Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Patriots lose, Boston never wins anything ever again. Raptors Basketball Bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Am I the only one here watching the family friendly black pride warriors anthem. Jesus christ.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
This is the whitest thing I've seen that features no white people.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Sportsnet isn't giving Canada both the TNT games like they usually do. Doing the home Raptors game into the second game on the TNT broadcast. All the other sportsnet channels are on Olympics. Boooo. This is taking a toll on my channel surfing.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Raptors broadcast saying they didn't make any moves and not mentioning the Bruno trade. Miss you.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Raptors aren't playing well at all and are still up ten. New York sucks poo poo.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Raptors bench demonstrating to the starters how to play good basketball and embarrass the Knicks properly.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Raps second unit is so good and it owns. Like, there's no Lou Will or Eric Gordon or Jamal Crawford gunning and carrying them. They just play goodass team basketball and it's beautiful.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I remember early in November seeing an all bench unit from the Raptors and being like, 'Oh no, I thought Casey learned to stagger the starters'. And they blew the game open and I thought it might have been an anomaly. But three months later and it's been established as a real thing and it's so good.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man if Russell could start playing before the 4th that would be cool.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Lowry with the buzzer beater entirely thrown with a wrist flick. Next level technique.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Lowry. Stop it.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
JAK JAK JAK JAK

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Rob Rigggle kinda looks like Tim donaghy and honestly he would probably make this better.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Why is pharrell doing a limp bizkit imitation

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Kk that owned once they ditched the guitars

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man it feels really good to watch an ASG that doesn't suck poo poo again.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I still get Raptors games during Olympics, but God help you if you want to watch any other teams.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Let's check in on a press conference where Ibaka is giving his thoughts on Sterling Brown.

https://youtu.be/YzoMSgBzjsI

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Stop forcing dumb poo poo derozan plz

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

BWV posted:

seriously, HOW DID JABARI TURN INTO A 45 YEAR OLD?

He has the knees of a 45 year old.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
He needs to work on his shooting but Siakam is gonna be real good one day I think. His off ball energy is so good and he's a deceptively good ball handler.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
JV plz

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Cool Buff Man posted:

WHo the hell is this ding dong cracking his voice on the raptors broadcast

Jack Armstrong, the best commentator on the league.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Giannis saving it to Terry was absurd, christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Welp. Game had its moments but you get killed on the offensive boards that much and you're gonna lose a close game.

Raps did some dumb poo poo but I would say the two biggest factors for them was the lack or rebounding and sucking poo poo at hitting threes. Both of which are easier to fix than lack of execution tbh. On to the next one.

• Locked thread