Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol the Nuggets got away with so much illegal poo poo on that last play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Wait so it’s tampering just to pretty much say “this guy is extremely good”? I mean gently caress Magic and all but...........

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
The craziest part of that play is watching Giannis lope down the court at what looks like maybe half-speed. He needs to be put out to stud like a race horse after he retires.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Punkin Spunkin posted:

What if the warriors don't ever fall until the lakers unseat them and then it's just lakers domination replacing them

Lakers fans aren't nearly as smug and arrogant, I'm fine with that.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Also this world is cruel, first Boogie now Zingis

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Frustrated posted:

uh... what?

you could not have picked a worse example, that dude is like the Platonic ideal of a sports fan

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
This is some extremely shameful poo poo from everyone all around, but especially DRose:

https://twitter.com/OrlandoMagic/status/961057609611661312

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I feel so bad for Isaiah, this season is going to cost him tens of millions of dollars.

I don’t, dude is playing like rear end and is a locker room cancer. No one to blame but himself.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

RCarr posted:

Let's trade Hernangomez for two second round picks that have a very small chance of turning out to be as good as Hernangomez. :derp:

This is the equivalent of selling your car and spending every dollar on raffle tickets for a small chance to win back your car.

I hate myself for referencing this show, but:

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol @ defensive genius thibs having his team guard the two cavs guys 80 feet from the bucket and giving lebron tons of space and a one on one

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
IT literally getting dad-dicked by LeBron last year was when it really kicked into high gear.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Doltos posted:

That's a huuuge travel by JR

cool and good rule, you cantankerous wet blanket

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Carlosologist posted:

I’m all for Warriors slander, but going “well actually, the Warriors didn’t actually earn their titles because of x y and z” is stupid because this applies to every title team ever

I mean the 2015 run was pretty lucky, I wanna say every team they played was missing at least one or two important players due to injury. Even without Kyrie and Love, LeBron almost single-handedly beat them in the Finals.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
wait hold up there's a discord channel?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Pierce's nostrils flaring out at the end of that clip is the best thing.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I wish I could do a Memento loop of that Cavs-Celts game, it’s pure distilled schadenfreude.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Everyone hates a snitch even when they’re right

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Best part of the Cavs’ trade-o-rama is it seems to have freed Earl. He was 6 of 9 from deep last night (preemptive “nice.”).

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
The Warriors are way more objectionable than the Heat ever were.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Like personally I thought the Warriors were cool and good right up until they were the sorest losers in history during the 2016 Finals (not sure if everyone remembers but they blew a 3-1 lead btw).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

MourningView posted:

You cannot be a true Knight of LeBron unless you were riding for him right after The Decision

reporting for duty

• Locked thread