Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«7 »
Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.

Dancer posted:

Phonepost: cards are Gerris and Marband. Martell wins, takes the Raven; Lannister must retreat.

Retreat to Searoad Marches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

March Siege Engine from Flint's Fingers to Highgarden.

7 Greyjoy v 2 Tyrell

Martell may be supporting someone?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Ia-R'lyehl Cihuiha flgagnl id Ia!

Support Greyjoy +9

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Fly me away on the wings of an angel.

Grejoy plays:
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
Tyrell... doesn't play a card. Tyrell is just sad. He sheds a single tear for his lost Horsey and decides to move on with his life.

And we get to everyone's final march. Everyone's on 5 keeps, please ignore the victory track.

PT on hand:
Lannister - 10
Greyjoy - 7
Baratheon - 1
Martell - 1

House Lannister
[4] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[3] Ser Kevan Lannister: 1 Fortification
[2] Daven Lannister: 1 Sword
[2] Ser Ilyn Payne: If you win this combat, you may destroy one of your opponent's Footmen in any area (in addition to normal casualties). If that unit is the last unit in its area, remove any Order token there as well.
[1] Cersei Lannister: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting Lannister Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Qyburn: You may discard two of your available Power Tokens to choose a House card in any player's discard pile. Qyburn gains the printed combat strength and combat icons of that card, ignoring its text ability.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Jon Snow: If you win this combat, you may decrease or increase the Wildling track by one space (to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10).
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[2] Bastard of Nightsong: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Davos Seaworth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Axell Florent: 1 Sword
[0] Mance Rayder: Your final combat strength is equal to the current position of the Wildling Threat token.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: 2 Swords
[2] Asha Greyjoy: 1 Fortification
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search and Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
[1] Ser Harras Harlaw: 1 Sword
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

House Martell
[4] Doran Martell: For each House Card in your hand, this card gains a Fortification icon and a Sword icon, and suffers a -1 penalty to combat strength (to a minimum of 0)
[3] Areo Hotah: 2 Fortifications
[2] Bastard of Godsgrace: 1 Fortification
[2] Big Man: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
[0] Nymeria Sand: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.

Lannister marches the knight from Searoad to The Reach.

Lannister 8 vs Martell 6

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Lannister plays:
[3] Ser Kevan Lannister: 1 Fortification
Martell plays:
[3] Areo Hotah: 2 Fortifications
Lannister victory. The Martell Footman gets to retreat.

Martell to play.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

march to prince's pass

Dancer
May 23, 2011

I'm assuming you mean retreat there. Your march can't go to prince's pass.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

Typo, my bad.

The problem for me is I don't have an incentive to throw a siege engine against storm's end anymore. So for my last move I'm just playing for position.

retreat to Kingswood, March SE to the Boneway

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March the Moat Cailin pain train to Crackclaw point, leave a PT behind.

I'm playing Stannis so whatever Lannister plays doesn't matter, I win with 14 v 1 + a card.

Greyjoy has informed me that they'd choose Lannister to win if I attacked their forts, so I flipped a coin and Crackclaw came up.

While not privy to the Greyjoy battleplan, I'm pretty sure ETB knows how to win.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

March 1 Siege Engine and 1 Footman from Pyke to Starfall.
(Don't leave a PT since it's my capital.)

Greyjoy: 5 strength + 2 support + Aeron (up to 7) = up to 14
Martell: 3 strength + 1 def + 2 support + card (up to 4 w/ Quentyn) + 1 from blade = up to 11

Double-check my math, I think I won.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

That is indeed true. Controlling 4 Strongholds versus Baratheon's 1, Lord ETB of House Greyjoy is victorious. Long may he reign (and by that I mean for a week or so until the next game starts).

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

My first act as King: adding tentacles to the Iron Throne.

GG all, a pleasure as always.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

GG everyone.

Thank you to Dancer for running this whole thing!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

So gentlemen, we meet again.

Thank you for another game Dancer ♥

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

good game, thanks dancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

And as per usual, thanks to y'all for playing. I really love this game and it's legitimately rewarding to see it happen.

«7 »