Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

FirstAidKite posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJaWiZbvfQs

I love how the lyrics to this song are like...complete nonsense. I wonder what they thought they were singing, if they even thought they were singing anything coherent or if they were just trying to sing stuff that sounded cool. Probably the latter, but I'm still curious.

It's a crime they didn't use the super dumb lyrics on any of the actual episodes. They kinda hired Lotus Juice for nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I can't bother watching GDQ these days but that runner was good

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Sakurazuka posted:

I beat both CB and Gascoigne first time in my first play through, then in my second it took me about 10 goes to kill FG because it was just a fluke and I never learned to fight him properly.

Still never been killed by BSB though :smugdog:

It took me until my third playthrough without parrying to realize Gas Coin is supposed to be your parry tutorial. I felt like a big goof

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Not a Children posted:

If you have any i-products you can get it for $10

You can even play the first 2 chapters free. Totally worth a look

Wow I had no idea it was on iOS. I’m absolutely buying it

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

It’s kinda crazy Yakuza and Monster Hunter are now household names in the west but Square isn’t even attempting a similar breakthrough with Dragon Quest

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Lizard Wizard posted:

that's his fursona you dipshit

The Utada song lyrics "How did I live in the kingdom of beasts" confirm it's really an allegory of Sora trying hard to stop being a furry, only to become the furriest he's ever been

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I think I would’ve liked the P5 plot more had it stayed at a grounded scale. The bigger the threats got in the society the faster the plot started leaking all its gravitas.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Oxxidation posted:

P5 became more and more outlandish and unrelatable as its scale increased until the final act, where it segfaulted and became almost as good as the first act

a population quietly sitting and waiting for the end of civilization while resenting the audacity of people who even make a token effort to change things for the better was way more relatable than anything involving Shido, who pound for pound might have been one of the worst-written villains in 2017

I really enjoyed that bit and it confused me trying to figure out whether a work with excellent bookends but extremely middling content in the middle is good or not. I guess in the end I can only call it inconsistent with some highest highs and the blandest blands

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

Discussion prompt: what’s the worst game you kinda like?

Fallout 4

Definitely Folklore

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Grapplejack posted:

chat thread can a daedric prince die? can you kill one? what happens if you do

Mortality only exists in Mundus/mortal world and all daedra live outside of it in so it's impossible for them to actually die. Divine "death" is described in TES as basically going into a sleep you can wake up from at any time you choose and no time has passed when you do

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Help Im Alive posted:

What kind of coffee do you people like

I tried an espresso today and it was way too much for me

Like at least half milk because I'm a baby. If it's really good coffee I might take an espresso shot but most average coffees just taste gross to me black

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

When it comes to tea Jin Xuan or rooibos are my way to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

This week of surgery recovery at the hospital has convinced me Switch really is a loving amazing system. Mario really takes my thoughts away from being in pain.

I might buy some cute indie game from eshop to play too

• Locked thread