Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
publishko
Feb 16, 2014
I caved and bought Night in the Woods for the Switch. Have not played it before, am stoked because what I've seen/read about it sounds like extremely my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
Night in the Woods is really cool, partially because Mae has the same psychological problems I do and even described them in the same way I have in the past as having something "break" in her head and not being able to look at anything the same way again because everything is just "shapes" which is really spooky.

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Macaluso posted:

If it's any consolation, I think the Switch's joycon has contributed to plenty of my deaths. SPEAKIN O' DEATHS :toot:

That last gauntlet right before the heart room, holy gently caress. I think most of my deaths in this level were that specific room

I think I got over 1300 deaths on that one. I wish the Switch joycon sticks had grooves for cardinal directions (or a better d-pad). A decent portion of my deaths were from loving up dash directions.

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

oddium posted:

[gut wrenching scream and fall into distance scream but it's extremely good]

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/967153221008375809

Grimes for Death Stranding

• Locked thread