Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«25 »
  • Post
  • Reply
the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1. A - But, I'm ok with giving it back to him later if we confirm that it's useless to us.

2. FGH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013



dont be mean to me posted:

1 B W1 (Call up Kind's cover, see if she can exhibit the record; use our best 'it's better if I don't know if you're lying, Kind' voice. If 'yes', put her in touch with Dr. Magee, or pass on the offer ourselves; Mabin probably doesn't need fifteen squirrels' help to decide which.) Everyone has interests and almost everyone side hustles, and if he starts to think we're corrupt, well that's just how things work in his world and he probably won't want to test the mutual adverse leverage situation we'd have going.
This sounds good
for 2 I'm going to say
D1 - Give an update to Mr Post, to keep him in the loop, not to say that we're done.
Then H

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009


dont be mean to me posted:

1 B W1 (Call up Kind's cover, see if she can exhibit the record; use our best 'it's better if I don't know if you're lying, Kind' voice. If 'yes', put her in touch with Dr. Magee, or pass on the offer ourselves; Mabin probably doesn't need fifteen squirrels' help to decide which.) Everyone has interests and almost everyone side hustles, and if he starts to think we're corrupt, well that's just how things work in his world and he probably won't want to test the mutual adverse leverage situation we'd have going.
2 F H

This but also E, pull out the skeleton key that was In My Pocket. That's a thing right?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009


1 B W1
2CH

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


vorebane posted:

This but also E, pull out the skeleton key that was In My Pocket. That's a thing right?

Ooh, yeah pulling out a master key or bump key for that lock is a good idea and totally doable with IMP.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008



B.

I have a thought about hooking him up with the cult but he'd recognize us instantly and if we give hints to a non-CDC 'spook' things get hosed. Perhaps we can have an underling who enjoys jazz help him out and get an audio recording in the process?

H

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.



B
DGH

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015


A. Fine with offering to return it or getting help from Kind.
EF.


That record probably has something significant to do with the time travel or time bubble. Maybe the recorded audio can exert some control over the portal. At the very least we should try to get a copy of the audio before we leave from Mr. Magee (hes an audiophile so theres a good chance he already digitized it or has equipment to do so).

Lee Fenway sounds like a cover for Mr. Banks. Decent chance from the descriptions so far that Mr. Banks would be into our No Gods No Masters agenda and a potential long term ally.

Teleporting to the window and cracking the filing cabinets with a skeleton key sounds great.

Going swing dancing with Alex sounds fantastic but Id like to get more intel before going near the portal. If Drift is still alive they can hopefully rough it another day while we use our full support network to get oriented on this four dimensional puzzle.

malbogio fucked around with this message at Apr 26, 2018 around 05:28

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


You get the details about dancing tonight and call Alex. She is thrilled with the idea of swing dancing and asks if she needs a zoot suit. You choose to ignore that and instead plan to meet her at her place at 5:30, enough time for dinner before dancing. She asks point blank if this is an excuse to investigate some weirdness.

1 What do you tell Alex?
A No, just date night. (Lie)
B Yes, but be vague about it.
C Yes, it might be dangerous in fact. You still have a permit to carry right?
D Alex, how much to you know about time travel?

After looking up the best route, you then decide to drop in on Lee Fenway. The bus ride gives you some time to research Robert Johnson and listen to a few recordings by him. You have the Record That Shouldnt Exist thanks to some excellent work by Ms. Kind.

Yes, Hello? Hello Mr. Magee. My name is Alison Baum, Im a board member of the Blues & Soul Historical Society Minnesota chapter, how are you? Good good. Listen, my friend here has just told me that you might have a rare recording by Robert Johnson. I have to say that is absolutely amazing! Yes, listen what wed like to do is verify its veracity, but assuming its genuine wed be willing to pay you handsomely, perhaps even start a program in your name. Right. Right. No, I get that. I would be hesitant to let such a gem out of my sight too. But, Ms. Pillager is, aside from being a member of the CDC, a card-carrying member of our organization. Mabin, can you show him your id please? Thank you. So,we of course would have Mabin sign a release form, have someone there witness it. We just need to move fast here. Mabin, once you get the record bring it down to the studio asap alright? Okay, so. Lets talk figures....

It had been a quick whirlwind conversation and you were surprised Magee fell for it. You felt sort of bad for the fellow in some ways. Youd plan to bring the record back, assuming it wasnt like a key to anything. It looked like a normal record with a dark blue label in the center, from Delta Records. Aside from Johnsons name it also had the date and the song or album title The Devils Solace Blues. A search online contains no reference to a song by that name. Non Existent records lead to non existent songs, its not entirely surprising, but the logistics of it are baffling.



The St. Paul Marina is carved out of the North bank of the Mississippi. Right now the slips look about half full, likely people fleeing to warmer climes were not tricked into returning quite yet. The marina looks pretty fancy, at least to your untrained eye. There is a ten-foot chain link fence running the perimeter, it wouldnt be an obstacle for you, but you figure it is best if you try to keep this semi-legal for now. There is a gate that leads to a parking lot sprawled out in front of what you assume is an administrator building. Or, would it be called marina master or harbor master? You approach the building and see there is a cracked and faded sign demanding that Vistors sign-in here! and so, girding yourself, you open the door and enter.

The interior looks almost like a auto-parts store in declining health. There are shelves with what you assume to be specific boating parts that sag along the walls. Dust and grime has clouded the plastic packaging and there is a pervasive smell of oil and grease in the air. An electronic chime wheezily announce your arrival, and a portly man is summoned from some dark back room.

Can I help ya? the man gives you a guarded smile as he leans against the counter. You see he is wearing a mostly-clean work shirt with the marinas logo emblazoned on the pocket. A love the logo his name, Dave is embroidered.

Yes, uh. I need to see Mr. Fenway, you say. As you do so, you start to again use your ability to rearrange his perception and understanding. He will see you as an authorized figure, someone who demands must be met without question.

Whyd you want to see Lee for?

Oh for fucks sake.

You recover quickly. He and I have a mutual friend. Im just trying to get some information as to where our friend is.

Lee dont like company. I better give him a call. He moves to pick up the land line, you casually fold your arms and brush the base of the phone with your finger and somewhere in the phone, something breaks. Dave attempts to call out, frowns, resets the phone, and tries again.

Im sorry, you say apologetically. But I am kinda in a hurry. Listen, Ill just pop down there, say hello, see if Mr. Fenways seen our friend, and head out. Should I sign in?

Dave studies you for a moment, then sighs and pushes a visitor sign-in sheet under your nose. You smile sweetly and sign in.

Fenways address is on J Dock, halfway into the marina. From a distance you can see his houseboat, about 50 or so feet long and wrapped in some sort of blue tarp. You see a few other boats like this and assume its some kind of winterizing precaution. This presents a problem for you though, as you cannot see into the houseboat, and it is possible that Fenway cannot see out. You have little idea of what this man is capable of, only that he seems to cavort with demons, which makes him potentially dangerous. You should proceed carefully.

2. How do you approach Fenway?

E Walk up and introduce ourself as Mabin, claim to be mortal.
F Approach him and be honest with what we are. Giving him that information might make him more willing to trust us
G Try to sneak on via mundane means.
H Sneak in via Demonic Form
I We need to shock and awe this guy, kick down the door and take names.
J Something else.

3 Assuming Fenway listens to us, what should we ask him about?

K Mr. Drifts current or most recent status
L His relationship and history with Drift
M The possible abnormality at the Wabasha Street Caves
N Other possible abnormalities Drift may have found
O Drifts apartment and secret room
P The Robert Johnson record.
Q Something else.


_______________________________________________________


So were going dancing with Alex, which will be fun! We can also plan on breaking into Drift's cabinets, but dropping by Fenway's first seemed like the best idea.
We failed our Authorized roll again, but sweet talked him and Sabotaged our way into the marina.


All voting is Approval Voting unless noted.

CYOA Discord Server - If you have questions feel free to ask in the thread or here.
Rules: From Kickstarter Preview
Character Sheet
World Map
Dice Rolls
Conspiracy/Plot Board
Offical Playlist

NinjaPete fucked around with this message at Apr 27, 2018 around 18:01

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars




1 BC
2 EF
3 I'm good with all of these really

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015


1. CD
2. EF
3. KLM

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013



1 C1 Probably, I'm not sure it'll be there though, bring your gun regardless. Also, if she wants to wear a suit, think more 20's, so a Tuxedo.
2 FH
3 KM those should be highest priority, but if we get him to talk, we should try to get answers to the rest too.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009


1CD
2EF
3KLMN

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1. CB
2. F
3. KMN

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015


D. Try to watch our phrasing. Its helpful if Alex researches and prepares in case she gets sucked into a portal, but we dont want to say anything that might draw GM attention on a phone line.
F. In case its Banks lets play it straight, maybe emphasize our anti-authoritarian bona fides.
KLMNP. Drift probably got portaled in the caves, but its safer to confirm than assume. If we click we can trade intel for intel.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


voting closing today

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005


1. B
2. F
3. LKMN

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009


I thought I voted already!

1d2f3Lkpn

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

dont be mean to me posted:

1 BC
2 EF
3 I'm good with all of these really

works for me.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


You take your hands out of your pockets and, holding them up slightly, step onto the dock and walk, slowly and deliberately, towards the boat. You make sure to walk loudly and not make any sudden movements, when you get to the boats slip you hear what is unmistakingly the sound of a long gun being cocked. The sound causes a chill to run down your spine, though you had expected something like this.

Kdo jsi? a voice croaks out from behind the tarp.

A family friend, you reply. You burn some Aether, reaching out around you. This gives Fenway something to sense, if in fact he can, and it gives you a chance to read the area. You sense a few sources of Aether coming from the houseboat, and something under the water as well. But nothing major

Dont have family, or friends for that matter, Fenway says in English. Who sent you? Who are you with?

No one sent me. Im looking for someone.

Dont lie. Boats count as places of abode. Be a real shame if I had to castle doctrine you.

You think shooting someone unarmed, standing on a dock, is a good idea?

Dave would back me up. Answer the question, who sent you? Those fuckers at the Capitol?

If I told you no would you even believe me?

Probably not. Thats how our kind work. Home Office?

You are silent for a moment, thinking through your options. A creaking noise from inside the boat causes you to finally give an answer.

Im a freelancer. Im working for the Office currently, but Im not one of them. Im like Drift.

Drift? Never heard of him.

Lies? Or have I just messed up royally?

Really, so there isnt a video of you carpooling with him to go see a body?

Silence.

A body that seems pretty strange for here. And now.

Another creaking and a hidden zipper silently makes its journey across the tarp, slashing it open.

Come in. Slowly.



You walk onto the deck of the boat, hands still raised, and step through the tarp opening. The interior of the boat is darkened, and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust. As you slowly regain your vision, you feel something hard and cold pressed against your back, as a rough hand pats you down quickly. Fenway tugs off your satchel and looks through it, setting it aside when he is done. The gun to your back pushes you forward, onto a bench covered in shag carpeting. You sit and get a look at your captor

He is incredibly nondescript. Average height, build, he has greying hair, a scraggly beard, and powerful-looking arms. He is wearing a duster of some kind, patched and stained at the hem, and of course, he is leveling a shotgun at you. Aside from the gun, the only remarkable thing about his appearance is the eyepatch over his right eye.

Fenway does not lower the gun as he takes a step back and zips the tarp back up with practices ease. He keeps eye contact with you as he shifts his weight and leans slightly against the large ships wheel that takes up much of the room in this cabin.

Where is this video?

Medical Examiner. They have footage from the parking lot.

Fenway sucks on his teeth for a moment. His good eye rolls around in his socket as he is thinking.

What are you doing here? he rasps eventually.

Ive been hired by the Home Office to find Mr. Drift. Or at least his notes.

Should have expected theyd send some other stooge eventually. What do I call you stooge?

Ink. What should I call you? Fenway?

He shakes his head, Banks will do. How did you find Fenways name?

My sources. Im sure you understand I cant reveal them.

He sneers at that, Listen Ink. Youre cautious but dont think I wont kill you and drop your body under the ice as soon as its convenient for me. Dont get cute with me. Where did you hear Fenways name?

Police records. Not many scoundrels in St. Paul with eyepatches.

At that he scratches under said eyepatch. This loving thing. So, youre looking for Drift. Did you find him?

No, I was hoping youd help me with that.

Heh, he cackles. I already told your benevolent overlords Im not their henchmen. Why would I help them?

Youre not helping the Home Office, youre helping me.

Lady, I dont know you and I certainly dont give a rats rear end about you. Id just as soon keelhaul you as let you go.

The gun is making you nervous. You suspect that you might be able to survive a blast from that, but that is being generous with your own survivability. You need to get him to get that gun off you.

Youre right, you say. You shouldnt give a rats rear end about me. I might be a spy or an assassin. But I have information that might be important to you, intel about Drift. And if you kill me, you wont get any of it. The trail will go cold for you, and youll have to look over your shoulder for whoever comes looking for me afterwards.

Banks thinks about that for a moment, then shrugs. Im used to living on the run. If i need to burn Fenway and move on to some other river rat, so be it.

What about Drift?

What about him? He was a business associate. I dont get too worked up about business.

Even if that business is the River?

He is very still at that, and you feel like you have guessed right. The name, the Cover, falling in with Drift, in your mind that points to him having some interest in the River itself.

The Home Office is planning something. you continue. They want to map the River to a degree which hasnt been done before. They think that, now, for whatever reason, the River is an asset. An exploitable resource.

How do you know this?

Its one of the things Drift was hired for. Surveying the River and helping them map it. What reason did he give you?

Professional curiosity, Banks grumbles. So, seems like I do have a stake here, but you havent convinced me that just shooting you isnt the better option.

Because, Im not sure I want to let the Home Office in on all this. There might be more going on here than I know, and the Home Office might not be able to be trusted.

So, who is able to be trusted?

You look at him. No gods, and no masters.

Again he is silent for a minute, then he steps back, outside of grabbing range, and lowers the shotgun slightly.



What do you want to know?

Tell me about you and Drift. How did you come together?

He contacted me through a web forum and then dead drops. He said he was new to the city and wanted to survey the River and see what possible Machine influence there was, get a lay of the land. His goals more or less aligned with mine and he brought me some details of things hed already discovered.

Like what?

Hed found a few pieces of Infrastructure along Dayton Bluffs, and he seemed to be pretty sure Rasinback was real.

Raisin...back?

Fish cryptid. Or a species of fish cryptids.

Seriously?

As a heart attack.

What did the two of you explore?

Well, Banks started to look uncomfortable. There have been stories, for quite some time, about ghosts and odd artifacts along the river, mortal stories I mean. There have been Unchained stories too, take a wrong turn and you end up in a different reality. Or you get swallowed up by the River, or snatched up by some weird creature. Drift seemed convinced there was something there. We cross referenced these stories, sudden disappearances, supposed ghost sightings, anything semi paranormal, and we got a few locations along the River that popped up again and again. We decided to explore one.

The street caves.

Banks nods. It was the most active one, and the easiest one to poke around in, just go on a tour and step away when no one is looking.

What did you find?

At first? Nothing. No Aether, no Infrastructure, nothing. After a few days, Drift ended up setting up a gadget hed made, basically an Aether trail-camera. It senses Aether being used and sends him an alert and takes a picture. He set it up in one of the tunnels that has the most sightings. Then, on a Saturday night, I get a call from him saying we need to get there asap. I ask him why, he said the camera went off. We hightail it down there, but the place is already surrounded by cops and ambulances. So we couldnt get in. But Drift, he has the images the camera took, sent right to his phone.

What was on it? you say after a moment, realizing this is an interactive story more than anything else.

The tunnel, just like normal. But there are two guys. One on the ground, one standing over him. The standing one is holding a gun, looks like hes shooting the other guy. Thats image one. Image two, just the body. No other guy.

So, after that you came up with the scheme to check out the body?

Yeah. Drift was convinced, totally convinced, that the caves were a doorway.

To where? you ask dulfully.

To when, Banks replies. Between the stories and the pictures, Drift thought the caves led to the gangster era. Something about the amount of energy and...belief, in those caves caused a gap in reality that someone could literally step through.

How?

No idea. After seeing the body Drift became more convinced. He was certain there were special...conditions, that needed to be met to make the whole thing work.

Conditions?

Yeah, time of day, way you walk in, what color underwear you have on, weird poo poo like that.

Did he tell you what these conditions were?

No. He said he was going to test a theory and..thats all Ive heard from him.

Nothing else?

No, Banks says. You ask me, his theory was if he could open that door. And he did.

1) What else do you ask him?


2) Do you want to bring Banks into your confidences?

A Sure, he seems like an expert here, and while we cant trust him, he might be an ally.
B No, we know little to nothing about him. This should be the last time we meet.

3) After this, what do we do next?
C Go back to Drifts apartment
D Check in with the laptop
E Find a way to play this record
F Get ready for tonight.


________________________________________________

So, negotiation took a bit, but we managed to reach him. He is a pretty paranoid guy, but unskilled in persuasion which worked to our advantage.


All voting is Approval Voting unless noted.

CYOA Discord Server - If you have questions feel free to ask in the thread or here.
Rules: From Kickstarter Preview
Character Sheet
World Map
Dice Rolls
Conspiracy/Plot Board
Offical Playlist

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

1. - Ask him about the other places he and Drift cross-referenced as potential hits.
- What his stake in the river is, why is he obsessed with it?
- Do you have a copy of the video from Drift's phone?
- Is the aether camera still there?
2. B
3. FDE

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015


-
A. Hell yeah. We dont know his full story but hes independent and agrees with our agenda. Thats better vetting than we have on our Ring. I wouldnt be surprised if one of them is working for the Home Office and IDed us for Post.
CDE. If we want gangster outfits we should just have Alex get them or use In Our Pocket. Time is limited.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here

what my fellow Steve said.


A portal to gangland, that's mighty interesting, see?

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015


the_steve posted:

1. - Ask him about the other places he and Drift cross-referenced as potential hits.
- What his stake in the river is, why is he obsessed with it?
- Do you have a copy of the video from Drift's phone?
- Is the aether camera still there?
2. B
3. FDE


This

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009


2a3fcde

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005


1. -
2. A Winning him over with "No gods, no masters" is good enough for a start.
3. FDE

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars




1 [Upvote any questions Mabin doesn't have reason to believe to be inflamatory.]
2 A for malbogio's reasons
3 CDEF, but for C only check with a drone to make sure nothing interesting's happening because we showed up here, preferably from some coffee shop or hole in the wall around the corner if we have the range. In My Pocket's a nice idea to take F off our schedule but there's more to getting ready for a Prohibition-era adventure than just the clothes.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015


dont be mean to me posted:

In My Pocket's a nice idea to take F off our schedule but there's more to getting ready for a Prohibition-era adventure than just the clothes.

Ugh. I was going to bring up our demonic photographic memory but Prohibition ended just before the Dust Bowl started so thats not going to be much help. We could do some research but its not our strong suit.

I assume we could still use In Our Pocket to meet various needs after time traveling but wed need to confirm the rules first to ensure our borrowed items werent causing a butterfly effect. If were able to affect the present through our actions in the past then the portal is dangerous and powerful enough to make controlling it and carefully abusing it a dominant strategy going forward.

However if time travelers impacting history were a thing I expect we would have heard about it by now. As such I find it likely that this sort of time travel is more limited, in which case our actions in the past shouldnt affect the present.

The primary reason I was thinking we might want to pull 1920s clothes out of our Pocket later was in case they were necessary to enter the portal. Id prefer to get more information first, but we may have a pressing need later if for instance Alex were sucked through.

Theres a decent chance the Aether-camera feed was being sent to Drifts laptop. If so maybe it caught Drift entering the portal and can reveal the exact location and conditions for entry.

malbogio fucked around with this message at May 5, 2018 around 14:37

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005


I went back to look at Drift's notes to see if what Banks said casts any new light on what we've already seen.

The strange notes on Drift's map make a bit more sense now:

Pattrn local vs temprol? -- musing about activation conditions?
End # significant? -- musing about activation conditions?
Connectin for 4. -- musing about activation conditions?
Banks/John knows, trust? -- we know who Banks is now. What (who?) does he know? If what, the question of trust is focused on Banks. If who, the question of trust is focused on the other person.
1927-1991=???? -- sounds like birth and death years? A period of 64 years, or 4*4*4. A very GM-y number. 1927 is presumably the year the caves portal points to, since it was the year on the dead guy's record.


These are the locations Drift was interested in. They were circled on Drift's investigation map, and he had also looked them all up on his "normal" laptop:

-Mill City Museum -- museum built on the site of an old grain mill, which was built in 1880. Right on the river.
-Wabasha Street Caves -- where we're going tonight. Legend is it was a hangout of famous gangsters. Which means for our purposes it actually was.
-Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome -- Built in 1982, demolished in 2014. Replaced by the U.S. Bank Stadium in 2016. At various times home to 4 different teams. A little away from the river.
-Fort Snelling -- built over the period of 4 years (1820 to 1824). It has a checkered history that aligns pretty well thematically with GM shenanigans. Right on the river.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


quote:

1. - Ask him about the other places he and Drift cross-referenced as potential hits.


"We also identified Mill City and Fort Snelling. Though there may be more. Drift wanted to avoid Mill City for now, don't know why. I nixed Snelling. The caves were the best bet."

quote:


- What his stake in the river is, why is he obsessed with it?


"That.s my business," he says sharply. After a second, he seems to soften a bit. "I have invested a lot of time in protecting the River. That's all that you 'd need to know for now.

quote:


- Do you have a copy of the video from Drift's phone?


quote:


- Is the aether camera still there?



"I don't have a copy no. After seeing it and verifying it, why would I need to keep something incriminating like that around? As far as I know the camera is still up and active, though you'd need Drift's phone or computer to access the feed."


__________________________________________

Been pretty busy so I apologize for the down time.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005


Did Drift ever mention anything about the old Metrodome?

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


Dr Subterfuge posted:

Did Drift ever mention anything about the old Metrodome?

Banks thinks for a moment. "No. Though he thought there would be more sites than we found. Why?"

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005


NinjaPete posted:

Banks thinks for a moment. "No. Though he thought there would be more sites than we found. Why?"

I think he was investigating it, but I don't know why. Its connection to the river, if it exists, isn't as apparent as the other sites you mentioned.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009


So, uh, NinjaPete hasn't logged in for two weeks.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015


Kavak posted:

So, uh, NinjaPete hasn't logged in for two weeks.
NP posted on the Discord on 5/14 that they were going to be really busy for a few weeks. Sounded like theyre planning to resume in the near future.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009


malbogio posted:

NP posted on the Discord on 5/14 that they were going to be really busy for a few weeks. Sounded like theyre planning to resume in the near future.

Must be finals time for them too.

Blasphemaster
Jul 10, 2008



loving hated finals. Didn't do poo poo for the learning process. I've got a BA in Psych Cum Laude and I install tires for a living. Pffffff. Seriously though Erikson was a maniac.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál


malbogio posted:

NP posted on the Discord on 5/14 that they were going to be really busy for a few weeks. Sounded like theyre planning to resume in the near future.

This is 100% it. Between grad school and teaching my own classes for the past few weeks, I have not even been able to think about this game, which stinks. I plan to have an update by the 7th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Then you remember. You have a message to send.

Something everyone must know.

You have the power. You have the means.

Let it be known.




Still better update cadence than Viking CYOA

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«25 »