Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
march to Oldtown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Leave token on Three Towers

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

March 1 knight to Winterfell, call down the wildlings with Mance Rayder to beat Victarion 8-7.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Retreat to Stony Shore.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Moving on to consolidate power.

PT gains:
Martell +3 -> 14
Lannister +3 -> 12
Greyjoy +4 -> 8
Bolton - 3
Baratheon - 3
Tyrell - 1

Lannister -> Martell -> Greyjoy may resolve CP* orders.

Available house cards:
House Bolton:
[4] Roose Bolton: 1 Sword
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your "Reek" house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[2] Black Walder: 1 Sword
[2] Steelshanks Walton: 1 Fortification
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
[1] Damon Dance-For-Me: 1 Sword
[0] Reek: If your "Ramsay Bolton" House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

House Lannister
[4] Ser Jaime Lannister: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[3] Ser Kevan Lannister: 1 Fortification
[2] Daven Lannister: 1 Sword
[2] Ser Ilyn Payne: If you win this combat, you may destroy one of your opponent's Footmen in any area (in addition to normal casualties). If that unit is the last unit in its area, remove any Order token there as well.
[1] Cersei Lannister: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting Lannister Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Qyburn: You may discard two of your available Power Tokens to choose a House card in any player's discard pile. Qyburn gains the printed combat strength and combat icons of that card, ignoring its text ability.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Jon Snow: If you win this combat, you may decrease or increase the Wildling track by one space (to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10).
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[2] Bastard of Nightsong: 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Davos Seaworth: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[1] Ser Axell Florent: 1 Sword
[0] Mance Rayder: Your final combat strength is equal to the current position of the Wildling Threat token.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[3] Victarion Greyjoy: 2 Swords
[2] Asha Greyjoy: 1 Fortification
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search and Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
[1] Ser Harras Harlaw: 1 Sword
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

House Tyrell:
[4] Mace Tyrell: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification
[3] Randyll Tarly: 2 Swords
[2] Willas Tyrell: 1 Fortification
[2] Ser Jon Fossoway: 1 Sword
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting Tyrell ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[1] Queen of Thorns: Ignore all text abilities printed on your opponent's House Card
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.

House Martell
[4] Doran Martell: For each House Card in your hand, this card gains a Fortification icon and a Sword icon, and suffers a -1 penalty to combat strength (to a minimum of 0)
[3] Areo Hotah: 2 Fortifications
[2] Bastard of Godsgrace: 1 Fortification
[2] Big Man: 1 Sword
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength
[0] Nymeria Sand: 1 Sword, 1 Fortification

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.
Muster a footman at Crackclaw

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Upgrade Yronwood footman to knight

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy upgrades Flint's Finger Footman to a Siege Engine.

Turn 6 begins! Westeros cards are:

Resupply
Last Days of Summer [W] (nothing happens)
Sea of Storms [W]: No Raid orders.

Wildling strength hits 12, so an attack happens. I'll post a full update after we've resolved it. Please send in your bids.
(technically, Tyrell's loss of supply resolves before that, but I'm assuming that that's not hugely relevant to your bids)

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Numerous, effective and tenacious: We must remember to hire them next time....oh, nevermind.
I’m sure glad the supply finally updated now that it doesn’t matter anymore.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Acceptableloss posted:

I’m sure glad the supply finally updated now that it doesn’t matter anymore.

Just assume that the supply barrels are full of wine, it'll help.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Wildling attack bids:
Martell - 13
Lannister - 2
Baratheon - 2
Greyjoy - 1
Tyrell - 0
Bolton - 0

The card reads:

A King Beyond the Wall
Wildling Victory
- Lowest Bidder: Moves his token to the lowest position on every Influence track.
- Everyone Else: In Iron Throne turn order, each player chooses either the Fiefdoms or the King's Court Influence track, and moves their token to the lowest position on that track.
Night's Watch Victory
- Highest Bidder: Moves their token to the top of the Influence track of their choice, then takes the appropriate Dominance token.

Martell takes the blade.

Accepting orders. Tyrell technically still needs to lose 2 units from their army, if this is relevant to your orders, please feel free to take your time.

Reminder: No raid orders

PT on hand:
Lannister - 10
Greyjoy - 7
Bolton - 3
Baratheon - 2
Tyrell - 1
Martell - 1

Available house cards:
House Bolton:
[3] Ramsay Bolton: If your "Reek" house card is still in your hand, this card gains +1 combat strength and three sword icons.
[1] Walder Frey: Any player (other than your opponent) who grants support to your opponent must grant that support to you instead.
[0] Reek: If your "Ramsay Bolton" House card is in your discard pile, immediately return it to your hand. If you lose this combat, you may return Reek to your hand.

House Lannister
[2] Ser Ilyn Payne: If you win this combat, you may destroy one of your opponent's Footmen in any area (in addition to normal casualties). If that unit is the last unit in its area, remove any Order token there as well.
[1] Ser Adam Marbrand: If you are attacking, all of your participating Knights (including supporting Lannister Knights) add +3 combat strength instead of +2.
[0] Qyburn: You may discard two of your available Power Tokens to choose a House card in any player's discard pile. Qyburn gains the printed combat strength and combat icons of that card, ignoring its text ability.

House Baratheon:
[4] Stannis Baratheon: If you are not being supported in this combat, remove all Support orders (including your own) adjacent to the embattled area, cancelling any supporting strength they may have been providing.
[3] Jon Snow: If you win this combat, you may decrease or increase the Wildling track by one space (to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 10).
[2] Melisandre: After combat, you may return any House card in your discard pile (including this card) to your hand by discarding a number of your available Power Tokens equal to the printed combat strength of that card.
[0] Mance Rayder: Your final combat strength is equal to the current position of the Wildling Threat token.

House Greyjoy:
[4] Euron Crow's Eye: If your opponent has a higher position on the Fiefdoms Influence track than you, this card gains +1 combat strength.
[2] Rodrik the Reader: If you win this combat, you may search and Westeros deck for a card of your choice. Shuffle the remaining cards and place the chosen card facedown on top of the deck.
[1] Qarl the Maid: If you are attacking and lose this combat, gain three Power Tokens.
[0] Aeron Damphair: You may discard and number of your available Power Tokens to increase the combat strength of this card by the number of Power Tokens discarded.

House Tyrell:
[1] Paxter Redwyne: If the embattled area is a sea area, all of your participating ships (including supporting Tyrell ships) add +2 combat strength instead of +1.
[1] Queen of Thorns: Ignore all text abilities printed on your opponent's House Card
[0] Margaery Tyrell: If you are defending your home area, or an area that contains one of your Power Tokens, your opponent's final combat strength is 2.

House Martell
[4] Doran Martell: For each House Card in your hand, this card gains a Fortification icon and a Sword icon, and suffers a -1 penalty to combat strength (to a minimum of 0)
[1] Ser Gerris Drinkwater: If you win this combat, you may move one position higher on one influence track of your choice
[1] Quentyn Martell: For each House card in your discard pile, this card gains +1 combat strength

Dancer fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 6, 2018

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Important note: I dun' goofed, and I initially updated the map before adding the CP* musters. I've now fixed it.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You know the drill. There's a raven, then you kill each other.

PT on hand:
Lannister - 10
Greyjoy - 7
Bolton - 3
Baratheon - 2
Tyrell - 1
Martell - 1

Available house cards:
House Bolton:

House Lannister

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Swap West Summer Sea token to Support.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

March from Crackclaw. Knight to Kings Landing. Footman to Mountains of the Moon.

Lannister 0 vs Baratheon 3

I call for support from the noble house of Bolton.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm going to allow this. Have my support.

The General fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Apr 14, 2018

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Et tu, Lannister? :'(

Supporting myself from the ships.

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

nimby posted:

Et tu, Lannister? :'(

Supporting myself from the ships.

Sorry. You’re at 6 keeps. :(

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Lannister plays:
Baratheon plays:
Baratheon wins.

Bolton to play.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Castle Black knight attacks Winterfell.

2v4

Calling on support from the Greyjoys to help me out.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I think Ramsay and Euron would get along.

Greyjoy support the Boltons. +4

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Bolton plays:
Baratheon plays:
Final strength 7 vs. 6. Bolton victory. The Baratheon Knight may retreat (though it matters very little where it goes since it will never be un-routed before the game ends).

Martell to play.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Acceptableloss posted:

Sorry. You’re at 6 keeps. :(

No biggy, you helped me get my cards back :)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
march 2 ships to shipbreaker bay

Martell must play Big Man.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
3 vs 4 (assuming Baratheon self-supports)

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

I self-support and play Jon Snow to win with 7 v 5.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

nimby posted:

I self-support and play Jon Snow to win with 7 v 5.

(your turn to march)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVopQNp01jU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Pththya-lyi posted:

(your turn to march)

Yeah, had to make a bit of a study to see how the world is right now. I did not anticipate Lannister attacking me and thus getting my cards back.

Retreat Wintefell Knight to Widow's Watch.

March Flint's Finger footman to Moat Cailin.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
March from Highgarden:
- 1 Footman to Pyke
- 2 Knights to Winterfell

Self-supporting...
Greyjoy 9 v Bolton 2

Not leaving a PT behind...

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Greyjoy plays:
Bolton plays:
Greyjoy victory. The Bolton Knight retreats to Karhold.

Tyrell to play.

PT on hand:
Lannister - 10
Greyjoy - 7
Bolton - 3
Baratheon - 2
Tyrell - 1
Martell - 1

Available house cards:
House Bolton:

House Lannister

House Baratheon:

House Greyjoy:

House Tyrell:

House Martell

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!
Tyrell will March all of his troops from The Reach to Highgarden.

Anyone who feel like it can support but, it doesn't seem to be the most necessary thing.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Fyi, I'm at 5 forts, not 6.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I think I'm going to start putting up a disclaimer that the fort count is fundamentally unreliable. It is extremely easy to forget, and it's kind-of a pain to fix and re-upload just for that.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

KhediveRex posted:

Tyrell will March all of his troops from The Reach to Highgarden.

Anyone who feel like it can support but, it doesn't seem to be the most necessary thing.

Actually now that Greyjoy marched out there would be no combat if you're not planning to attack anywhere else. So does that lead us at Lannister march?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Pretty sure that was the joke :v: . Potentially triggered by my failing to remove the GJ march token.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Dancer posted:

Pretty sure that was the joke :v: . Potentially triggered by my failing to remove the GJ march token.

(my dude in The Fingers also moved to Moat Cailin)

Acceptableloss
May 2, 2011

Lannister will March the footman from Blackwater to The Reach. (Not leaving a PT because there’s already one there.)

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
March Kingswood to the Reach, leave no power

9 vs 6 (?)

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Phonepost: cards are Gerris and Marband. Martell wins, takes the Raven; Lannister must retreat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

March the Eyrie siege tower to Moat Cailin.

Leaving behind a PT.

• Locked thread