Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

good would be twitter ceasing to exist

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

self driving car hacks would be amazing, now that i think of it. rich cyberpunk opportunities there.

- the car that steals itself rendering vin diesel obselete
- an entire city is ddoss'd when a rental company is hacked through its lovely app
- assassination by quadruple pile up

etc

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

you haven’t seen the last Fast & Furious, have you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoB_mdZxNlY
no. but i will soon! :buddy:

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i'm surprised he's not hanging

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

we can put a string on the moon and drag a bit magnet around. i saw it on youtube

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

i'm sorry you're too stupid to understand how i wasn't being condescending, no less

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

FrozenVent posted:

I’m sorry you’re both so tragically stupid as to get into arguments on the internet
liked and subscribed

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

sitting at home looking at the work RDP window i minimised

eh

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

incorrect

as established in bsg, humans are cylons and there are only 12 types. makes perfect sense

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

how do you tell if a yosposer is nbsd?

the normal yospos man looks at his shoes when he talks. nbsd looks at the other guy's shoes

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

what a loving prick

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

mycrimes.txt

but posted to twitter directly

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

FMguru posted:

elon, you dumb rear end in a top hat
please don't talk that way about a beloved historical figure

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

a miserable pile of transistors
some of my colleagues have worked on chips where the first silicon came back with no oscillators working because they were designed wrong by the B team

transistors that can't even switch. smdh

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

it's the same reasoning for having a Smart Home

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lol if you didn't choose unification with Helios

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

clearly lowtax should become a nazi, it's much safer

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Toady posted:

i'm talking about why he got banned. he may have been on thin ice already if he had a history of reports
no why

algorithm

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

elon musk built* a submarine

*told someone else to build

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

maxing out the cynicism gauge

a rich guy deeply concerned with his image notices that some children have become newsworthy for their dire situation. normally he does poo poo all for children but this time there's an opportunity for a PR win so he announces on twitter to the public and the media that he's going to help save them, as advised by his image consultant

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

isn't that sacha baron cohen's honeypot site? lol

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

i was just asking questions!!

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

sure would be tragic if elon were to get stuck in that cave and drown

get in the cave, elon

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

so what's this about ol' elon getting massive loans predicated on huge increases in tesla's stock price? seems like a lol

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Return of Kings, a men’s rights site
lol, that's a hell of a generous description

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

kind of a weird question but is what theranos promised possible on any level? can you do blood tests on a single drop of blood and get ANY reliable data?

a tech company is offering me a shitload of money to work on something that sounds awfully similar

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

oh god I just got it

drat that's good.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

pleasure level... dropping

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

self-driving buildings as a service (of things)

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

On a YouTube channel in 2014, Beierle filmed several videos of himself offering extremely racist and misogynistic opinions in which he called women “sluts” and “whores,” and lamented “the collective treachery” of girls he went to high school with.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/tallahassee-yoga-shooter-incel-far-right-misogyny-video
incels have committed a mass murder reliably every two/three months since i've been paying attention

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

what does that mean

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

lmao the eu is stealing from us companies. coincidentally these thefts only seem to happen after flagrantly violating the law for years at a time

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

last week I was at a big quarterly meeting and some upper management guy gave a speech about how we need to be more disruptive like tesla and uber. think of what we can all do to be more disruptive in our day to day work! what are *you* going to do differently tomorrow???

this company is massively profitable and has some fat rear end margins. imagine the pants making GBS threads stupidity needed to get up on stage and say you want to be more like a company that posted an 850 million loss the month before.

after the QA session, the guy then gets butthurt because nobody suggested ideas on what they're going to do differently the next day. lmao

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

did u no: clicking khaled's nose to makes a squeak noise

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

wowcube. the way to hack human evolution by twisting and shaking

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1083497756415512576

that whole thread is gold

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

qirex posted:

rich people can only get in actual trouble for like murder and stealing from other rich people and it seems like a lot them can't even manage to abstain from both of those
murder won't do it either

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

the most sophisticated and cool companies ask the subcontractors to pay them, instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

there's a podcast about ready player one with the mst3k guy. it's p funny, the book is worse than you could possibly imagine