Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Expect My Mom posted:

play all of them.

im going to beat bloodborne and then get the remaster of 1 cause I never beat Sen's Fortress, it's all very exciting

Oh jesus you are in for a world of hurt. Even knowing where to go I still died like 20 times in that place. It's just. DEATH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You know you found your one when she gladly goes co oping with you on SR3 running frantically smashing peds in the face with the dildo bat.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I would say I"m an ok Souls player helps that I tested one but holy poo poo Friede was a pain in the rear end. I die maybe 2 or 3 times to a boss if I can figure them out early. Friede on the other hand. Fuuuck that fight. Not to mention it being a multi phase boss fight. Dark Souls 3 REALLY loved doing that. HELL the last goddamn DLC boss was a goddamn cakewalk compared to her (not saying he was easy, I did still die quite a bit but at least he was fun to fight and figure out)

I kinda thought Fromsoft learned not to do big rear end dragons with big rear end health bars. Darkeater Midir took me many attempts. Nearly everything he does kills you in two or three shots. That was a veeery long fight.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ludwig tripped me up like hell because I was on edge dodging like crazy as he was fast. Because of that, when I got to the second phase I was dodging too early and eating those moonlight beams like they were for breakfast. That and I didn't know the best course of action for his gently caress OFFF BEAM OF DEATH SLAM was to run away as fast as you can .

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I really liked the story of Celeste because yeah it hits very close to home for me, so how the game ends I was pretty happy with the conclusion. Sure a bit sappy but gently caress it.

Now to do B side and get everything else. gently caress. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Endorph posted:

the best metal gear solid game is ghost babel

Box.

Maze.

Never again

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
RE4 is so much a treasure. Like Chris, sure he can punch a boulder, but he's no match for pun/ line quipper Leon.

edit: In non RE news, holy poo poo Celeste Side B Summit was a jerk. I died 500 times. Goddamn do I hate spikes.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Feb 11, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah I love cup head but it ain’t a platformer type game. I did play Mighty no 9 and boy that was a clusterfuck of a mess. The level designs were very inconsistent. Some levels were good and some were just spikes all over. Worst is the sniper level. Die? Gotta start all over in the most linear level that sucks.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Macaluso posted:

Jesus CHRIST I am so glad to be done with this B-side

Just wati til the last one.. I still haven't gotten past the 2nd screen..:v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Macaluso posted:

Someone who has done this stage tell me if this is the way to the next area or an optional section. This particular stage has been easily the most fun since the dashy water stage (and has a bubble mechanic that feels way better than the previous stage) BUT it comes with the problem of there being a million branching paths and I've already missed several strawberries in an earlier section because I went to the progression area instead of a side area. I just went through a ton of work to open up the path to go this way, but if it's the main story way I don't want to go there yet

That's to the next section. Believe me I know how you feel, Mirror Temple I had to do so many times because how many strawberries I missed.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I pretty much need coffee in the morning in order to get in the mindset of QA grinding... upside today is bagel Friday

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Macaluso posted:

:wtf: :wtf: :suicide: :suicide: :wtf: :wtf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoKLsDmeXbc

edit: I got it a few tries after this but what the heck!

The QA in me went on my god the win flag has a few frames before it activates, but as everyone said. That's a politely put the game down, and then scream into your pillow in RAGE.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Apparently it's only up til April so like what the gently caress is up with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Phantasium posted:

That's just for the dumb bonuses.

Ah. I was gonna be like yo this pulling off games off digital storefront kinda sucks.

edit: Eww it's the IOS verison. PASS.

• Locked thread