Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
A sentient planet decides that it wants to be a star, and goes on a hero's journey to collect enough mass to initiate fusion. It's inhabitants try to stop it.

A cat-person falls in love with a dog-person, and have a child, which is considered to be an abomination by all within the warring cat-and-dog intergalactic community; there is a secret cabal of people-persons who keeps the cat and dog peoples at constant war. The story is an allegory on contemporary society and non-nuclear families but the cat-person is a space wizard and the dog-person is a rogue.

Men dressed in space togas, fight with grunts and grit and sweat in a battle against the tyranny of a galactic empire, with the help of a Father-like race of space deities called Vorg...Vog...Vorlo....Forlons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Space werewolves. Mostly just wolf people because the moon is always full in space, but then the star goes black and they become normal werepoeple wondering, "why do I have no fur?" There can even be a comedic relief robot wolf that says, "y'all lost yo mojo!"

Oh, there's an evil empire, and they built a Dyson sphere around the star which blocks their wolf-shaping moon light. So the reluctant hero goes on a quest to break the sphere open so his people can become wolfkin again.

Edit: the evil empire are normal werewolves who were planet bound until they were sick of being wolves once a month and decide, "yeah block that sun." Then do it, to the detriment to the werewolves used to being wolves in space.

A Bad King fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 31, 2018

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Wikipedia posted:

Space opera is a subgenre of science fiction that emphasizes space warfare, melodramatic adventure, interplanetary battles, chivalric romance, and risk-taking.

pls keep on topic thnx.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Buccaneering pirates of space adventure with a lot of laser guns and no swords? Like, swords will never ever appear in the film. Just epic space battles with actual projectile weapons, a boy with six arms meets a girl with six arms, and the law hot on their heels.

• Locked thread