Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

It is getting trashed in recent reviews for having no players. I guess this is an unrecoverable downward spiral?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Nate RFB posted:

I wish there was a local roaster, I'd love to dabble in more serious takes on coffee, like chemex, but it feels rather pointless to try that without stuff that has actually been roasted fresh. As it is I usually settle for just grinding whole beans from Trader Joes.

I could not live without coffee in the morning, skipping it for any appreciable amount of time is a bad scene. Even bad tasting coffee (of which I have certainly inoculated myself upon over the years) is preferred over nothing.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere? My town has 3 roasters that I know of, that's approximately 1 per 25k people.

You could try roasting your own, the metal bowl/heat gun method is pretty easy. I buy green beans from sweet marias and the prices are better than buying mediocre whole bean coffee from a supermarket.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

Not what I expected from a Souls game.

• Locked thread