Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Cool Buff Man posted:

WHo the hell is this ding dong cracking his voice on the raptors broadcast

Imagine hating Jack lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

I LOVE NBA BASKETBALLLLLLL

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I cant believe there are only 22 games left in the reg season

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Cool Buff Man posted:

How can a fanbase possibly be so sensitive about such a trivial thing as their color commentator being annoying

We lost Chuck so we can't risk it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Jet is loving timeless

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Brolander posted:

the guy is annoying. final word

GET THAT GABAGE OUTTA HERE

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This lady ref is actually the worst in the entire league

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

if iman shumpert and 90 year old dwade did a fusion dance the product would be demar derozan

delete this

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

gg gently caress the bucksssss

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

He has looked pretty drat good lately

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Van Vleet so good

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Lmao refs ate the whistle for that whole DET possession

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Blake shook

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Oooh man Delon posing after the pass

Love the bench mob

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Brolander posted:

did he say this or did someone say it to him

blake being unhappy brings me joy

Yelled it loud enough to clearly hear on the broadcast

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Holy poo poo Blake is so shook

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

JAK

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

https://streamable.com/1l42k

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Can't wait until AD is on a good team

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Holy poo poo LeBron

That's a career highlight

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

HOLY poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This game loving owns already

• Locked thread