Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!

Arcsquad12 posted:

The more I see and read about this game the less I am interested. Even the hokey 50s educational videos feel like they're going overboard.

I'm with you on that, though I did like the hokey videos. But otherwise, yeah, gonna give this a pass, at least until it's been out for a good while and is less of an unknown quantity as far as gameplay etc. goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!
I got Fallout 4 for PS4 this week and really enjoying it so far. I sank a ton of hours into Fallout 3 just exploring poo poo and so far this looks like it'll be much the same (but accompanied by a doggo this time :3:).

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!

Wrr posted:

A wild wasteland vault: the vault dwellers are teamed up with pairs of robots. They are forced to watch cheesy movies while vault tech monitors their minds. Not thinking about the logistics of it and how they eat and breathe fits in with the rest of the leaps of logic and suspension of disbelief Fallout asks for us too!

I just wanted you to know I appreciated this. :)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!
I dunno what bars Todd Howard goes to, but "slapping someone in the bar" sounds like it would likely lead to some non-consensual gunplay IRL.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!

Liquid Cannibalism posted:

Sitting in a chair facing the door, in a party hat and sunglasses.

Edit: But only if you noclip into the room. If you walk in normally you bump a piece of trash on the floor that touches him and causes his bones to catapult around the room.

This reminds me of when I was playing FO4 not that long ago, and after shooting some dudes I bumped into one of their corpses, and motherfucker immediately started doing cartwheels all over the place.

Literally like this:

but in an almost infinite loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 38 days!
Todd warned us about F76, and believe you me I heeded the gently caress out of that warning :v: