Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

After many months of researching, Twin Galaxies administration has determined the dispute made by Jeremy Young (@xelnia) to be accepted. Alongside this, all of Billy Mitchell's scores have been removed from Twin Galaxies leaderboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In a show of solidarity with the gamer community, Kroger’s has decided to remove his hot sauce from their shelves

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/984424533670035456

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
All of a sudden we're going to start to see scores submitted by a one Milly Bitchell

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

All of a sudden we're going to start to see scores submitted by a one Milly Bitchell
I'm glad we can finally celebrate girl gamers.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why did he cheat anyway hasn't he held the wr before and like verified by ppl watching becasue it was at arcade conventions and poo poo on a pcb

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

well, i geuss i know why. it's becasue he's a dipshit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-FcPb2kclU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

why did he cheat anyway hasn't he held the wr before and like verified by ppl watching becasue it was at arcade conventions and poo poo on a pcb

The guy who was watching and verified it was known video game cheater Todd Rodgers who has also had his scores completely wiped out much like when Gohan killed Perfect Cell, the third form of Cell, in the hit anime series Doragon Bōru Zetto

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

theyre cool

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

lol very cool

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That and Jewwario being outed as a sexual predator are making me question my entire point of view

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
now that his records have been taken down, he is no longer considered a gamer and may be killed

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

now that his records have been taken down, he is no longer considered a gamer and may be killed

Kinja's Harvey Weinstein style elite Israeli assassins have already been deployed.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm glad we can finally celebrate girl gamers.

Lmfao.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Deus vult.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

even though he has dishonoured the gamer code and must be repeatedly killed by firing rockets into his next spawn point forever, i feel taking away his legit and proven achievements isnt right and will only lead to confusion for historians 1000 years from now studying the twin galaxies website

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

even though he has dishonoured the gamer code and must be repeatedly killed by firing rockets into his next spawn point forever, i feel taking away his legit and proven achievements isnt right and will only lead to confusion for historians 1000 years from now studying the twin galaxies website

He must be stricken from history Marty McFly-style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He also hasn't held a WR in anything in years anyway even with his cheating iirc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
BILLY MITCHELL INNOCENT

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bet he faked his Scoville ratings too.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this is refuse to believe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This is a bridge too far.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

the scoville rating process cannot be tampered with

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Turns out the heat ratings for Billy Mitchell’s quartet of Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde ghost pepper sauces were also verified behind closed doors by Todd Rodgers, previously quoted as saying Sriracha was “too spicy for [his] palate”

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Turns out the heat ratings for Billy Mitchell’s quartet of Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde ghost pepper sauces were also verified behind closed doors by Todd Rodgers, previously quoted as saying Sriracha was “too spicy for [his] palate”

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

French-style degradation ceremony where the Twin Galaxies CEO cuts Billy's flag tie with a scissor and rips off the label of his sauce cans

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Awesome.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

it's a dark age we live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love the burgertime video so much

• Locked thread