Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
You mean 0 v 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Please clarify if you're leaving a PT :v: (it see|s fairly likely you're not).

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
leaving no power

ETB posted:

You mean 0 v 1?

nah, storm's end has a garrison

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Martell plays:
[2] Bastard of Godsgrace: 1 Fortification
Baratheon plays:
[1] Ser Axell Florent: 1 Sword
Baratheon wins. The Martell footman retreats.

Baratheon to play.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March from Dragonstone:
1 knight to Moat Cailin
1 knight to White Harbour

2 v 1

Bolton needs to play Ramsay, I play Davos.

3 v 4, I use the sword for 4 and win, killing both Bolton units.

Unless my math is off cause I woke up 20 minutes ago.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March from Highgarden: 1 Footman to Dornish Marshes

Greyjoy 1 to Martell 0

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy played:
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search and Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
Martell palyed:
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
Final strength 3 vs 6. Martell victory. The Greyjoy footman retreats.

Marches are done.

Processing CP:
Greyjoy +2 -> 7
Martell +2 -> 5
Lannister +2 -> 3
Bolton +2 -> 2
Tyrell - 1
Baratheon - 0

Martell may gain +2 or muster at Sunspear.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Choose to gain power

Dancer
May 23, 2011
(phonepost)

Turn 5 begins. The Westeros cards are:
Mustering
Game of Thrones (gain PT for power icons and harbors with ships)
Put to the Sword: Holder of the Blade chooses no +1 marches, or no Defense, or no effect

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.
Muster:

2 Footmen @ Kings Landing
1 Footman @ Crackclaw
Upgrade footman to knight and build 1 ship in the harbor @ Lannisport

I think that’s all I can do because of supply limits. :saddowns:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Phonepost: can't you upgrade lannisport? Limit is 5 knights/2 siege

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.

Dancer posted:

Phonepost: can't you upgrade lannisport? Limit is 5 knights/2 siege

Yes......

Acceptableloss posted:

Muster:
Upgrade footman to knight and build 1 ship in the harbor @ Lannisport

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I somehow completely missed the last line of your upgrades. Yeah, that's your limit...

Bolton's got nothing, so Martell next.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
SE in Oldtown
Footman in Yronwood
Upgrade to knight in starfall
knight in Sunspear

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I guess I'm limited by army size. Forget about the knight in sunspear then.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Dragonstone: Siege Engine
Storm's End: Footman
Moat Cailin: Boat to The Narrow Sea
White Harbour: Boat to the Shivering Sea
Winterfell: Boat in Winterfell Harbour. A really fancy one.

I hate my supply...

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy muster:

Flint's Finger - Footman
Seagard - Knight
Pyke - Siege Engine
Highgarden - Knight

Dancer
May 23, 2011

nimby posted:

I hate my supply...

Everyone does, darlin'.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Processing Game of Thrones:
Martell +5 -> 12
Greyjoy +3 -> 10
Lannister +6 -> 9
Bolton +2 -> 4
Baratheon +3 -> 3
Tyrell 1

Baratheon (holder of the Blade) chooses no +1 marches this round. You can commence planning orders.

Available house cards:
House Bolton:
[4] Roose Bolton: 1 Sword
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your "Reek" house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[2] Black Walder: 1 Sword
[2] Steelshanks Walton: 1 Fortification
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
[1] Damon Dance-For-Me: 1 Sword
[0] Reek: If your "Ramsay Bolton" House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

House Lannister
[4] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[3] Ser Kevan Lannister: 1 Fortification
[2] Daven Lannister: 1 Sword
[2] Ser Ilyn Payne: If you win this combat, you may destroy one of your opponent's Footmen in any area (in addition to normal casualties). If that unit is the last unit in its area, remove any Order token there as well.
[1] Cersei Lannister: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting Lannister Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Qyburn: You may discard two of your available Power Tokens to choose a House card in any player's discard pile. Qyburn gains the printed combat strength and combat icons of that card, ignoring its text ability.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Jon Snow: If you win this combat, you may decrease or increase the Wildling track by one space (to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10).
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[2] Bastard of Nightsong: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Davos Seaworth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[0] Mance Rayder: Your final combat strength is equal to the current position of the Wildling Threat token.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: 2 Swords
[2] Asha Greyjoy: 1 Fortification
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search and Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
[1] Ser Harras Harlaw: 1 Sword
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[3] Randyll Tarly: 2 Swords
[2] Willas Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[2] Ser Jon Fossoway: 1 Sword
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting Tyrell ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[1] Queen of Thorns: Ignore all text abilities printed on your opponent's House Card
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.

House Martell
[4] Doran Martell: For each House Card in your hand, this card gains a Fortification icon and a Sword icon, and suffers a -1 penalty to combat strength (to a minimum of 0)
[3] Areo Hotah: 2 Fortifications
[2] Big Man: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
[0] Nymeria Sand: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Turn 5 orders:

Greyjoy may Raven, then raids.

Dancer fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 29, 2018

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Replace Highgarden Support with Raid*.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Raid Ironman’s Bay from Golden Sound

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7k4abx0AeI

:getin:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Raid shipbreaker bay

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Raid The Reach.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Is Baratheon raiding the Twins (technically before Greyjoy's first raid)? Then I think my Kingswood raid can do nothing and Greyjoy resolves Seagard raid.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Raiding the twins, yeah.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy passes on the raid

PT on hand:
Martell - 12
Greyjoy - 10
Lannister - 9
Bolton - 4
Baratheon - 3
Tyrell - 1

Available house cards:
House Bolton:
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your "Reek" house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
[0] Reek: If your "Ramsay Bolton" House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

House Lannister
[2] Ser Ilyn Payne: If you win this combat, you may destroy one of your opponent's Footmen in any area (in addition to normal casualties). If that unit is the last unit in its area, remove any Order token there as well.
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting Lannister Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Qyburn: You may discard two of your available Power Tokens to choose a House card in any player's discard pile. Qyburn gains the printed combat strength and combat icons of that card, ignoring its text ability.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Jon Snow: If you win this combat, you may decrease or increase the Wildling track by one space (to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10).
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[0] Mance Rayder: Your final combat strength is equal to the current position of the Wildling Threat token.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

House Tyrell:
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting Tyrell ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[1] Queen of Thorns: Ignore all text abilities printed on your opponent's House Card
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.

House Martell
[4] Doran Martell: For each House Card in your hand, this card gains a Fortification icon and a Sword icon, and suffers a -1 penalty to combat strength (to a minimum of 0)
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice

Lannister to play.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

March one footman from King's Landing to Blackwater.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

March Karhold Knight to Castle Black, leave a PT

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
march all units from Oldtown to Dornish marches

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Not leaving power.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March Dragonstone siege to The Eyrie.

Total 6 vs the garrisons 6 so I win.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March Searoad Marshes to Winterfell

Greyjoy 4 v. Baratheon 5

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy plays:
Baratheon plays:
Current strength 4 vs. 8. Greyjoy may activate Aeron.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I use 6 power tokens.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Retreat to Karhold.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
2 notes:
- Greyjoy didn't leave a PT behind in Searoad
- Baratheon needs to retreat somewhere else (Karhold has a Bolton PT)

PT on hand:
Martell - 12
Lannister - 9
Greyjoy - 4
Bolton - 3
Baratheon - 3
Tyrell - 1

Available house cards:
House Bolton:

House Lannister

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell

Lannister to play. (Baratheon technically should retreat first, but I don't expect that to be that relevant).

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

March knight from Lannisport to Searoad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The Fingers then.

• Locked thread