Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Metapod posted:

Imagine being upset because someone ate a slice of pizza with a topping you don't like

(Pineapple god tier pizza topping)

Finally something we agree on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That all star game was so much fun. I got to see a lot of players that I'd heard about but hadn't watched yet (Westbrook, Embiid the two standouts I'd most been wanting to catch). I'm more excited to see more games before playoffs. I've only watched about 10 this year so I need to start checking out the teams at the bottom end of each conference's playoff standings

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Mandrel posted:

what the gently caress are those

its a #ad

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

BWV posted:

It's interesting to consider how actual professional locker rooms are significantly more professional than many corporate offices. Makes you think that the very idea of "locker room culture/talk" is made up by pervert execs trying to slap rear end. This reminds me of when I used to volunteer at this organization and all the people in charge were finance bros. They all kept on pushing that we have to be like a sports team and have the camaraderie of a locker room. Yet it was pretty clear though that few of them every played competitive sports, because their idea of what that meant was so different than any actual locker room I've ever been it.

I was in cross country in high school so my idea of "locker room talk" means saying extremely gay stuff to everyone else

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lockback posted:

Fuuuuck that really blows. loving all-star curse this year.

He didn't even play in the all star game

• Locked thread