Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

everdave posted:

That would be 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Powershift posted:

poo poo's about to go down up, yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6tY1c

17 minutes to launch.

loving radical. I hope Zaphod grabs a couple of the cameras when he steals the Tesla so we can watch him driving the shores of Santraginus V.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

ExplodingSims posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with Boomers man? I can't imagine getting that worked up over much stuff, much less a loving parking spot

EntitleMEnt, usually.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

BraveUlysses posted:

besides pubg what's a good multiplayer shooter game these days? i need something new

no, i wont play overwatch, battlefield or cod

Man you're missing out.

PUBG is extremely good if you play it in first person/fpp with a few guys you know - I've been playing it with some old core friends and it's fantastic. Only game to ever give me actual sweaty-palm adrenaline rushes. Winning a round actually feels like an achievement. This damned game pulled back my old gaming buddies who have four kids and haven't been online in years. It really rewards teamwork and communication, so if you can get some friends together it's a great time.

BF:1 suffers from typical battlefield server-setting balance issues, but if you can find a good hardcore server that chokes vehicle spawns it's really fun. Fantastic graphics if you've got a ~modernish system. Play the medic/marksman single-shot rifles and go 30-2 with pubbies screeching about hacks.

Rainbow Six: Siege is probably what you want. The dev team updates it constantly and it's twitchy enough to give you a real edge if you play it enough. I'm a diehard old Redstorm/Tom Clancy fan and the game is a really good mix of R6 corner/pie-cutting gunwork and modern player-specialty stuff. I get schooled a lot by teenagers but meh. It's also remarkably fun in co-op mode with a friend.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Seminal Flu posted:

Yup, two long-time officers killed and the turnout is extraordinary.

Way back when I was a kid with my first car, I drove to downtown L.A. to meet a friend and his guy to buy some weed - up until that time I had only ever gotten smoked out or tossed a friend :10bux: or whatever, so going downtown for ~an eighth~ felt like a big deal (disclaimer: I was by no means a cool teenager nor did I hang out with cool teenagers). I got off the freeway, drove a couple blocks, turned a corner and drove underneath two LAFD ladder trucks extended out over the road with a giant flag hanging underneath... a couple of cops closed a barricade behind me, and I proceeded the next five blocks as the last car on a closed police funeral route, with the entire LAPD/LASD/local LEO crew en-force lining the road on either side and idly eyeing me as I cruised by.

It was equal parts terrifying, exhilarating and hilarious.

• Locked thread