Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Today I learned that Yakuza 2 has a first-person Tron fighting game. Also its battle theme is a jam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWVuOVsI9OA

I got to the final boss in Yakuza 2 and then turned it off after failing a few times and never wanted to play a Yakuza game again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

I dont like the driving or stealth very much

i dont like the developer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

I still kinda wanna start stardew valley but on reflection I kinda feel like I would just look almost everything up on the wiki and, idk, maybe that would lose the magic of the game

I would look up where to find bundle items as i needed them on the wiki but thats not a real concern until like...year 2, at which point youre 25-30 hours in and having a good time or you've long since stopped playing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

glam rock hamhock posted:

Just beat the Shadow of the Colossus remaster and despite some heavy jank it's still one of the best games ever made.

I would like to plat it because I like to have plats on games I really love but man oh man do I not want to do like ANYthing before the basic stuff I've already done so :shrug:

I enjoy doing time trials in SotC but I can't imagine hunting down every single fruit and lizard or w/e

• Locked thread