Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

I'm just here to ask people what they thought of Martha Higareda, because the fact that she's in this high production sci-fi show after being stuck on mexican romcom hell is somewhat amazing to me

Hell, I won't lie - saw a poster for this at a bus stop from afar, but just close enough to make out her name, and I was incredibly confused to see what appeared to be a an american-looking production with a huge romcom star. Having never heard of this before I just figured it was a mexican horror movie. :v:

Ignis fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread