Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
  • Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Before the month is done I will finally have my Knack platinum. (I specifically never bought it because I knew this day would come)

And also I guess I'll play Bayonetta 2 at some point

Edit: I was also waiting for Night in the Woods to come to Switch, so that's a pleasant surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

hello february, what are some good couch co-ops on the ps2 3 or 4

The Knack games have couch co-op.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Oh man, FF12 on the PC? I was thinking about playing that eventually on the PS4 but I might just have to splurge and play it where it will run better and nicer-looking

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Wasn't Street Fighter V not even made by internal Capcom staff, didn't they farm it out or something

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I stand corrected.

I have a copy of SFV that I never even installed, maybe I'll give it a spin

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Oddium is a secret mod?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I don't want to hear that, I just impulse-bought FFXII. Even though I just also bought Dragon's Dogma and got through only the tutorial earlier in the week

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

That Oolong game does look pretty good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I said come in! posted:

I don't know what twee means, does this mean i'm getting too old?

Twee is what some people use to make Twine games.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Palpek posted:

There will be 75 different tours created by experts and 25 historical figures will join you as NPC guides talking about Egypt, Rome, Alexandria and everyday life during the game's time period.

So prescient
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1_bp8YKUPU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

When you play Knack and open chests, you get a randomly selected item, or you can choose an item that one of your PSN friends got from the chest instead.

I love that the game has a built-in way of telling you who else of your friends has played Knack

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

This looks cool
https://twitter.com/Pentadact/status/959454123967041541

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I said come in! posted:

How could you say such an awful thing???

Knack 2 on PS+ when

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

How are these scores verified anyway

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

They made a movie about it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I have never played any of the Dark Souls games. With the first one being remade I'm not sure what order I should play them in now

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Play Bloodborne last because it's too good and you won't be able to go back to less good ones.

Uh well considering I'm playing through Bloodborne a second time with the DLC right now that might be a problem. After that on my Soulslike schedule is Knack and then maybe Nioh DLC

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

You two could play co-op

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe it was a Valentine's Day gift and the surprise was spoiled?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

Ashes of Ariandel is the worst DLC in the whole series though.

I just put up my PS4 copy of DS3 up for sale because I'm getting the Humble Monthly PC version of it with the DLC

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Overwatch

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

[citation needed]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Doorknob Slobber posted:

tf2 over pubg? yikes man that poo poo is like 100 years old. I don't have splatoon 2 yet, so maybe I'll buy that

They meant the other TF2

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I enjoyed the breaks, they created natural places to stop so I played it in healthy short sessions instead of 8-hour XCOM marathons

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Isn't that a first-person game

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

It exists and its called Liberal Crime Squad

We need a remake of this game, stat

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

LCS is a documentary

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Get hype, it's Febayonettuary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQNWORoYZXI

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

The run back to Logarius in Blood borne is the worst. Once I fell off the roof just trying to get there, I realized I have completely lost focus and should probably call it a night

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

And as soon as I complained about it on the internet I beat him on the next run.

This always works

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

The way he just kind of doot doots around and effortlessly owns Father Glascgione in like 20 seconds made me feel really inadequate as a gamer.

I like how that whole run was half the time it took me just to get out of Central Yharnam the second time I played the game, and 6% of the time it took me on my first playthrough

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I mean, I'm going to say the majority of the time in both my runs was spent fighting bosses.

I think I spent an hour and a half last night fighting Logarius. 30 minutes of that was probably just running to him

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I appreciated that in Nioh there were some fights that were like, this is a duel, we're just gonna start you at the fight and it will take ten seconds to restart if you die.

It took me 230 tries and 5 hours to beat Tachibana Muneshige, I know it was optional but if I had to run back to fight him each time I probably would have given up on the game completely

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Expect My Mom posted:

i havent beaten bloodborne yet so my thesis is in beta, will report back

This explains your comments about Vicar Amelia!

I feel like there is some personality profiling information one could glean from knowing what bosses someone found difficult or easy

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzvXBFwcyek

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

I put an hour or so into Dragon's Dogma. It seems... kind of generic? When is the point when I should be getting into the game? I killed the hydra and then fought some bandits and died and the last autosave was like 20 minutes in the past so I shut it down and started FF12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Imagine the alternate universe where we all Asked Jeeves for information

• Locked thread
«6 »