Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

FromSoftware should make a Tenchu game and a ChromeHounds sequel for the Nintendo Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Failure to follow this guideline is punished by being forced to lick 100 Switch carts

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

No thatís just daily life in America now

No itís not

There hasnít been a mass shooting to make it an average day

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Samuringa posted:

Congrats to Smash Bros Melee, a decade old game, for beating MVCI that launched six months ago.

What are Melee people gonna do when they can no longer get the correctly manufactured defect controllers for their meta?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

fridge corn posted:

banned for doping

Um Bowser is a good dad and would never do drugs please do not slander him with lies?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Reminds me of one of my favorite gaming memes

My hero is a man who blurts out the n-word live on stream because he is frustrated at someone in a video game gamers were a mistake

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

L.A. Noire wouldíve been a lot better without the silly open world portion but it was Rockstar so they had to put that in there because it was expected

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Raxivace posted:

IIRC doesn't Alan Wake actually use an open world they had designed for like a single chapter?

Alan Wake was originally an open world game. Players would move around trying to solve the games mystery and it would have a day/night cycle. At night is when the creepy shadow enemies would come out to go after the player. It was changed fairly late in development to be a linear game but thatís why they have all the detailed vehicles in the game you use for maybe all of three minutes total

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

That tweets gonna be funny when it turns out Hideo Kojima is the George Lucas of video games. Free of anyone trying to keep his ego and ideas in check heíll go from being called a genius to wallowing in mediocrity

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Cardboard Box A posted:

It's too bad HUNT is no longer coop RE4, this old video still looks great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJstk5hPDjY

Gotta chase that sweet, sweet Battle Royal video game money

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I wanna build a new PC since mines up there in age but idiot bitcoiners have hosed up GPU prices pretty bad. Are GPU prices gonna be going down anytime soon or should I build now before they go up even more?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Looking at prebuilt rigs for a system running a 1080ti is there really a big difference between an i5 8400 and a stock i7 8700? Going for the 8700 would be around $250 more but Iím not sure if that would really be worth it.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Internet Kraken posted:

I can't wait for Nintendo to reveal Pikmin Battle Grounds at E3.

I would actually like to see what Nintendo would do with a Battle Royale game. I mean after applying their alien logic to team based shooters they created Splatoon so who knows what would happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

LeafyOrb posted:

The graphics card price inflation stuff sucks because this is the first time I've wanted to buy a PC and had the money for one in forever.

The best way to go right now is find a prebuilt with the stuff you want since companies have contracts from GPU manufacturers for a set agreed upon price. I ended up ordered a prebuilt rig with a 1080ti that had a new processor, better ram, and a better hard drive then what I have now for basically about 250 more then what the 1080ti is going for as a stand alone component and Nvidia has stated recently that GPU prices will continue to rise until at least Q3 this year

• Locked thread