Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

A space detective has to solve a space mystery, but it's all very similar to the 1940s for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

A group of people are travelling on a spaceship, but something goes wrong. The spaceship... is broken.

joke_explainer

If you a struggling for a moral for your plotline, try this one: Genocide is bad.

joke_explainer

In the future, people jogging with swords is still very dangerous. So we then send special cops to charge at them with swords for some reason. Fight fire with fire. We call them, "Blade Runners"

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

A species of sentient swords that can only be killed by being drenched in human blood. Thus, the most powerful sword is the one who can find the most inept human wielder. They are all vying to be held by Phil, the clumsiest man in the galaxy, who is also comically cowardly and doesn't want to be stabbed. Hijinks ensue, but in the end humans and swords alike learn a profound and important lesson: genocide is bad.

Memorable quote:

Sword: Don't get me wrong, I'm still planning to use your delicate carbon-based flesh to vanquish one of my rivals, but I've come to an incredible realization: genocide is bad.

Phil: What about regicide?

Sword: Now you're talkin'!

• Locked thread