Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
#1 I don't have my own.

#2 I am lending mine out and charging interest on it yet I need to open this can of spaghetti-os.

#3 I will give you back two can openers when I am done at some point in the future.

#4 One of my canned goods is actually a bomb in disguise and a can opener is the only way to defuse it.

#5 I am going on a quest to fight the tin can elemental who is critically weak to can openers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Wow way to take the 5 eaSy ones in the first post! Hmm uhhh

Need to let a smuggled exotic snake out of a can?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

It's for my dog.

alnilam

*awkwardly standing in front of my neighbor, not sure what to say first, trying to think of an opener*

FreshCutFries

alnilam posted:

*awkwardly standing in front of my neighbor, not sure what to say first, trying to think of an opener*

*silently holding an unopened can of peaches with tears in my eyes*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Thingyman posted:

*silently holding an unopened can of peaches with tears in my eyes*

Macnult

this weekend’s food drive was cancelled

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
accidentally canned my car keys

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
hey baby, do you have a can opener I could borrow, because I can see a great pair of cans I'd love to open

Olive!

there's a secret map on the inside of this can that leads to the hidden treasure of the foudning fathers

Dads Dip Cup

"can" I borrow your can opener. haha, get it? it's a pun on the word "can". please let me borrow it or this will continue

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
The best thing to do is to just take charge and make it seem like it's urgent.

I NEED A CAN OPENER. NO TIME TO TELL YOU WHY. I'LL PAY YOU BACK LATER.

Then you run.

This is also the best way to carry out a robbery, commandeer a vehicle, borrow money, make pancakes, etc.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

something about the blockchain?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

darth_pizza posted:

something about the blockchain?

CanCoin is a new way to distribute canned goods. By "mining" "cans" with "can openers" we are revolutionizing the food paradigm. No more walking into a confusing produce section with all type of weird veg that you might not know how to cook. With CanCoin you can buy canned vegetables and meats!

alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

CanCoin is a new way to distribute canned goods. By "mining" "cans" with "can openers" we are revolutionizing the food paradigm. No more walking into a confusing produce section with all type of weird veg that you might not know how to cook. With CanCoin you can buy canned vegetables and meats!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I got Prince Albert in a can and I gotta get him out!

Manifisto

*sets down bindle* there's things they don't tell you about the hobo lifestyle, friend

ty nesamdoom!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless

I need to cut my dick up real bad, man, I gotta really mess up my dick, okay?

Peanut Butler

*plantively holds up a tuna can marred by a hundred wild stab marks in my bloody, bloody hands*

FreshCutFries

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Robot Made of Meat

Hi Madge! I was just about to open a can of product, but . . . wouldn't you know it . . . the kids took my last can opener. So, I need to borrow yours. And I wouldn't recommend analyzing this situation too closely. It's, well, not in your best interest.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I will murder you with this unopened can of beans if you don't give me a can opener.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Also I will share the beans.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mine's been confiscated as evidence, hook me up!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I've invested many of my can openers with a Nigerian canning magnate. I simply need your can opener to cover the margin call.

Olive!

can't open'er

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
I have to open this can

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

City of Glompton

*explains in exhaustive detail the history of canned food opening methods prior to the invention of the can opener*

...but seeing as I don't have a gun or a bayonet or a hammer and chisel, or any big rocks...I was hoping I might borrow your can opener, instead?

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

can't open'er

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

I need to cut my dick up real bad, man, I gotta really mess up my dick, okay?

lmao

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

"think of an opener"

Are you trying to think of an opening line, or just remember what the heck a can opener is?

Twenty Four

*Laying on my back next to the front door of my neighbors, trying to chew on an unopened can of corn until they take pity on me*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
“Hey buddy, can you spare a can opener for a fellow American who’s down on.his luck?”

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Circumcision

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My soul has been trapped in this can, and If I do not open it, I will never ascend to heaven.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I was giving a ride to my friend Shaquille O'Neal, aka 'Shaq', and now he is stuck in my '84 Yugo. He is tall, and the car is small you see. Also the car is comprised of thin cheap metal, like a tin can.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I accidentally bought a Can’t Opener
:(

e: nvm Olive beat me to that one already uhhh

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
my can opener is from Black & Decker

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I bought a book of Kant Openers to try pick up philosophy majors.

• Locked thread