Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
C.J. McCollum is a good basketball player. And I hope Lebron gets traded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Doltos posted:

Ron Baker's season in a nut shell

His body reacts to playing against NBA level athletes like I'd expect my body to react. Life is pain, Ron, life is pain.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Oh, that's unexpected, but I support the decision. Love me some Dragic.

edit:

https://twitter.com/AdamReisinger/status/958924689866444800

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

R.D. Mangles posted:

extremely 2001-caliber bulls lineup today, they literally started zipser

Just turned on the game and the first thing I saw was Zipser making a pass. Zipser should not be on the court. Ever.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

The Wizards may encounter a similar issue with John Wall, who will make $169 million over four years starting in 2019-20, including a whopping $46.9 million when he’s 31 years old.

Every time I read about people's super max contracts I get lightheaded.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Yep, he's handling that winning streak well.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I went to bed last night shortly after Zinger died in New York. Cleveland was up by like 15 or 16 against Orlando at that point.

Now I check the boxscore — and the Cavs managed to lose by 18?!

:haw:

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
They got rid of Thomas. Wow. It makes total sense, but somehow I didn't believe they would really do it.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
And they got Hood! Sorry, I'm slow. I don't even like the Cavs, but this is exciting.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/961663732639305731

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I remain a big George Hill fan and now I hope the Cavs are good again.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
edit: hurrr

Jack's Flow fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Feb 9, 2018

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Kibner posted:

Mardi Gras is about to really get going this weekend and I thought it would be a great time to start dressing for the season. :)

Terrifying!

Spacebump posted:

Speaking of people who somehow saved their career after a sex crime, let's revisit this statement by Kobe Bryant.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Kobe Bryant's musecage is a literal cage and you don't want to come near it.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

WhyteRyce posted:

Marcus Thornton is awesome and it perplexes and saddens me that he fell off a cliff

He was my Ben Gordon after Ben Gordon fell off a cliff.

Dear undersized chuckers – if I like you, you are doomed. Sorry!

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

“My reign is not yet over... you live, and my power is complete. Follow me; I seek the everlasting ices of the north, where you will feel the misery of cold and frost to which I am impassive. You will find near this place, if you follow not too tardily, a dead hare; eat and be refreshed.”

Note found in Zaza's locker after the game.

Jack's Flow fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Feb 25, 2018

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
I think I picked Anthony Davis to be the PER/WS leader in Zogo's poll last season. And I was going to pick him again this year, but then I fell into a vat of Jokic kool-aid and picked the Denver dude. I am very upset with myself.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Always funny to check out crazy Davis stats on Basketball-Reference and get a reminder that the guy is just 24 years old.

quote:

Davis is averaging 41.5 points, 15 rebounds (18 boards on Monday), 3.2 steals, and 3.2 blocks over the Pelicans’ 6-0 win streak.

Jack's Flow fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

Athanatos posted:

Is there any footage of Fultz going against folding chairs or 5 foot trainers in practice yet?

Once he beats Lonzo in a shooting conquest, Fultz will officially be BACK.

• Locked thread