Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

This looks like a very typical Asian MMO to my uneducated eyes, except with Fallout 4 assets.

e: that's not a good look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

You can have her as a companion if you make a robot and assign it the Assaultron voice.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Stuffed into a toilet

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Fun trivia: F2's Myron and New Vegas' Boone were played by the same voice actor, Jason Marsden

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

jank

I just like saying jank

jank

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

That is very bad, especially compared against even some things they did in F4 (the fire/smoke cloud in Far Harbor come to mind).

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Honest question: What choices can you make that affect the world in base Fallout 4? There's the faction you choose which affects the ending, there's base building that causes NPCs to show up and provide you resources (but don't otherwise affect the narrative), and...?

Aside from the somewhat cosmetic things like, the arrival of the Pryddwen and the way the Cambridge Police Station changes as you progress in the Brotherhood quests, stuff like that, you can also kill named NPCs and they are just gone and don't come back, and their quests are gone etc.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Locking out weapons until you hit certain levels is really dumb. It's not like the game prevents you from going into areas where you are severely underleveled.

What if you have little baby arms and cannot hold up the big manly gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

If a few hundred computer nerds have to suffer so the world can have a good cowboy video game, its worth it