Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I loved the recent Bats/Selena & Supes/Lois date issues. I think Supes & Lois is my favorite comic romance.

I also have a soft spot for Reed & Sue because of the wedding annual. That's one of my favorite comics of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Rhyno posted:

I ain't made of money. Free beer and wine though.

I uninvited someone because they used to date one of my groomsmen and she's being stupid over it all of a sudden. And another guy because he's convinced he's in the friendzone or something with another guest.

People are terrible, don't invite lots of people to your wedding.

This is why my wife and I did a simple outdoor wedding on the Indy downtown canal with just our immediate family there.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

I wanted to elope but I also wanted her to be happy so....

It was actually my wife's idea! This is our second marriage for both so that helped with that decision.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So in the age of people sitting on YouTube, etc and watching people play video games....I wonder if people would watch me read comic books in my comfy chair.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

site posted:

Only if it's a reaction vid with lots of exaggerated shrieking at stuff

I think I can manage that.

• Locked thread