Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Sounds nice, have to go through the book for exact builds and whatnot but would love to play basically a final fantasy Dragoon (lance weapon master with a focus on vaulting and jumping around).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

quote:

Name: Kanaan Marantz
Class: Weapon Master l.3

HP: 46
STR: 19 (+4)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 10 (0)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 14 (+2)

Traits:
Dexterous
Dexterous

Maxed Skills:
Climb l.4
Jump l.4
Swim l.4
(Knowledge) Geography l.4

Areas of Study:
Primary, Power
Secondary, Finesse

Feats:
Weapon Focus (Lance) l.3
Hafted Weapon Mastery l.3
Mounted Combat l.3
Combat Reflexes l.2

Special Abilities:
Favored Weapon (Lance)
Weapon Pool [13] (Lance)
Weapon Style [Weapon Agility]
Weapon Style [Critical Strike]

Armor:
Chain Mail +1 (1d5)

Weapons:
Lance +1 (Spear; charger, piercing, reach)
Lance (Spear; charger, piercing, reach)
Javelin x3 (Spear, thrown; piercing)

Gear:
Backpack, bedroll, 50 feet of hempen rope, torches (6), flint and steel, waterskin, grappling hook
Amulet of Strength

Best friend:
Sebastian (Guard dog; attack, defend, guard, down)
Anteglue (Warhorse, saddle pack, saddle riding, saddlebags x2)

Monies:
11,930 gold, 98 silver

Base Attack: 1d20+11
Base Damage: 1d8+11

Nephzinho fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Dec 21, 2018

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Kanaan's HP and base attack bonus have increased. All of that sitting back at reach has improved his Combat Reflexes, giving +3 opportunity attacks per round (which can be expended against a single target for +2 attack per extra attack).

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Only material changes to Kanaan on this level are more HP so I hopefully don't spend an entire adventure near death, and I can expend my multiple AOO's on a single enemy to ensure I get the hit. Looking at spending gold, may just top up my javelins and javelins.