Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

According to Googles neutronium has a higher energy potential because it is just THAT much denser. But we don't have to pick. Antineutronium!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Diogines posted:

According to Googles neutronium has a higher energy potential because it is just THAT much denser. But we don't have to pick. Antineutronium!

yeah, but, uh, a pound is a pound no matter the density. All that density changes is how much space that pound takes up. A pound X and a pound Y are fundamentally the same amount of really, truely fundamental particles, just packed closer or more spread out. i'm fairly sure nothing can or will result in more energy output than a pound of antimater because antimatter has perfect efficiency. A pound of anything is a set amount of energy, and antimatter perfectly converts into that.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

I meant a measure of volume! That was dumb.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Yeah if you want a liter of antimatter and a liter of neutronium, or even a liter of antineutronium, then things get fun.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Are we measuring pounds in mass or weight? Coz if we can get ourselves into a weightless situation....

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Summoning a "pound" of antihydrogen while in microgravity/with our gravitational frame of reference set to like the Andromeda galaxy and vaporizing the solar system would be one hell of a way to smash all the local Infrastructure, if nothing else. It has to be able to fit in our bag/pocket, though.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

1. B
2.All life in this world has been shackled by the malevolent will of the godmachine and they must be freed

3. CD

4. AB

Without a Trace
Ambush
Data Retrieval
Animal Messenger
Eavesdrop
Loose Lips
Anarchism
Just Bruised
Hush

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Crazycryodude posted:

Summoning a "pound" of antihydrogen while in microgravity/with our gravitational frame of reference set to like the Andromeda galaxy and vaporizing the solar system would be one hell of a way to smash all the local Infrastructure, if nothing else. It has to be able to fit in our bag/pocket, though.

I'm no physicsologist but I get the gist of it all. Voting we keep this option in our metaphorical back pocket. Within easy, easy reach.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Crazycryodude posted:

Some very, very, very sloppy math says that we would need like 400,000 kg of antimatter to destroy the planet. It is very volatile stuff, but the planet is also very big.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
One could argue that antimatter is established as not being in our pocket because if it were in it pocket, it would have reacted with our pocket.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

piL posted:

One could argue that antimatter is established as not being in our pocket because if it were in it pocket, it would have reacted with our pocket.
It is contained within a magnetic container which could in fact hold antimatter. Obviously.

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009
All this talk about Antimatter is fascinating, but what we really need in our pocket is a picture of our butt that we can show at any time. Not our mortal vessel's butt- our demon butt.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

All this talk about Antimatter is fascinating, but what we really need in our pocket is a picture of our butt that we can show at any time. Not our mortal vessel's butt- our demon butt.

I'm not sure that Going Loud is the best option.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Diogines posted:

Some very, very, very sloppy math says that we would need like 400,000 kg of antimatter to destroy the planet. It is very volatile stuff, but the planet is also very big.

Yeah, sure, I was just imagining what fuckery you could get up to by asking for weight instead of mass. If you ask for a "pound" of antimatter as weighed by the gravitational force exerted on it by a tiny speck of dust on the other side of the universe, for example, we're gonna get an IMMENSE amount of antimatter spewing out of our bag.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Mary Poppins could have been truly amazing if they'd put a physicist on the writing team.

Also it's now pretty clear she was some kind of demon.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Outrail posted:

Mary Poppins could have been truly amazing if they'd put a physicist on the writing team.

Oh, absolutely. Clearly a patchwork cover, too-- no human identity is practically perfect in every way; she had to be cobbled together from lots of different identities. Wonder what exactly she was really charging the parents for her services...

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Ms. Ink

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál
Voting Closed

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

Outrail posted:

Supercalifragapazuzupazuzupazuzualidocious

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,

- Hávamál
I have created Ms. Ink's character sheet and added it to the second post in the thread.

Mabin is a Patchwork Cover.

Hell to us to No Gods No Masters.

Over all the game will be Gritty, but with some Loudness.

Our Starting Embeds are
In My Pocket
Authorized
Like I Built It
Sabotage.

And we start on Game Night

I'll be writing a post to get up either late tonight or this weekend. Until I do, here are some things to keep you busy. We are to answer some Questions to better get a feel for our character. These are open ended and will not affect the first posts of the game, but will affect us eventually. Answer any and all you want to as detailed as you want to. I will choose from the top answers, or the ones I find most intriguing.

• Who did you share part of yourself with when you first Fell?
• Who doesn’t know, but suspects you’re not human?
• Who could give you up to the angels right now, if they really wanted to?
• Who would you trust the truest part of yourself with if you absolutely had to?
• Who thinks they have something on you, when all they really have is smoke and mirrors?

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,

- Hávamál
Chapter One: Cold Open.

February 7th 2018, 9:53 pm

“In a minute, I am going to pull some antimatter from my bag.”

“Wait, you can do that?”

“Why not?

“It doesn’t seem like...I don’t know..realistic?”

“Or fair.”

“Yeah, or fair.”

“Listen guys, can you find one actual reason that I can’t?”

“Mabin..one sec........goddamnit.”

“Nothing? Alright. I pull some antimatter from my bag.”

“Fine, you have to roll for it.”

Even in the dimness Mabin’s expression is easily read, and it’s a dangerous one, “Roll for it? What the hell Tim, you don’t make Ali roll when she uses Hammerspace.”

Tim pulls nervously at his beard, he’s let it grow out for the winter and it seems to be bothering him. “Because she uses it to pull weapons out of it, simple weapons.”

“Antimatter is a weapon,” Mabin groans, her leg swinging under the booth table in annoyance. “And she pulled a rocket launcher out once!”

“That was thematically appropriate for the story.” Tim replies.

“And it didn’t loving work anyways,” Nels grumbles. “Because you dipshits left your heavy weapon expert lying face down in the other room.”

“Language,” Alison snaps between sips of her Cherry Coke.

“Whatever.” Mabin grunts and dips her fries in her dwindling supply of ketchup. She hates when Tim tries to throw his weight around, he can never fully turn off the annoying professor act. Normally it’s not a big deal, Mabin learned long ago that you can get a white dude to do pretty much anything as long as he thinks it was his idea. Still, that sort of needless rules lawyering really ruins Game Night.

You of course cannot wait for Game Night to be over.

Right on time Darla comes over and picks up everyone’s plate. Mabin gives hers up only after frantically shoveling fries into her mouth. She manages a muffled “Uh-huh!” when Darla asks if anyone wants coffee or refills. Everyone does, like always. Once the drinks are brought to the table and everyone makes a show of rearranging their character sheets and dice - settling in for a long session - Tim nods to Alison.

You feel a slight pressure against Mabin’s ears and you smell something similar to ozone, Ms. Kind has activated her Embed. Until she chooses otherwise, anyone will see four people clustered around a table, playing a game. Not totally unusual for the Broiler, but unique enough to leave them alone. It’s an odd assortment of people too, but weirdly enough this activities seemed in-character for all your Cover’s so, you all kept it up.

Ms. Kind puts down her Cherry Coke and briefly sticks out her tongue. Like all Demon’s she has total control over nonverbals and body language like that, so you know it’s intentional and she is once again complaining about her Cover’s addiction. Mr. Tone pulls out his phone and starts to check his electronic dead drops, email accounts, message boards, Facebook groups, all communication for Demons disguised as things far more mundane. Unlike Nels, Mr. Tone is far more soft spoken and polite. You do not like Nels, you don’t think he does either. Mr. Ruin takes out a yellow legal pad and is flipping through it. You look at the writing and see he’s written in Icelandic.

For your part you take out Mabin’s phone and go to Craigslist. For many Unchained in the Metro, information came in the form of coded messages and half-heard rumors. The two largest Agencies* in town spend a lot of time information-gathering and then ensuring only they have said information. In response to this near-monopoly many free agencies and solo demons had spent time creating and maintaining a network. That network was part information exchange, part social networking, part tactical planning. It was built on secret IRC rooms and long-forgotten Usenet servers in conjunction in more traditional printed correspondences. Two of the largest sources for Unchained print gossip, the Pioneer Press and City Pages had Unchained on staff somewhere in the layout department, who insured that messages, coded in phrases found in personal ads, or hidden in images, would make their way to the doorstep of every Unchained in the cities. Though the intel from these sources tended to be good, faster ways appeared.

This day on Craigslist, the Missed Connections sublisting had two entries that you could puzzle through.

My Guardian Angel (Northeast) posted:

Darkness all around me.
A hell of my own making.
My own thoughts dark,
and obfuscating.
You found me out,
showed a light on me
my soul tries to shout
and burns with glee.

I told you ‘there’s a reason for everything beautiful’ (Highland Park) posted:

I was waiting for the 81A and you were waiting too. We were watching a worker install some of the statues for the new park by the old ford plant. I was grumpy (had a poo poo day lol) and I said “what’s the point of those?” and you said the above. I wanted to keep talking to you, but your bus came. there’s a reason for everything beautiful, and there’s a reason we met! MW.

“Okay, what does everyone have this week?” you ask.

“Well I have nothing,” Kind says. “Alison has had a busy week. The twins have a Science Fair tomorrow and Jerry is back from business.”

Ruin waves her off, annoyed, “Right, we get it. You sure you don’t want to offload any of that brood of yours? Maybe Ink’s Cover needs a little brother.”

“No, I’m fine being the queen bee.” Kind says.

“Tone, anything?”

Tone looks up from his phone after a moment. “Sorry. So, apparently last night all the redheads in Uptown all contracted botulism.”

There is a silence after that.

“Any signs of Stigmata? New Infrastructure?” Ruin asks.

“Not that I can see yet. I’d assume it’d be just some weird ghost in the Machine, but all the trees in Uptown also went into bloom last night too.”

“In February?”

“Yeah.”

Kind considers this for a moment. “Major environmental impact, large scale, linked human impact... what do you think it is?”

“Well, I’m not sure, but some of the other Watchers think something Fell.”

There is a longer silence after that.

“It’s almost been 24 hours.” you say. “We’d have heard of something Going Loud by now right?”

Tone shrugs. “The Unchained population here has grown significantly over the past...80 years...we can’t all keep in touch, even with the network.”

“Should we head out there?” Ruin asks. “See if there's anybody to be rescued. Or any body to be buried? TIm doesn’t have class tomorrow..”

“Let’s see what our other intel is,” you say. “I pulled these messages off of Craigslist.”

“A bad poem?” Ruin asks.

“A bad code,” Tone says reading over the first message. “What does it say Ink?”

“Well, based on previous messages, I am thinking someone had to Go Loud.”

Tone reads over the message again. “Makes sense I guess...but why bother posting it?”

“Because there still might be a danger,” Kind suggests.

Ruin swears. “gently caress, an angel? Still active?”

You nod. “Yeah. Maybe.”

“Isn’t Northeast close to Mabin’s neck of the woods?”

“Closer than I’d like yeah.”

Kind stiffens. “Should we go after that, or let an Angency know? That’s Home Office’s turf right?”

“There’s also the second message. I think it’s Infrastructure.”

“Who is MW?” asks Tone, looking at the post. “Winter? No..it’s too creative. Wick?”

“In Highland Park? It’s probably Ms. Watch,” you respond.

“That bitch.” Ms. Kind says under her breath. After the three of you look at her she elaborates. “Her kid played the twins in soccer last year, talk about a literal loving soccer mom from hell.”

“Okay,” Tone says thinking. “We have a possible Fall, which means a lot of activity Angelic and Demonic, in Uptown. Possible Angel hunting around in Northeast. And some new Infrastructure popping up in Highland Park.”

“And more,” says Ruin. “Yesterday one of my dead drops had a message for us.”

“Us?”

“Yeah, all of us, by name. Said if we were interested in a job to stop by the IDS Center.”

“Wait, that’s the Home Office,” Tone says. “What the hell do they want with us?”

“No idea, why don’t you walk in and ask?”

“After spending a decade trying to get some actual leverage at The Capitol? I’m not switching teams at the fourth inning.”

“Fourth quarter,” Kind says. “Doesn’t Nels like sports?”

“Just hockey.”

“Anyway, add this job offer to the pile,” Ruin says, directing everyone back on task. “Any suggestions? Ink, age before beauty so what do you think?”

1. What lead should we follow up? Choose as many as you want.

A. Recent Fallen.
B. Angel Hunter
C. New Infrastructure
D. Job Offer.

We start our journey has beings of infinite power...talking in a diner.

A few things.

1. I am attempting to make a clear line when you are Ms. Ink and when you are acting as Mabin. If this is confusing or doesn’t work, let me know!
2. With the leads above, we can try to do multiple, but the more divided our attention is, the trickier things might get.
3. I am throwing a lot of in-world terms here. Please reference the second post of this thread, or footnotes. I don’t have time to make a wiki, though I wish I did, for all of these references, so we’ll hope this works.
4. I am a big fan of a soundtrack for this game, so please feel free to suggest music. When I play Demon in person, the rule is the song needs to reference Heaven, God, Angels, Hell, the Devil, or Demons. Leads to some cool choices.
5. Our Ring probably needs reference images, so..do what you will.

Again, feel free to answer these questions for character reference.

• Who would you trust the truest part of yourself with if you absolutely had to?
• Who thinks they have something on you, when all they really have is smoke and mirrors?

quote:

*Larger groups of demons are called Agencies, and are viewed with suspicion by the majority of Unchained. Agencies are sources of power and influence for those demons who set them up, and high- value targets for angels looking to compromise demonic society. There are currently two large Agencies operating in the Metropolitan area. These agencies have become institutions onto themselves and they are well known to any Unchained in the area.

Infesting the IDS building in central Minneapolis, the Home Office has cloaked itself in the trappings of a large fortune 500 company. H.O. has created several dummy companies and placed Unchained at top of several legitimate enterprises. To all outward appearance the offices inhabiting several floors of the IDS Center buzz with the daily activity of a multi-million dollar corporation, the details of which are certainly too complex and uninteresting to get in to. The reality is that, though H.O. does operate like a corporation it deals only in Pacts and Aether. Long ago a Ring of Demons suborned the Infrastructure hidden away in the IDS’s mechanical floors. They have harnessed this to profit themselves greatly as the board of directors. The Home Office is always hiring, both full-time agents and contractors, many new Unchained find themselves working for the Office, whether in the Acquisitions department, hunting down leads for Pacts, or making deals with client Unchained for supplies of Aether in Human Resources. H.O. is very territorial of it’s monopoly. As such, it has driven many smaller agencies out of Minneapolis proper. Recently, it has been making a push to out the established agencies from Uptown. Much to the chagrin of those at Home Office, new agencies are popping up in Northeast as a response to this.

On the other side of the river is St. Paul, the capital and home to the Capitol. The Capitol is the collective name for the agencies who have integrated themselves into the workings of state politics. Unlike Home Office, which is a hive mind, the Capitol is a fractured body. Though all these groups have the same goal of making the Twin Cities a better environment for Unchained, they disagree on how that goal should be reached. Though there are leaders and organized within the coalition, members of the Capitol do tend to step on each other’s toes often. Agents in the Capitol are more self-serving than those from Home Office, however this lends them a level of autonomy. As such Capitol agents tend to Get Things Done when the chips are down. Some have made themselves indispensable to politicians and lobbyists, signing Pacts to make sure votes go a certain way. Others however have entered the political area themselves, creating Covers that appeal to voters. Some of these Unchained have started to think of themselves as duty-bound to represent their constituents as best they can, putting aside their own personal goals. The opposite of the heavy-handed Home Office, the Capitol works with free Agencies, making sure to make friends and connections, but also remind these upstarts who has the real power.

There are a few Free Agencies. Their members tend to operate in Uptown and Dinkytown. Normally with the Cover of young d-bag hipsters.

NinjaPete fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 18, 2018

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
1. B

Who would you trust the truest part of yourself with if you absolutely had to?
That would Alex Hurli, our off-again/on-again partner, and roommate. They were formally a police officer but now works as an investigative reporter with a focus on police and city corruption.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

A D, potential new recruit and a job.

-Carl Skoglund, a labor organizer and pillar of the community that our original Cover happened to fall in with

-Some creepy internet troll who frequents our comment sections that we know only as "Justler3001". They sound like a raving conspiracy theorist to anyone who's sane but, well, we really are a demon. Not in the traditional Christian way they seem to mean, of course, but still.

-The ring, obviously. Better make sure we stay good friends.

-Sandie Gilchrist, our rear end in a top hat neighbor. She's somehow gotten it into her head that we're dealing drugs out of our apartment. Her dog is really nice, though.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
1. ABCD Do all the things! Why not? Better to fail by over-reaching than to fail at a single task we've devoted all our attention to - we don't really know the chance of success at any of these tasks so it is impossible to gauge whether allocating all our time a single task will be any more successful than allocating our attention all of the tasks.

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Feb 10, 2018

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

A & C These seem the most urgent, and might be linked for all we know.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
A, C

Time sensitive and new. The angel is being an angel and will have to be dealt with sometime. Don't trust the tone of the Home Office's invite.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

C

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Crazycryodude posted:

-Carl Skoglund, a labor organizer and pillar of the community that our original Cover happened to fall in with

-Some creepy internet troll who frequents our comment sections that we know only as "Justler3001". They sound like a raving conspiracy theorist to anyone who's sane but, well, we really are a demon. Not in the traditional Christian way they seem to mean, of course, but still.

-The ring, obviously. Better make sure we stay good friends.

-Sandie Gilchrist, our rear end in a top hat neighbor. She's somehow gotten it into her head that we're dealing drugs out of our apartment. Her dog is really nice, though.

These are good. Seconded.

B & C
The angel is the most direct threat to us as it's in our neighborhood. Better to find it before it finds us.
Our powers are focused on interacting with objects. I'd expect them to be well suited to messing with infrastructure.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Plan Cryo feels good to me.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
Ms. Watch is mentioned both as the source of the gaming group illusion, and as a demon outside of our little group, specifically her kid has played against Ms. Kind's twins.

Not ready to vote yet, though.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,

- Hávamál

vorebane posted:

Ms. Watch is mentioned both as the source of the gaming group illusion, and as a demon outside of our little group, specifically her kid has played against Ms. Kind's twins.

Not ready to vote yet, though.

Nice catch, was still deciding on names

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
Plan Cryo, except B for our choice. Let's be selfish and want to take out the threat closest to our home turf.

Task Manager fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Feb 10, 2018

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

AC Angels are bad news, leave them for someone else.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,

- Hávamál
24ish hour notice. Assuming I can get some writing done tonight we'll move on tomorrow.

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
• Who did you share part of yourself with when you first Fell? The first person we met, a native american woman, we traded our metaphorical privilege at the levers of creation for her heritage. She's left her past long behind, now.

• Who doesn’t know, but suspects you’re not human? The Juggalos are onto us!

• Who could give you up to the angels right now, if they really wanted to? Our circle could there's no way around that.

• Who would you trust the truest part of yourself with if you absolutely had to? A few native american mortals, actually. The godmachine has been considerably less kind to them than it's been to us.

• Who thinks they have something on you, when all they really have is smoke and mirrors? There's a little group of goths playing at magic that we got a few pieces of our cover from, for a song. They think they have a chance at leveraging a better deal out of us, but mostly they're just... predictably useful.

Check out the new infrastructure first, but also investigate the newcomer and the angel, stay far away from the Home Office

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

AC. Build our numbers and our power, angels are to be avoided when possible, and the Home Office job sounds suspicious.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

AC

Music suggestions are very up my alley, so here are a few favorites I could actually find on Youtube. Hopefully some of it is new to you :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSkC2PGyTs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_gcRp5v-k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5kkI5X1QM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eropdxA_hj0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZVHjIVPzM

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
O appropriate music?

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil - welp...

Rob Zombie - Dragula

Massive Attack - Angel

Primus - Devil Went Down to Georgia

Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around

Franz Schubert - Ave Maria

Tupac - Hail Mary

Woody Guthrie - Jesus Christ ( was thinking about this land is your land's alternate title God's Promise , but whatever Woody kind of fits the game)

Edith Piaf - Mon Dieu

Lilium

Run Of S30Z - song about the trinity in an obscure racing game

Eraserhead - In Heaven

Jesus Christ Superstar - Superstar

Megadeth - Holy wars... The Punishment Due

---------
Eh kind of fits the spirit of the request, but not really? Would something like Sweeney Todd's Little Priest count?

Wardruna - Helvegen, the way to hel

Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy

Modest Mussorgsky - On Bald Mountain

Cyro Chamber - God Body Disconnect - Drowning with God

MinutePirateBug fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Feb 11, 2018

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Savatage - St. Patrick's "Or don't You feel,? Are we unreal, to one who knows no peers?

Ramstein - Engel "Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein. God knows I don't want to be an angel.

Nick Cave and the Bad seeds: Red Right Hand. "You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan, designed and directed by his red right hand."

Johnny Cash: God's Gonna Cut you down

Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise

Digital Daggers: The Devil Within "I made myself at home in the cobwebs and the lies. I'm learning all your tricks, I can hurt you from inside."

Also A and C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

A&C

Robert Grant, an ex-soldier who was employed by TigerSwan to surveil and incite the activists when we were at Standing Rock. We got him kicked out of the camp. He has had a chip on his shoulder since then and has been investigating us, finding some criminals we've had deals with, and thinks that we're in with them.