Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
All hail the new savior of the Pistons, Blake Griffin. God Bless Blake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I think most fans blocked out Tayshaun's return to Detroit and just remember the good times :unsmith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is this supposed to be a particularly deep upcoming draft class?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Just got caught up on todays events :stare: has the deadline passed or do we still have an hour or two?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sum posted:

DeAndre Jordan for TT, the ghost of Derrick Rose, and a loving pick swap? Goddamn this man is stupid

His insane trade ideas are kind of his thing.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Dirk is the best :unsmith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It feels like Fultz should just be shut down for the rest of the season officially at this point. It seems like a chicken/egg situation re: his shoulder and his hosed up jump shot but either way he really needs some time to just get right. Getting constantly hounded by reporters probably isn't helping anything re: his confidence either.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The companion photo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JeffZillgitt/status/964925321932779521

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao JJ Redick: Enemy of China is not a story I expected to read about ever but uh...here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

I was in cross country in high school so my idea of "locker room talk" means saying extremely gay stuff to everyone else

lol good to know it wasn't just my CC team that acted this way

• Locked thread