Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong?p=946633&viewfull=1#post946633 it turns out billy mitchell's donkey kong scores were achieved in MAME and were possibly actually TAS videos. He's a drat fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Doesn't make his hot sauce any less delicious, hater.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This. Steve Wiebe parachute account spotted

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hope he goes to jail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This is a huge shock for me as I believed that gamers like Billy would be the kind of role models that the hollywood stars were thought to be before 2017. It's really disgusting that this kind of thing could be done to Donkey Kong.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
What a noob. he should actually put the effort in to get good at games instead of just pretending to be good at them

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The end of an era...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
On a similar and topical note, google Todd Rogers and his scores

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Is that the guy who got nailed to the wall for lying about Dragster (Atari) thirty years ago?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i will always remember steve wiebe winning over the b mitch crew through the power kf gaming

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

P-Mack posted:

Is that the guy who got nailed to the wall for lying about Dragster (Atari) thirty years ago?

yes but also lied about literally 1,700 other high scores (he had like 40x the 2nd highest score in Donkey Kong for the 2600 lmao)

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

P-Mack posted:

It’s crazy that dude went on the ben heck show to be exposed as a fraud

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yes but also lied about literally 1,700 other high scores (he had like 40x the 2nd highest score in Donkey Kong for the 2600 lmao)

Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hope he goes to jail.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
if you meet the buddha on the road, strike him down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*thinking really smartly* I'll try not to make my cheating THAT obvious *deletes one zero before submission*

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTj7NSHVwSk the best part of this classic King of Kong moment is when the massive dweeb, in his sea of KILL SCREEN COMING UP, stops at one point just to say hey to Todd Rogers.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

*thinking really smartly* I'll try not to make my cheating THAT obvious *deletes one zero before submission*

One of the number 1 high scores he had was literally impossible because the game didn't even give scores in that interval. lmao

Zaggitz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTj7NSHVwSk the best part of this classic King of Kong moment is when the massive dweeb, in his sea of KILL SCREEN COMING UP, stops at one point just to say hey to Todd Rogers.

Was the guy who went to prison in the movie?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...ll=1#post946695 This guy's posts are cool.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
A lot of the posts in that thread are really cool

quote:

Same Quote I got a family to feed, ill do whatever it takes....

Message to you Patrick Scott Patterson you feed your family making honest money get a job, you don't steal and false info to get a paycheck, lie about your own life and history, might as well sell your body or drugs for that way of living.

You go out like normal people get a job, invest, start an honest business.

You have been involved in everything dirty from being caught entering your own scores
creating fake players
changing rules without permission or being told to do so
you have done anything ill to make a buck which now you and your family are paying for and ain't it sweet????
you have stolen videos, pictures, got caught being part of more scams than Nixon, Clinton and Clinton combined
You never take responsibility for anything you done or involved in, you always say, it was someone elses fault.
You say you were forced
or you were told to do so and the world famous call lies

No matter what you are an evil person who cannot be trusted and I will make sure Retro Justice gets this to all your contacts, your events and of course your fake followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray to god you are deleted from Twingalaxies History you are the most disgraceful person and gamer in history of the Gaming and should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!!!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

that guy who reverse engineered the code, perfected the TAS, and then got the first new WR is my hero. then he still had to wait for like 7 months before TG would stop giving him poo poo

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

In Training posted:

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong?p=946633&viewfull=1#post946633 it turns out billy mitchell's donkey kong scores were achieved in MAME and were possibly actually TAS videos. He's a drat fraud

I remember a dream I had where kid me obliterated him in a Nintendo World Championships style tournament of Donkey Kong and he died like people do in Tron when I defeated him.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's cool reading the Twin Galaxies forum and seeing all the people who their childhood athlete heroes were people like Billy Mitchell and Todd Roger or whatever instead of Jerry Rice and Babe Ruth and stuff.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Twin Galaxies site has a high ratio of users that have a quote from themselves as a forums signature

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's cool reading the Twin Galaxies forum and seeing all the people who their childhood athlete heroes were people like Billy Mitchell and Todd Roger or whatever instead of Jerry Rice and Babe Ruth and stuff.

mine was fatal1ty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine was cooller and av3k once I learned why I should of been playing Quake but I was already a grown man by then since it was 2012. But hell, can you imagine?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

This will happen to kids these days and csgo players or whatever the big esport is. Maybe speed runners lol.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://twitter.com/garadas21/status/959694781805973504

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Givin posted:

I remember a dream I had where kid me obliterated him in a Nintendo World Championships style tournament of Donkey Kong and he died like people do in Tron when I defeated him.
Heck yes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

This will happen to kids these days and csgo players or whatever the big esport is. Maybe speed runners lol.
Boom The double. TWO videos spliced together.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not even the atari 2600 port of donky kong is sacred anymore...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Twin Galaxies site has a high ratio of users that have a quote from themselves as a forums signature

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

First they cheated on the Intellivision port of Pac Man, and I did not speak up...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“In Training”" post="“480915229”"]
http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/176004-Dispute-Jeremy-Young-Arcade-Donkey-Kong?p=946633&viewfull=1#post946633 it turns out billy mitchell’s donkey kong scores were achieved in MAME and were possibly actually TAS videos. He’s a drat fraud
[/quote]

They should put this mother fucker in a barrel and roll him pff a building. Gamer justice bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

They should put this mother fucker in a barrel and roll him pff a building. Gamer justice bitch.

check your pms

• Locked thread