Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I said come in! posted:

I have no idea what this is suppose to mean. Both games look very cute and fun. I want to buy both once they release.

I think they're saying they both look very twee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Electric Phantasm posted:

Do sports riots like that usually happen for the winning team?

yeah

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Olive! posted:

Hello, I'm gonna go ahead and assume I missed nothing in the last 17 pages

You missed out on Yakuza 6 getting delayed, which continues to be incredibly hosed up.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I'm opposed to battle royale games, but I'd be unapposed to a jet set radio battle royale game. Or power stone, for that matter.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

I'm not really excited for Death Stranding right now but I hope it's good and comes out within the next like 3 years

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

How much will I be able to sell the rest of the SNK heroines set for if all I want is the fatal cutie hat?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

homeless snail posted:

monster sora looks like a homestuck. i'm way into monster goofy + donald though

monster goofy and donald look like they were made in the spore creature creator

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

precision posted:

a thousand years from now people are gonna read websites and think they were written in some kind of secret code

Dead drop location confirmed. Operation will commence at 0600.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

Kiryu will never become a real man and partake in a Hong Kong pork bun and Wei and Kiryu will never be bitter karaoke rivals.

Kiryu's singing is too powerful as it transcends reality and causes the audience to have a shared hallucination of a much larger performance.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

On the other hand, Kiryu has definitely never killed a person.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Is this twee?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Idk, depends on your definition of twee I guess. I've seen plenty of people describing anything even remotely saccharine or sweet as twee, but I've also seen people describe just optimistic and positive stuff as twee as well, along with describing apathetic, disconnected media as twee, or describe anything from tumblr as twee.

What do you consider twee to be

something with lweaves

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Is it possible to play berseria and not like magilou?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Edit: Nevermind

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

The Colonel posted:

tbh i think the really bad sonic games were mainly around the early 2000s with heroes, shadow and 06. i think adventure 1 and 2 actually have their own charm even if they're really broken in some hilarious ways and the later ones are just kind of mediocre until generations and colors, sonic heroes and shadow the hedgehog though are like games i would actively regret putting more time into they are so atrociously awful

On the other hand, I'm glad that shadow the hedgehog happened since we cannot have yin without yang.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

homeless snail posted:

I'm hungry for more fart games

I was gonna post a screen cap of tattoo assassins's fart attack but the only screen caps of it seem to be when one of the female characters is farting and that makes me uncomfortable but entirely unsurprised.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

al-azad posted:

Having played exactly one MonHun game on PSP the lack of loading screens is probably the biggest selling point tbh

I would like to play this mystical monster hunter that doesn't have loading screens

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I read what I typed and now I can't help but think about a monster hunter in the mystical ninja series where you fight the really huge monsters by climbing into impact and it's a first person boxing game.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

homeless snail posted:

"game feel" lol

yes but what does it taste like?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The Handler is steampunk

tweepunk

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

The katana is seriously the coolest thing in the world to me and I think I'm gonna take classes to learn how to be competent with one because they're just that amazing to me

I agree, SAM is a good class to play in FFXIV.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

My favorite part is the idea that some dude making an investor presentation for Funko said "we really need to show off the impressive licenses we have acquired for household names like Marvel, Hasbro, WWE, and...Earthbound?"

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

The rerelease of Hyrule Warriors also allowed switching between characters iirc, so presumably the switch release will too.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Bob ombs are my favorite because of the noise they made when they talked in SM64.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Speaking of posting, the secret is to not end your sentence with punctuation, like I never noticed until now but we’re all doing it

also dont forget to not capitalize your sentences

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I love my rapsheet cause it's like a relic of a bygone era in forums history, getting probated for unlabeled youtube links &c

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

End your posts with emojis :cool:

*in extremely crocodile Dundee voice* that's not an emoji, this is an emoji 😎

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

do horny millenial teens know what cartalk was

We know it as that podcast that's only reruns.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Now they just have costco-style receipt checkers at the door, least there were at the walmarts I've been to.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

precision posted:

today i learned that you can't be female in star citizen and that adding that functionality is low priority

lmao

I feel like everything on their to-do list is low priority.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

But if you play fates birthright, you get to meet weed archer, the archer who probably smokes weed.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Endorph posted:

fire emblem warriors is a very bad game

Nah, it's fine.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Endorph posted:

its fine mechanically but everything besides the base mechanics is very bad and theres a bunch of warriors games with fine mechanics that dont also only have 9 movesets or charge you money for clones

I see you're very pleased with dw9 then

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

The Colonel posted:

i heard it was more like armored core

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Looper posted:

Aww drat it! My main muncher*, sorry you're right

Can Kirby munch though if he seemingly never chews?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I feel like that new nepnep game snuck out under the radar. Anyone take the plunge?

• Locked thread