Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
In xenoblade chronicles x, are all online features disabled due to the end of the miiverse?

I just read about hiring scouts (npc snapshots of other players) but dunno if that's one of the many things that don't work now.

I've never seen another player out in the field for example, but that could also be because I've got online stuff switched off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Chev posted:

I started playing it in december. Scouts work fine, division quests or whatever they're called work fine, as do rewards. I haven't tried a special online boss but they at least get announced fine. The game does warn that some functions should have been disabled by I have no idea which.

Yeah, I figured it out. Seemed like I hit some server disconnect thing and it broke all the online features.

I think I'm starting to figure out the game too. I was stuck for a while because I went looking for those mining spots or whatever they're called thinking they need higher level requirements the further you are from the main city. Turns out you're just supposed to follow the roads all the way to the next zones.

I found a power leveling guide though, so might use that to try and speed run the game. The sooner I beat it, the sooner I go buy a switch!

• Locked thread