeper in the quests you go, but they're doing like daily hotfixes as issues are made aware