Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

FYI dont post "First" or some "mod" will "probate" you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

actually I am the first ITT to say Jake Poeltl is the best

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

everytime Porter misses an open 3 I think about the mathematics of time owning his rear end

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Casey needs to pull the starters

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ibaka just blocked Morris so hard his brother took an L

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps are playing terribly. No flow.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the umps in this raps game are terrible

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lowry's been trying to roast this honkey all game. Finally it's working

loving refs fix your life

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

so annoyed they keep on missing open 3s and then taking dumb fouls.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving missed wide open corner 3s

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I never get why the Raptors are consistently confused by how the shotclock works at the end of the game. There are 24 seconds left and you are down by 2. Why let it run 7 seconds before fouling?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

omg what the gently caress in Washington. now expecting Lowry to miss one in typical raps fashion. so confused.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MAKE IT A CLEAR PATH FOUL I"LL SEND NUDES

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kyle Lowry is so shook he cant even make 2 freethrows in a dumb regular season game on the road. Looking forward to the playoffs friends!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving garbage men cant even beat a garbage rear end wizards team. Lowry spent 3/4 of the game getting owned by some Czech honkey and then when he decided to turn it on it lasted just long enough to miss a loving FT.

also. Someone tell me why teams still dont foul right away after the inbound is completed. the steal never happens if it isnt during the inbound. Just foul and start the FT game early.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

CJ just crossed him self up real good

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

JV can gently caress Ed Davis up all night long if Casey lets him.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

gently caress Siakim if you're going to grab him just loving grab him

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

JV has been so good in 2018. I want him to FEED all game long

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Can you smell what Demar is cooking?

I can my friend. And it smells like some long range cheddar playa

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Hot take Dame Lilliard is being selfish in playing through this knee pain. He just wants to Get His Stats instead of thinking about his long term health.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

shoutouts to the Portland broadcasters for putting on an entertaining game even when their team is getting owned.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Duggler posted:

its a sin to watch the raptors and not listen to jack and matty d

i would say i do that 99% of the time but sometimes I just click on the first stream and roll the dice. I like hearing other guys around the league. And to be honest, I'm still not so into Matt. I love Jack and Leo but Matt is still like the cool step dad who wants me to be his friend. Latent trauma of Chuck leaving us as a kid.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Duggler posted:

Chuck was the greatest, I think he does the Bulls radio or something now?

yea he left to do Bulls radio which makes sense because he and his wife are both from Chicago area and I think he wanted to be closer to home. I get it in terms of his family life but it still makes me sad that the Voice of The Raptors is stuck on Chicago radio. I still follow him on Twitter and he's still such a loveable dweeb.

The big thing I dislike about Devlin is that he still commentates like he's working NBATV. He gets equally excited for big plays for the opponents as he does for the Raps. I'm not saying he should be a full Celtics-style homer, but getting super jacked when someone just breaks your back is not required.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps not feeling this 12 pm start

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

These Sunday afternoon games may as well be considered schedule losses for the Raps

it's funny how when we were bad these games were the only times we could be real competitive. I remember going to so many Sunday noon/1pm games and seeing them punch way above their weight. Now that they're good it's gone to poo poo.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I dont understand how you can call those non shooting fouls. Had he not shot the ball it wouldn't have been a foul. makes no sense.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

so many missed open 3s. could be up 20 easily.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

for a honkey Big Jake has some nasty blocks

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

watching on the Celtics feed because I love to feel

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving Ibaka can do 3 amazing things and 3 dumb things in like 90 seconds

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps need to start getting buckets while the Celtics are missing these easy lay ups

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps bench needs to get it to double digits before the starters come back in

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ibaka needs to go home and stop trying to ruin my night

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

there is something about the Celtic jersey combined with a honkey sack of garbage that just get me going. I'm on the edge of my chair just waiting to get pissed at Baynes.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what is the record for travels and has Ibaka broken it yet.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I was told Al Horford was good but I guess like other pretenders his true colours are exposed by Pascal

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Coincidence that right after they run a black history segment celebrating Bill Russell they have to immediately cut to a segment about Larry Bird shooting 3s? Makes you think.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

unsure why the Raptors keep on fouling the Celtics in transition when they're in the bonus. This is the 3rd time they've done it on a one on 3 fast break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

3rd quarter meltdown postponed till the 4th?

• Locked thread