Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

But Red Panda isn’t a team??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I mean, Kyrie is significantly better than AI in pretty every way except counting stats.

What the hell does this even mean

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

It means that he's better in every except raw numbers like points per game

Oh yea I’m better than AI except for my stats too.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

have we talked about how blake is wearing 23 in detroit and how dudes wearing 23 is just the chumpest thing possible

This is actually something dumb I’ve been wondering about - what is the most commonly/frequently worn number?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Just the man I expected to answer, and with a very unsatisfyingly boring answer to a stupid question. Thanks (not being sarcastic).

Why 12? Is there a common positional numbering system similar to soccer of which I’m unaware? I’m just forgetting about a superstar that wore 12 and inspired everybody else, aren’t I

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Oh my god Clint capela singing Usher for the kiss cam somebody get a clip of that

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

“I feed into it” lol I love when people try to say something and end up expressing the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Plus it looks like he aims a little karate shot at Westbrook’s nads.

• Locked thread