Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
  • Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps have missed 5 wide open 3s in the last 2 minutes. Like no one without 5 feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Drunk Canuck posted:

Why the loving tech

multiple useless techs: check
double digit missed open 3s: check
shooting close to 60% from the FT line: check
me not sleeping well tonight: check

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

it's breaking my heart that no one but Miles can make an open 3. Wizards D is fake good and traps hard and hopes that people miss 3

altho Demar is in it

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

why is the Wizards crowd so weak. This is a pretty good game and a team that's been on fire. crowd looks empty. Is DC traffic so bad?

loving only the raps call a timeout when they have an easy inbound. Guaranteed they gently caress up the play they draw up and turn it over on the inbound.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

DuhSal posted:

Am I the only one annoyed with Leo asking questions and then answering them himself?

Maybe.

I decided to watch the ESPN broadcast tonight and Hubie Brown has been doing this every 5 seconds

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps won by seven and missed 12 loving FTs

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Hawks are so bad. It's embarrassing the Raps are only winning by 1

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Hawks are trying so hard to lose this game, if only the Raps decided to stop running every play through Ibaka

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol at this clown ref thinking cus he's with Tony Brothers he has to make it about him to.

poor serge cant jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

another loving tech these refs have to chill the gently caress out, they're looking for it at this point.

• Locked thread
«5 »