Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Macaluso posted:

So I'm finally ordering an SSD after all this time. Things like slowly loading into WoW and Overwatch matches have become too much of a problem to ignore anymore. I don't have a CD drive on my computer either so I'm also getting a usb stick to install windows 7. I'm super nervous because this is the first time I have to do this kind of thing on my own, both installing windows on a new hard drive and installing a computer part at all so I'm heckin nervous about screwing something up :ohdear:
Very good. Even when I turned off a bunch of junk and shaved more than 2/3 the loading on reboot times on an HDD, it still doesn't compare to a 850 EVO. Did you check the PC thread for suggestions?

VideoGames posted:

Oh, I like to use a high FOV thanks to my Quake FPS days :D I usually run around games at 110-120 FOV and my minecraft is on 110.
I felt a violent urge from looking at that. Probably because I did the same as a kid.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Feb 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Final Fantasy XII has an interesting price point. Two remakes and full cost. Star Ocean 4 is far from being so popular, but it costs half.

Macaluso posted:

I didn't. I just went ahead and bought one. That one specifically too funny enough. I just now saw there's a slightly new model after the fact but I figure it can't be that big of a difference between them
You wouldn't notice if you never got an SSD. Just as long as you got more than 240GB of storage since games are stupidly huge.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Feb 1, 2018

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Cowcaster posted:

what's twee
Between two and three.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Naziconomy.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Conservative Crime Squad

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

FirstAidKite posted:

The gently caress?

Another one?

We're up to how many this year?
Good job, Chicago.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Who is Kiyru?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Are there Moogles in FFXV? Any that you can own?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Dynasty Warriors 9 doesn't have a Steam page.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They played us like a grand piano.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

chumbler posted:

The brief moments when my ps4 casual can run it at 60 fps make the long wait for PC even more painful.

Holy poo poo.
You can expect mods to allow your cats to do all sorts of dances.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Terranigma is about the people of hell reviving a destroyed world, so that Japan can prosper and you finally kill a weakened Dark Gaia a short time after the events of Illusion of Gaia.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Jay Rust posted:

I’ve not noticed any Nazi propaganda in my dumb game about driving a submarine into caves, no
U-Haul, U-Boat, makes you think.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

al-azad posted:

I hope there isn't a Fire Walk With Me or I'm boned.
Or you start fights with dogs.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That link has me worried.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It was because he was blue team, isn't it?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Saint Freak posted:

"Dynasty Warriors 9 really puts the 'hack' in hack n' slash"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufe0hdtZ_To

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Why not glance at the hundreds of bad reviews? Jim is a piece of garbage, but the other reviewers agree with him.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Expect My Mom posted:

What are your guys favorite Mario enemies? Mine are Shy Guys, there's a lot of em and they seems to be having a good time. An industrious civilization.
Fire chomps. I like their angry face and being like five enemies in one.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Real hurthling! posted:

Thats cool they work good in vita killzone

Did they announce their mtx plans yet? It might be predatory
Something like a 2% bonus to resources, a little XP booster, and maybe a little Kuban booster during missions. Tiny stuff for periods of time.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

In Training posted:

I'm pretty sure he's reached his limit though. I highly doubt even the most arduous training regime could push it any higher.
This is a major plot point in DB Super.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

oddium posted:

are those good. the last one i played was tropico 2
Tropico 4 was the last good one and you can get the complete version and a bunch of games for $2 at fanatical.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/fanatical-starter-bundle

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Macaluso posted:

that article really needs to be read because it’s even worse than our dumb gently caress president saying “movies should have ratings”

Edit: you posted in the wrong thread but it’s still worth reading cause what the heck
Not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Coffee is good.

• Locked thread