Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

if not in the standings then in our hearts

also this is the official brock boeser appreciation station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Question for canucks fans living in Vancouver: do you still remember all the words to the east side Marioís commercial from 2011

I do

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

ThinkTank posted:

Craig Button released his list of top 50 NHL affiliated prospects.

1. Elias Pettersson (VAN)
2. Eeli Tolvanen (NSH)
3. Martin Necas (CAR)
4. Cody Glass (VGK)
5. Casey Mittelstadt (BUF)

Three Russian goalies were listed in the top 10 for some reason

https://www.tsn.ca/cupboard-is-stoc...anucks-1.989909

Am I just missing the jets top 5 prospects or did he forget about the jets

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Yea that jets list is trash

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Jets lines are looking good as poo poo, when lowry gets back gat daYUM

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

loving christ jim benning gets an extension

gently caress this loving team

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

all of bennings successes have been because of other people taking more control

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

seattle weedbongs

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

JawKnee posted:

the yotes have somehow won 4 in a row?

cmon yotes, you can catch the canucks

Only 5 points back :o

Is dahlin going to save jim Bennings job ?

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Edmonton losing is bad, theyíre incredibly close to dead last aka best chance at the first pick (and a guaranteed top 4, in a draft where the top 4/5 picks look to range from almost generational to just insanely god drat good)

Please win more games oilers (also pls lose more games canucks thanks )

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

just kill me

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Ya I think Benning is trying to couple his contract w/ gudbranson, thank god its only 3 yrs. good amount of time to get some top 5 picks! gently caress

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

If Pittsburgh wins the division, and philly and Washington play each other in the first round, doesnít that make a good chance for the caps and pens to play in the second round? Poor caps fans lmao

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

JawKnee posted:

only 4 pts back from the canucks

and if the canucks lose in regulation to the yotes tonight they'll only be 5 pts back

the tank

Benning doesnít deserve first overall

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

In case anyone isn't aware: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3850056

GDT for trade deadline

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Rotten Cookies posted:

Dumb Idea alert:

What if draft position (for non-playoff teams) was decided by the number of points a team gets after being mathematically eliminated from playoffs? Instead of straight up tanking, you'd have to sandbag then go on a tear to get a good draft position. Players probably don't like it much when fans cheer for a loss, or having people talk about a tank. And a terrible start to a season could be salvaged if you go off. Also, you can still make trades after the deadline, right? It's just that the players aren't playoff eligible? The idea of a bad team trading for like, EK, to get a better shot at someone like McDavid, would be hilarious.

Anyway, dumb idea, but I thought it was fun. Also 3 pt regulation wins would be nice, but whatevs.

E: didnít realize there was another page lol

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

N: preds beat jets 6-5 on a last minute goal by Hartman

V: game was fuckin crazy good, laine-stastny-ehlers line looked unstoppable at times and stastny even got a couple points. Iím so excited for a potential playoff matchup between em

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Oh man so what are their lines now if Stastny is the 1C? gently caress they are so good. Wheeler and Schiefele on the second line?

nah that's their 3rd line lol

e: laine-stastny-ehlers i mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heeheex2
Sep 5, 2012

Go Cats

boeser ends the month of february as he started

a hero

• Locked thread