Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Has Blake dunked the ball as a Piston yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

drat both the Bucks/Wolves and Rockets/Spurs went into kiss cam at the exact same time

spooky

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

So JV never misses threes now

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I loooove these Raptors uniforms

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

Why are 90% of GDT posters raptors fans or watching a raptors game
What's up with that
No disrespect

Its like -25 outside

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Wow pass JV the ball and he can get the Raptors easy points who would have thought

Just the threat of him actually scoring and not just running back and forth listlessly will do wonders for the Raps

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

this brooklyn lakers stream is perfect perfect quality

looks like pretty much every stream to me

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The literal child they have doing the Raptors halftime show is blowing it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

EvanTH posted:

lakers nets game rules

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

BWV posted:

shoutouts to the Portland broadcasters for putting on an entertaining game even when their team is getting owned.

its a sin to watch the raptors and not listen to jack and matty d

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

It's an equally bad sin to listen to Leo say anything, the guy commenting instead of Jack tonight

gently caress I stopped listening in the 2nd when the raptors begun the blowout and forgot who was actually commentating lol

BWV posted:

i would say i do that 99% of the time but sometimes I just click on the first stream and roll the dice. I like hearing other guys around the league. And to be honest, I'm still not so into Matt. I love Jack and Leo but Matt is still like the cool step dad who wants me to be his friend. Latent trauma of Chuck leaving us as a kid.

Chuck was the greatest, I think he does the Bulls radio or something now?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Holy poo poo I hope the Pistons can put some good players around BG and Drummond

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

lmao IT passes it right to Anderson and then gets mad

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Will the Pistons ever lose again?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

LEBROMMMMM

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

MelancholyMark posted:

Yea let’s just let them pass it across the entire court to Lebron

Why was anyone even guarding Cavs behind the half court line lol

Lmao yeah I dunno wtf the wolves were thinking

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

A lot of people say the Cavs don't deserve LeBron

Truth is none of us deserve him

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Bench mob doing work

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Looking forward to seeing if the Cavs hold it together against a good team

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

LeBron v Melo postup was the most "old guys playing pickup" thing I have ever seen in an NBA game

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Russ shellshocked

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

OH JR THAT PASS

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Bill is wasted?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

start the game yo

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This is hell

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Oh I get it

Kevin Hart started his own comedy network recently this must have a tie-in to that somehow

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

blue squares posted:

Is the all star game not fun to watch?

its usually pretty bad

Its all your favourite basketball players but they aren't playing basketball

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Aw Cousins looks so sad

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Wtf when did Beal get in?

when everybody elses legs broke

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

what the gently caress is this dance the cheerleaders are doing lmao

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Only another 15 minute intro to go guys!

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

lmao klay

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

i dunno man im kinda warming up to kevin hart talking poo poo to the nba all-stars

Dame DOLLA was shook as gently caress

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Oh man the crowd was dead silent lmao

gently caress that piped in cheering

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

oh poo poo its BNL

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

with newly gender neutral lyrics

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Nervous posted:

Wait why are the Bare Naked Ladies singing Oh Canada at the NBA All Star game in LA?

Raptors still exist

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

she looks trashed lmao

this is great. this is a great all-star weekend.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I actually had to mute this, holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I agree, lets PLAY SOME BASKETBALL

• Locked thread
«3 »