Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

I desperately wanted Sony to acknowledge the meme until I realized they would probably gently caress it up somehow

maybe Sonic twitter guy will say something, he's at least in the games industry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Discussion > Games > February Chat Thread: No, Mom, There's No Such Thing As A Nintendo

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Internet Kraken posted:

TBF after Super Paper Mario I agree that the series was straying to far from its Mario roots. That game barely feels like Mario at times. The new character designs are really weird and the plot is just silly.

Sticker Star and Color Splash just go way too far in the opposite direction.
Super Paper Mario wasn't as good as TTYD, but I still would've preferred two sequels in its vein to the twin piles of bland trash we got.

(also, taken on its own SPM ruled; anyone who disagrees is either a nostalgia nerd or just devoid of taste :colbert:)

• Locked thread