Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really want to love Assassin's Creed Origins, but holy poo poo this game is so buggy. I've had to exit out of the game and restart it again multiple times tonight in order to get quests to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom was suppose to come out in January for PS4 and PC, but I guess it got delayed? Now it looks like it is releasing on March 23 for PlayStation 4, but no solid info on a PC release?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

FromSoftware should make a Tenchu game and a ChromeHounds sequel for the Nintendo Switch

I still have my ChromeHounds disc. That game was cool, I wish it worked on Xbox One.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Valve, please let me buy Final Fantasy XII now.

Thank you.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Valve, please let me buy Final Fantasy XII now.

Thank you.

It's available for purchase now. :homebrew:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished the story to Assassin's Creed Origins just now. Still a lot to do but i'm gonna start on Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Edition on PC now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

lol I thought of that game too

Both competing very hard to be "Tumblr: The Game".

I have no idea what this is suppose to mean. Both games look very cute and fun. I want to buy both once they release.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I think they're saying they both look very twee.

I don't know what twee means, does this mean i'm getting too old?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Hopefully March has less Knack

How could you say such an awful thing???

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Why is it a problem that MAME was used? Speed runners use emulators with a heavy use of save states all of the time, not to mention exploits and glitches. All of the top Super Mario speed runs for example are with exploits.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

an actual dog posted:

Because he claimed he achieved those scores on original hardware, without using exploits and glitches or save states. Like the possibility that he used save states is really messed up.

Donkey Kong has been forever tarnished. :/

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Would anyone even care if it wasn't Billy Mitchell attached to the accusation?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Humble Bundle this month is Dark Souls III with the DLC. Dark Souls III wasn't well received among fans though, right?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

I finished this game the other week. I really enjoyed the storyline and how it ties into Homeworld 1, the soundtrack, and missions were all really good too.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Steam has Witcher III Game of the Year Edition for $20 right now. :homebrew:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I forgot how much I don't like the last half of Final Fantasy XII.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am looking forward to Monster Hunter World on PC. I feel like I would enjoy the game more on Steam then console.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So far this year I have finished the following games:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak
Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Edition
Assassin's Creed Origins
Tekken 7

I want to finish the storylines for Persona 5, and Witcher III next. Both of which will take awhile.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

I started Xenoblade Chronicles 2

There are a lot of tutorials and none of them are saved

This game made me sad. After this and Xenoblade X, I don't think i'm going to be buying anymore Monolith titles. They can't seem to capture the magic of Xenoblade 1. That game was so good.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

pro click zone

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I bought X-Com 2 with all of the DLC. RIP me forever.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Please put the thread posters in your game

Yes, that is the idea.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

X-Com 2 is a crazy amount of fun and is super intense and stressful. I regret not buying this game when it first came out. I like that you don't know how badly your decisions might screw you over. Every choice needs to be a calculated risk and could potentially make the game harder for you.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Good to see that the track record of Geoff Keighley's Trending Gamer Award is still going strong
https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/961653281998163975

A popular white male gamer is racist. Surprise of the century.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have a question about X-Com 2: War of the Chosen. I have taken out the three Chosen, but the Avatar project still remains. The game doesn't really explain what I need to do left to finish the campaign. What am I missing?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Um Bowser is a good dad and would never do drugs please do not slander him with lies?

Bowser forces his children to help him kidnap a princess who has repeatedly expressed that she is not interested in his romantic advances. He has continually put his children in harms way and allowed them to be hurt by a crazy plumber.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

my neighbors got pissfaced drunk last night and started fighting. methfaced redneck and his spherical bride just throwin blows out in the street

Marriage goals to be honest.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

maybe they want to help

What kind of example does it set that you should just keep kidnapping women who want nothing to do with you?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bayonetta is an awesome character. I like how design and personality. Easily one of my favorite video game characters.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I like video games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is anyone else looking forward to Kingdom Come: Deliverance? It comes out tomorrow on Steam and it looks like it might be good, but i'm a little reluctant and will wait for reviews because it was a Kickstarter funded title, and this is the developers first game. Kingdom Come is a realistic medieval open world RPG, with realistic survival mechanics, plays in first person, and has combat similar to For Honor. The graphics are beautiful and the 15th century medieval setting is accurate and realistic. So I am hoping this game will be good, because it seems like a title I might actually enjoy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay so going back to my Kingdom Come: Deliverance talk; the game has a quest where you throw poo poo at a house.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Palpek posted:

Did you buy it? There are some conflicting reports on it so I'd like to hear some first-hand impressions. Apparently the combat is good but the gameworld is barren and the game's buggy.

No, watching someone on Twitch play it. https://www.twitch.tv/catfu decided to hold off for now once I heard about how buggy it was.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

No one is arguing this at all, and never has. It's about context, something dorks like this are not intelligent enough to grasp. A great example of a woman character is Sigrun Engel in Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. She is an overweight woman, but the game doesn't poke fun at her, it doesn't use her weight as a joke or punchline. Instead She parallels many of Blazkowicz's own demons, mostly dealing with abuse from a parent. She is a well written fantastically executed character with a dark storyline, in a video game that is otherwise ridiculously violent and absurd.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I hope everyone has a good valentines gaming day today. I am moving in with my fiancee this weekend, I am very excited about this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really want a new JRPG to play, so I bought Romancing SaGa 2 for Switch this morning.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish there was a new Dino Crisis game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I love Final Fantasy XII and was excited about it coming to PlayStation 4 and now PC. I double dipped on the game and now own it all on three platforms its available on. I am disappointed though that the Zodiac edition does not let you play with the original license board. I actually like that better then what we got.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

The steam sale pics are pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I finished Final Fantasy XIII yesterday on PC. This is my 2nd time playing through the game, but my first playthrough was back when the game originally released on PS3, so its been awhile. Now I am playing Tyranny, i've had this RPG since launch but never got around to playing it.

• Locked thread