Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Romeo and Juliet, but set on a jungle planet like Dagobah. Romeo is a slimy jungle slug and Juliet is a sentient cloud of gas. They fall in love, but the gas is toxic to the slug species so their taboo romance is destined for tragedy.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

joke_explainer posted:

In the future, people jogging with swords is still very dangerous. So we then send special cops to charge at them with swords for some reason. Fight fire with fire. We call them, "Blade Runners"

When the blade runner stabs the sword jogger and kill him, this was not called execution.

It was called Pokémon.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

A wish-granting alien from a distant star becomes pen-pals with a boy from Earth, who makes hundreds of wishes throughout his childhood seemingly in vain. But after 25 years traveling through space the wishrays arrive and his childhood wishes begin to happen, including a space ship and evil aliens to fight.

I legitimately want to see this one.

edit: and the ones with swords

Jolo

Call up JJ Abrams and tell him that the alien should be represented as a bright light pointed at the camera. The lens flare throughout the movie was actually the alien watching over the boy from afar all throughout his life.

Jolo

Precocious twins who were separated at birth swap identities in a plot to reunite and reignite the love their divorced parents once had for each other, set on the planet Grobdar VIII during the bloodiest part of the great war between the native Crocomen and the brave human invaders who are enslaving them.

Jolo

Grimace origin story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Jolo posted:

Grimace origin story.

A McDonalds Wiki, my lord, there is a mcdonalds wiki and I read it this morning posted:

In Grimace's first two appearances, he was depicted with two pairs of arms with which to steal milkshakes and pops. "Evil" was soon dropped from Grimace's moniker, and Grimace was reintroduced in 1972 as one of the good guys. In 1974, Grimace was redesigned, going from two pairs of arms to the single pair he has today.

The thing about good guys, Grimace... is that they've only got 2 arms. *Ronald sharpens a pair of golden archswords*

• Locked thread