Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

WhyteRyce posted:

The Twin Towers line-up worked in spite of the era of small-ball because Cousins and Davis are some of the best basketball players on the planet. Monroe is significantly less so

I mean, isn't small ball basically code for 4-to-5-players-who-can-shoot-the-3-at-33%-or-higher anyway?

It's just incidental that these end up being smaller players, who then have an advantage over most lumbering bigs in pickle rolls, but not really Anthony Davis who is gazelle-like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/imrbj/status/959209242266882048

This may not post right

Will delete it if it doesn't work

Fultz's take on the T-Mac.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/JamesMargariti/...295759924383745

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Don't worry once they got a bunch of rings liking manu more than Timmy becomes defensible

Personally, I would vote for Manu to become supreme leader of my country.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I always thought David Robinson's 50 was the perfect player-to-number match. It's just a solid, thick, strong, good if slightly boring number that's rounded off, kind of like David's personality (and also his delts).

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

It's actually sort of pitiful watching IT get into the paint and then leave a layup short. Which he did, like, 8 times in the game tonight.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Rondo didn't want any of what Captain Kirk was promising to give that time.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Do people who are 7 feet tall have to eat more calories?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Can you imagine Kareem's acerbic as gently caress response if he was asked by a reporter about being compared to Andre Drummond?

Some reporter should ask him about it.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

What's the poster-equivalent of a hold-me-back NBA fight?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

My sister loved pinapple on her pizza and that's why I disowned myself from the family.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Also need to add the followers of KD's burner accounts

It's probably just his other burner accounts.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Tiago had the kind of face where if he stuffed up, you couldn't really stay mad at him.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Ah must've been the eight pounds of muscle he put on over the summer

Jonas has something to say about that!

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Uh, gently caress Zaza??!

This isn't that complicated

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

AggressivelyStupid posted:

holy poo poo his timeline is entirely rose stanning

is this derricks burner account?
No, it's Reggie's.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

who has his knees

Coach Tom "The Knee Collector" Thibs.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I mean, you can't get to the moon by climbing a tree, you know what I'm saying?

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I mean it's Bill Simmons. If he wasn't a huge hypocrite and oversensitive homer, then he would be Bob Simmons, no relation.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Not exactly surprising that a guy who makes a fake twitter account to publicly trash his former team, friends, and coach might not be the coolest dude on planet Earth.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Poor Wesley Jameson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I know the refs were calling the rip-through shot and the hook-defenders-arm-while-going-around-screen-and-jump foul a lot tighter at the beginning of the season (or, I should say, not calling them fouls), but are they still doing it now?

• Locked thread