Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

I loved this book so much, signed copy and all. Two episodes in and I'm happy with how loyal it's being.

Answering those two questions:
Yes Ortega is in the books

And the hotel is Jimmy Hendrix. Guessing there was rights concerns with that

I just found out this was being made yesterday, so I'm pretty psyched!

Neuromancer next, please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

BobMorane posted:

I have only watched E1 (and read the books, obv.) but they do seem to completely merge the quellists with the Envoys and Quell herself with Kovacs' old commanding officer (and make them lovers, to boot...)
I can't say I'm a big fan of those changes. Also no Hendricks AI, boo... Still pretty good for now !

Yeah I thought I remembered them being ISP agents, but eh doesn't really matter. If they do the other books it means even less, who knows. Does kinda change his character though.

• Locked thread