Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm gonna bandwagon the gently caress out of VGK, especially if (sighs) the CBJ miss. Nashville would be fun so Fartsmell could have his Cup to go along with Kimmo's. :unsmith:

vegas/nashville wcf is a good possibility, one that will tear me into little bandwagon bits

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Ginette Reno posted:

If Karlsson does get traded I do hope it is to Vegas. That'd be awesome. He'd instantly be the guy there.

i want this so bad

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

he knows...

Zodijackylite posted:

While we're waiting for TRADES, here's some trivia:

There are currently five NHL captains who have not played their entire career for their team. Name them.
-One is a co-captain
-One won a cup with this team
-Two have played for three franchises (the previous one and this guy)
-One was drafted by the Coyotes
-One has a family history of jumping

Bonus question: Four teams don't currently have captains. Why the hell not?

can we use this quiz as an excuse to talk about derek mackenzie
i fuckin love derek mackenzie
how many dudes have mucked it up in the ahl for so long and still ended up captain of an nhl team
derek mackenzie is a goddamn beaut

• Locked thread