Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Post
  • Reply
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010


Location: Conference room, New EUROPA base "Wężowy Memoriał" outskirts of Warsaw



Agent "Pisa" of Europa

The TV continues to drone in the background "--while estimates of the cost to rebuild the tower are estimated in the hundreds of millions of euros French President Jacques Solé has announced that it will be rebuilt "no matter the cost" In other news a benefit concert being organised for relief of the victims of the Paris attack has attracted controversy for inviting the disgraced rapper--" Meanwhile your attentions are focused on the EUROPA agent in front of you as she slams her palms on the table in front of you. "What were you all thinking? You destroyed a major historical monument! The French government is threatening to withdraw all funding to the entire EUROPA project because of you! We've got demonstrators outside this very facility calling for your heads. Luckily for you the EUROPA Council have accepted that most of the damage was not your fault and are willing to give you all one last chance. For now the plan is to keep you here in seclusion away from the press and any protesters until the news has time to blow over. Now I trust I don't have to tell you that you are not to give any sort of comment to the press and to stay out of trouble. You're dismissed." she says as she ushers you out.

Stuck on base isn't that bad really. You have extensive and well fitted out living quarters a large library and entertainment centre, training courses, a gym, laboratories everything a budding hero could need in theory.

Glacia: Of course that bit about not talking to the press doesn't really apply to you does it? You and your agent have already been busy on twitter and the rest of social media trying to cast you (and of course the rest of the team) in the best possible light. Who has been the most vocal critic of the teams actions online?

La Hogeura: Looks like you've got some enforced downtime *sigh* Still maybe you can finally get that subsystem of yours fixed that was damaged in the fight. Which one was it again and how has it been acting up? Once that's out the way it means you're stuck on the base with Shadow Stalker of all people... ugh. On the other hand you'll also be stuck on the base with Glacia! Have you worked up the courage to talk to her yet?

Tyrfing: Do you blame yourself for what happened out there? After all most of the damage was kind of your fault well yours and Nægling's anyway. What are you going to try to do differently next time to make sure you don't destroy anything else?

White Rabbit Wow! Superheroes you've graduated from being an anime character to being a superhero! Woo just think of the merchandising , White Rabbit t-shirts, White Rabbit Halloween costumes, White Rabbit lunchboxes! Of course blowing up the Eiffel tower on your first outing isn't the greatest marketing strategy but it'll work out in the end right? Still it's almost like Nægling was expecting you to be there. How could she have known. You didn't know you were going to be there So how could she know?

Liliel: Well that could have gone better Still at least you managed to prevent anyone from getting too badly hurt so good on you! Still the team seems more than a little upset maybe you can can come up with a way to cheer them up right? You do have some idea right but who or what do you need to help you pull it off?

Shadow Stalker Not the best public debut for the team is it. Sure you caught Nægling but the damage done in the process... Was it all worth it? Either way it's all done with now and it's not as if your family is unfamiliar with bad publicity is it. How do you typically wind down after a mission anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0

Tyrfing remains silent during the meeting, sitting still in her chair and leaning on the conference table with her elbows. She bites nervously on the middle joint of her index finger and keeps her gaze low as both the TV and agent Pisa hammers home what had really happened in Paris. The Eiffel Tower. I... Destroyed... The Eiffel Tower... The words hit her hard. It felt like a horrible dream, but she could remember the moment all those tons of wrought iron came crashing down all too well. While it may be true that she had not been the only one to have damaged the structure in the fight, it doesn't take away from the fact that she was the one that had struck the final blow that tore it down, and she felt ultimately responsible for it. One thing was certain, she couldn't let anything like that happen ever again, but at the same time she couldn't see any obvious way to make sure that it wouldn't... Next time, she would simply have to try harder to control herself and her powers better, and ensure that nothing of any real value got in the way. No matter if it looked sturdy enough to survive most anything.

She finds herself clutching her arms as she exits the conference room and has to make a conscious effort to straighten them out, holding them by her sides. She then takes a deep breath and exhales slowly, finding a small amount of relief in that the debriefing was over, at least. While she usually didn't like staying indoors for too long, being confined to the base suited her just fine at the moment. It was obvious that she and the world outside could use to spend some time apart.

She looks at the others, unsure of what to say. "I suppose that could've gone worse..." she manages.

quote:


Hero Name: Tyrfing
Real Name: Katla Baldursdóttir
Mask: The Nova
Look: Woman, white, glowing skin, fashionable clothing, mythological costume.

Abilities
❑ Elemental control

Labels
Danger +1
Freak +3
Savior 0
Superior 0
Mundane -1

Burn:
When you charge up your powers, roll + conditions you currently have marked. On a hit, hold 3 burn. On a 7-9, mark a condition. On a miss, hold 2 burn and mark three conditions.
Spend your burn on your flares. You lose all burn at the end of the scene.

Flares
Reality storm:
You channel a destructive burst with your powers. Spend 1 burn to directly engage a threat using your powers, rolling + Freak instead of + Danger. If you do, you will cause unwanted collateral damage unless you spend another burn.
Move:
Spend 1 burn to move to any place you choose within the scene, breaking through or slipping past any barriers or restraints in your way. Spend a second burn to move to any place you’ve previously been
Elemental awareness:
Spend 1 burn and mark a condition to open your mind up to the world around you with your powers. You can ask any one question about the world around you, and the GM will answer honestly.
Worship:
You put out a tremendous display of your might. Spend 1 burn to awe an audience into silence, respect, and attention when you unleash your powers.

Moment of Truth
Your mind’s eye opens, and you can see the world around you like never before. You can control it, at will, with ease. Of course, warping reality tends to have ramifications down the line, but in your moment of godhood...how could you possibly be worried?

Team Moves
When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, ask them if there is any fear in their eyes when they look at you. If they say no, take +1 forward and mark potential. If they say yes, immediately shift your Danger up and Savior down.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, tell them how they could stop you, if it came down to it. Give them Influence over you and clear a condition.

Relationships
You hang out all the time with La Hoguera to blow off steam.
You once hurt Shadow Stalker when you lost control of your powers.

Influence
Choose your demeanor: happy facade or locked down.
If you choose locked down, give Influence to one teammate.

Sockerbagarn fucked around with this message at Feb 5, 2018 around 13:20

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?



Freak: +1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +1 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None


Liliel sat in the interview with her signature smile. Her prattling interested her little, as the more Pisa spoke, the more it became obvious she did not see the bigger picture. Really, she didn't understand why everyone was so angry over a large chunk of metal.

After the interview, she walks off into the kitchen, and lets her wings out. Keeping them hidden magically always felt like having a muscle tense - it felt good to stretch them. A short while later, Liliel emerges from the kitchen with mittens on her hand, holding a large cake. A delicious smell comes with her arrival.

"Cheer up, everyone!" she tells the people that are currently in the living room with her usual cheerfulness. "To celebrate our victory, I have baked us a victory cake."

Setting down the cake, and neatly removing the mittens and placing them on the table, she sits down on the couch, expectantly looking at Tyrfing.

"You did well, Tyrfing. In my opinion, these humans, and Agent Pisa are rather short sighted. To begin with, if they had paid attention, they would have realized that this Eiffel tower would have crumbled with or without your attacks - you merely accellerated it's destruction. It was a lost cause when too many of the supports took damage due to Nægling's wild swings." Liliel explains to Tyrfing, not looking at her as she's busy cutting of a slice and giving it to Tyrfing. "Besides, this outrage is silly to begin with. I do not understand why humans place such sentimental value to objects. The fact that no living things were hurt is far more important, I'd say."

She gets up again, and comes back from the kitchen with some coffee. "In addition, holding back to save the tower would likely have been much worse. If the fight with Nægling had spilled into the streets, it's very likely innocent bystanders would have gotten caught in the crossfire. Needless to say, this is the better outcome. People seem to expect a perfect solution from you here, but that is nearly impossible. The only one who I would trust to always have a perfect solution is the Lord himself." she concludes. "Besides, it was a fairly old building. Given that they intent to rebuild it, I am sure the replacement will be a major improvement in both form and function. Perhaps people will even come to joke about it's destruction in a few years."

After that long pep talk, Liliel finally looks towards the other team members. "Does anyone else want some cake or coffee?"


quote:

@Liliel (Yami Fenrir): 2d6+1 Liliel comforts Tyrfing by praising her decision making...? (using the best of them, seeing her "choice" to sacrifice the Eiffel tower as the correct one) = (6+5)+1 = 12

Tyrfing can mark potential, clear a condition, or shift Labels if they open up to Liliel. For my own pick, I will add 1 Team to the pool.



quote:


Name: Liliel
Secret Identity: none, yet
Abilities: Light Manipulation (Heliokinesis), Stunning Beauty and Cupid Arrows (Pheromones), Flight, Super-Toughness

Light Manipulation entails things such as setting up barriers out of solid light, healing people, holy fire and so on.

Cupid arrows work as expected - making people fall in love with each other, not necessarily with Liliel. She's also very beautiful herself, but hasn't really realized that fact yet.

Liliel's wings allow her to fly as one would expect, but need to be manifested in order to do so (both the wings and the halo can be hidden from sight to attract less attention.)

As an angelic being, Liliel is immortal, and as such can't take lasting damage. However, she lacks the resilience of actual brawlers, and can easily be flung around as someone would expect from a person of her stature.


Moves

The best of them: When you comfort or support someone by telling them how they exemplify the best parts of Earth, roll +Freak instead of +Mundane.

Alien tech: When you alter a human device with your alien technology, roll + Freak. On a hit, you create a device that can do something impossible once and then fizzle. When you roll a 10+, choose one:
- it works exceptionally well
- you get an additional use out of it
On a miss, the device works, but it has a completely unintended side effect that the GM will reveal when you use it.

Belong in two worlds: You have the resources that come with your station. Whenever you contact your people, roll +Superior. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a miss, hold 1, but your people make an uncomfortable demand of you. Spend your hold 1 for 1 to:
- receive a useful piece of alien technology that will allow you to use any ability from another playbook once (choose the ability when you spend the hold)
- consult your people’s knowledge to ask the GM a question about the current situation
- clear a condition through the comfort of contact with your home


Team Moves:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, take Influence over them if you show them meaningful affection, physical or emotional. They decide if it’s meaningful.
When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, they tell you what you should do to fit in more. Take +1 forward to do it, and mark potential if you do.


Stats:

Freak: +1
Danger: -1
Savior: +1
Superior: +2
Mundane: -1


Moment of Truth

You embrace your home and call them for aid. They will answer your call—in force!—arriving exactly when you need them to turn the tide. They fight and serve you for the rest of the battle. Of course, when all is said and done...they’d probably like to take you home with them. You did, after all, just prove yourself worthy.

Relationships

You’ve been learning about Earth by spending time with La Hoguera.
You have a crush on Glacia but you keep it under wraps.

Influence

If you’re cheerful, you’re thrilled to be here. Give everyone Influence over you.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at Feb 4, 2018 around 16:48

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0

It didn't feel right to celebrate with cake right now, but Tyrfing reluctantly accepts the slice and takes a seat anyway. "I think you're being overly optimistic, Liliel. The Eiffel tower is — waskind of a big deal." She says as she scoops up a spoonful of cake and lets it melt in her mouth. It tasted divine, which, of course, shouldn't come as much of a surprise. "But you're not wrong either... It would've been worse if someone had gotten seriously hurt, or worse..." She sighs, takes a sip of coffee, then turns to Liliel with a slight smile. "Thanks."

I'll take that potential!

Sockerbagarn fucked around with this message at Feb 5, 2018 around 13:20

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!




"It was that way when I got there, honest.", White Rabbit says defensively, hand to her chest, before gesturing with both arms towards Tyrfing. "Besides, does she look like somebody who could knock over a tower!? Look at those noodly arms!" She halts for a moment as if waiting for some sort of expected reaction. "It's not like hot magma can..." She starts to wilt back down into her chair. "... melt... steel... beams..." And... sit. She looks away from everybody, stewing in the dankness of her meme for a moment. "It's all a conspiracy by Big Villainy. Wake up, sheeple.", she murmurs dourly as if speaking to the crowd outside.

One can literally see the lines of frustration radiating off of her before the they burst into small pops. "Oh, cake!", she says, her funk immediately shaken. Carefully and deliberately cutting a slice, she puts it on a plate. "Okay!" Rubbing her hands together, she reaches out... and instead of picking up the slice, picks up the remainder of the cake as if to eat it all.

Wait. There's no "as if". That's clearly what she's aiming to do!

pre:
Hero Name: White Rabbit			Real Name: Non révélé!

Abilities: Cartoon Physics, Fourth Wall	Playbook: Newborn	

Look: 


Freak +3	Danger +1	Savior +0	Superior +1	Mundane -2

Newborn Moves

Blank Slate: You were created with basic understanding of the world. When
you learn something that helps you make sense of the world, write it down
as a lesson.  Fill in two lessons when you create your character; fill in
the other two when you've learned those lessons during play.

■  I am a living cartoon.
□  A superhero should _____
□  Always _____
■  Never hurt anybody who hasn't earned it.

When you embody one of your lessons, shift 1 label up and 1 label down,
your choice. If you cause misunderstanding, collateral damage or
unintended consequences, mark potential.

When you reject one of your lessons, reject its influence as if it were
an NPC. If you choose to have it lose Influence over you, erase that
lesson and write a new one.

When you approach your creator or caretakers with a problem, tell them
what obstacle you face or what you need to achieve, and they will offer
you something you need. The GM chooses one:

●  secret information
●  access to instruments, weapons, or resources
●  a way to temporarily boost or expand your powers
●  official and explicit backing

Not From Around Here: When you act clueless, goofy or confused to get out
of a sticky mundane situation, roll +Freak. On a hit, you create an
opportunity, a distraction, or a plausible excuse. On a 7-9, in addition,
you feel all the weight of playing the clown, and of the people staring at
you. The GM will shift one of your labels up, and one down. 

Regeneration: When you’re taken out, you can trigger an emergency
regeneration process. If you do, your body undergoes an unpredictable
transformation, and in mere moments, you’re back on your feet and ready
to fight. Clear three conditions, and choose three from the list below:

●  Change your gender identity or presentation
●  Change your physical appearance
●  Forget all your lessons 
●  Lose an important memory of a teammate; they lose Influence over you
●  Swap an ability with another one from the Newborn playbook

Team Moves

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, ask them what makes
them proud or happy about the actions they took, and write down a new
Lesson based on it, either filling an empty slot or replacing an existing lession

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, if their response
helps you understand human feelings and problems, mark potential. If their
response confuses or offends you, shift your Freak up and your Mundane down.

Moment of Truth: Something snaps into focus, and you’re free of all the
pressure and expectations and doubts. You know what to do, and your body
and powers evolve to give you the strength to see it through. You’re new,
exceptional, amazing. Of course, when something like you appears, there’s
always someone who wants to control it.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Danger +2 | Freak +1 | Savior -1 | Superior +1 | Mundane +0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Yeah... enforced downtime. On the one hand, you're not kidding. Nægling did a number on my arms with that big hunk of metal she was hucking around. Dr. Fuego had to pretty much rebuild them from scrap, so I'm using a pair of prosthetics with minimal extra functionality while he puts the finishing touches on them. Go figure that he kept the espresso maker in there, even on the spares. What is it with lab-types and inappropriately placed coffee makers? In any case, yeah, I've been working up the courage to go talk to Glacia again. We had a bit of a heart-to-heart after that mess in Paris, but... She's just so cool, you know? I know that some of the others think that she's this jerk gloryhound, but I know exactly how much time she's been putting in on social media fixing up our image. It's a number that, frankly, I'm not sure you'd believe.

...Is it creepy that I know that? It probably is. Please don't tell her, okay?

But... yeah. Here I am. Right outside her door. Bringing her coffee. Listening to her first album with my built-in media player.

...I wish I was going to fight Nægling again instead.

I knock twice, no response. I wait a moment, then push the door open slowly. I can see she's tweeting in real-time on my HUD, so she must just be too busy to say anything. I'll leave her the coffee and then, y'know, just go leave. Maybe take another run at that Ethics paper. I slip inside once the door is just open enough. She's there at her desk, working, just like I thought. I pad softly across the room, trying not to interrupt the flow of her fingers across the keyboard, and I slip the empty cup onto an open spot at her desk. The espresso maker whirrs to life and starts to fill the cup with frothy, caffeinated goodness. Man, she's going to be so impressed with this...! Y'know, if she notices at all. I'm super good at being subtle.

...Haha. That's a joke.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 10:31 AM
@La Hoguera (Tricky): 2d6+2 Supporting Glacia in her attempts to save our public image! = (2+2)+2 = 6

Marking Potential, at least!

...Of course, as much good as Dr. Fuego has done for me, he's not exactly on the same level as those Cero Miedo brainiacs. The espresso maker fizzes, sparks, and starts to smoke. A pressurized jet of hot coffee narrowly misses her face as I jerk my finger up and away from her gear. It draws a foamy line across the ceiling and man. Could this have gone any worse? I start babbling, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I thought this would work and be good and I know you've been putting so many hours in on this and... Ugh. I should just leave. I'm... I'll... clean it up later?"

quote:


Name: Isabel Rubio Torrero
Hero Name: La Hoguera
Look: Woman, Spanish, Battered Hands, Casual Clothes, No Costume

Abilities: Superhumanly Tough (Full-Body Cybernetic Replacements), Incredibly Strong (Twin Perpetual Energy Reactors), Uniquely Skilled At Fighting (A Wide Array of Built-In Weapons)

Labels:
Freak +1
Danger +2
Savior -1
Superior +1
Mundane +0

Moves:
❑ In a china shop: When you directly engage a threat, you can cause significant collateral damage to your environment to choose an additional option, even on a miss.

❑ Physics? What physics?: When you unleash your powers to barrel through an insurmountable barrier, roll + Danger instead of + Freak.

Bull's Heart:
You always have exactly one love and one rival. You can change your love or rival at any time; give the new subject of your affections or disdain Influence over you. Take +1 ongoing to any action that impresses your love or frustrates your rival.

Love: Glacia
Rival: Shadow Stalker

Choose a role you commonly fulfill for your love or rival:

Friend: When you comfort or support your love or rival, mark potential on a hit. When your love or rival comforts or supports you, mark potential when they roll a hit.

Moment of Truth:
This is what you do best. You let loose, all the pent up strength and rage and glee, and you break whatever stands in your way. You are a walking demolition crew. What can stand up to you? Nothing. Not buildings. Not structures. Not enemies. Nothing. Of course, now the people who changed you know exactly where to fnd you...

Team Moves:
When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, make them your love or rival immediately to mark potential. If they are already your love or rival, take Influence over them and mark potential.
When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, give them Influence and hold 2. Spend that hold to help them as if it were Team in the pool.

When our team first came together...
We defeated a dangerous enemy. Who or what was it?

Relationships:
Glacia is your love. You’ve opened up to them about the worst parts of your past.
Shadow Stalker is your rival. They tried to control you at a crucial moment.

Influence:
You’re selective about who you let in. Give your love and rival Influence over you, but that’s it.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Danger -1 | Freak +2 | Savior +1 | Superior +3 | Mundane -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Yeah, so I wasn't exactly paying any attention to the agent lady at all while she was chewing us out. I was on my phone the whole time, on twitter, trying my best to fix our little 'image problem,' and after our scolding session was done, I head straight to my room, ignoring everybody else, and go from my phone to my PC, opening up tabs to Twitter, Facebook, and a bunch of other social media sites.

Look, do you think I actually like spending all my time on all these dumb sites? I could be working on a new song, or train with my powers, or literally anything else, but no, I have to do this all this shite instead. Silvia and her team are doing their best to repair our reputation after everyone's gotten all pissy about us busting up a dumb landmark, and I've got to do my part as well, which means I have to interact with all these people on all these social media sites, including the haters, and I hate it. I like attention, but not like this.

The worst part is that I have to deal with the Anti-Metahuman Organization, a group of gobshites who love telling you how much they don't like metahumans, or EUROPA, every chance they get. There's nothing more I love than having their very vocal members tell everybody how dangerous we are, while also throwing in as many offensive slurs as they can.

Thing is, I don't have to do any of this. I could've left this all to Silvia, but I don't know, a part of me (the stupid part of me) felt like it was my responsibility to handle this, because the rest of the team sure as hell can't, and there's no way in hell I'd ever let White Rabbit or Liliel near a twitter account. Someone needs do that, and that someone is, unfortunately, me.

I stare at my computer monitor, and tap away on my keyboard, responding to my 100th message at this point... until I hear something fizzle behind me. "...Huh?" I turn to the direction of the sound, and the next thing I know, I see a stream of hot coffee narrowly hit my face! "Wah!" I jerk back on my chair from the sudden surprise, almost falling off.

It takes me a second to regain my composure. I look up at the foamy line of coffee on my ceiling, and then tilt my head back down to look at Isabelle. "...Ah, feck it," I say, not really bothered at all by what happened, "I needed a break anyways." Standing up from my chair, I head over to the cooler I brought with me to my room (Filling that thing up with ice is never a problem for me), and grab a few beer bottles. "Here," I toss one over to Isabelle. I plop myself down on my couch, crack open my drink, and take a swig at it. "Come on," I pat the sofa, "Why don't you share a few drinks with me before you leave? It'd be nice to talk to somebody who isn't an anonymous arse on the internet," another swig, "...Oh, and thanks, by the way," I say to her, "I appreciate the gesture, and don't worry about..." I gesture at the foam, "...That. I'll clean it up myself later. Eventually."

quote:

Spending a point of Team to make La Hoguera's roll a 7, and gaining Potential!
@Glacia (Hugzilla): 2d6+4 Supporting Izzy back using Take it From Me! (+1 from influence) = (4+6)+4 = 14. Choosing to add another Team to the pool!

quote:


Hero Name: Glacia
Real Name: Eira O'Hart
Mask: Star
Look: woman, irish, cold eyes, casual clothing, rebellious costume

Abilities
❑❑ flame Ice control

Labels
Freak +1
Danger -1
Savior +1
Superior +3
Mundane -1

Moves
❑❑ Stage-fighting: When you directly engage a threat with an audience watching, mark a condition to roll + Superior instead of Danger.

❑❑ Take it from me: When you comfort or support someone who openly admires your celebrity persona, roll + Superior instead of Mundane.

Audience
You are a celebrity in the city. By default, your audience is a limited group of interested fans, and you speak to them through after-action interviews and infrequent press conferences. Why does your audience love you?
❑❑ You’re a dangerous person, a bad seed
❑❑ You’re stunning, unique, and beautiful
❑❑ You’re a firebrand, a rabble rouser

Choose two advantages:
❑❑ You have a PR agent to handle your audience
❑❑ Your audience is utterly devoted to you

Choose two demands your audience makes on you:
❑❑ They require constant stimulation
❑❑ They require frequent bouts of drama

Moment of Truth
Sometimes it can be hard to tell where the show stops and where you begin—but not today. Not now. Because right now, there is no show. Right now, you are the thing you pretend to be—bold and bright and beautiful and amazing and powerful and confident. Right now, you draw strength from your audience, comfort from their belief in you, and you can do anything they think you can. Of course, after such an impassioned performance, your audience will just have even more demands...

Team Moves
When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, say whether it’s part of the show or not. If it is, then you can shift your Labels as you choose. If it is not, then they shift your Labels, and you can clear a condition or mark potential.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, ask them if they will tell anyone the truth about you. If they agree to keep it a secret, clear a condition or mark potential. If they don’t agree, the GM shifts your Labels.

When our team first came together…
We, as a team, attracted the attention of a major media outlet within the city, thanks to our efforts. Who are they? Why do they support us?

Relationships
Tyrfing might wind up being more of a star than me some day.
Shadow Stalker would be a great sidekick; I try to keep them around.

Influence
Choose how you see the team: as a means to an end, or as something worthwhile on its own.
If you see the team as something worthwhile, give three teammates Influence.

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0

Tyrfing takes another sip from her cup of coffee, concealing an amused smile as she watches White Rabbit's cake adventures with great interest. Before she has a chance to carry out her gluttonous deed, however, Tyrfing notices that Liliel seemed distressed that her entire cake would soon disappear in one fell swoop, and decides to intervene.

"Ahem," she clears her throat pointedly at White Rabbit and delicately places down the cup on its matching saucer, then levels a strict gaze at her. "Little bunny, Liliel has worked very hard to bake that victory cake for all of us to enjoy. I'm sure you're not planning to be so selfish as to eat the entire thing by yourself, before some of us have even had a chance to eat one slice, or am I wrong?"

quote:

@Tyrfing (Sockerbagarn): 2d6+1 Provoking White Rabbit to not eat the entire cake. (+1 from influence) = (2+5)+1 = 8
If you decide to go ahead and eat it anyway, mark a condition, you gourmand!

Sockerbagarn fucked around with this message at Feb 5, 2018 around 13:20

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak +1 | Danger -1 | Savior +2 | Superior +0 | Mundane +1
Potential 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Well, I was expecting for us to be reprimanded for what happened in Paris, but all things considered, Agent Pisa could have been harsher. Mother certainly was. Again, not that I blame her. Our family already had a somewhat mixed reputation with the non-cape community, and after this, I doubt it was going to get much better any time soon. Nothing to do about it now other than keep moving on. That’s what I was telling myself, anyways, and while I knew that was true… it didn’t change the fact that I winced every time I heard anything that had to do with France. Of course, having a certain French-speaking rabbit on the team meant that wincing happened fairly often, but that was honestly probably unrelated. As, let us say, zany as she could be, wincing was a fairly normal response.

Like right now, because she’s trying to eat the entire cake that Lilliel baked. Wince. Deciding to let Tyrfing settle that dispute by herself, I slide the slice that the rabbit cut over to myself. I wasn’t particularly one for sweets, but if it was being offered, I figured I might as well eat it. Poor manners to disregard your host, or something like that. ...Admittedly, the real reason was that I just preferred to snack while I was reading. If I was going to relax, might as well indulge myself even further.

“As Lilliel said,” I begin as I turn a page, “we are fortunate that no one was hurt. And it definitely could have been worse. But.”

I start glancing about for something to actually eat the slice of cake with. “That doesn’t mean we couldn’t have done better. We don’t need to be perfect, but ‘no casualties’ only goes so far when we also caused that significant of property damage. You may not quite understand it, Lilliel, but it’s more than just sentimental value. It’ll cost a great deal of money to rebuild or replace the Eiffel Tower, which is money that could be used for more... productive means.”

I wanted to say something like, “Like feeding the poor,” or “Sheltering the sick,” or a dozen other idealistic examples, but, well. I couldn’t go that far, much as I wanted to.

Legacy posted:


Legacy Name: Shadow Stalker
Real Name: Ein Leibenz
Playbook: Legacy
Looks: Man, White, comfortable clothing, unique costume, letter insignia

Abilities:
Shadow control, shadow portals, mind-clouding, shadow cloak stealth, shadow senses

Labels
Danger: -1
Freak: +1
Savior: +2
Superior: +0
Mundane: +1

Moves
Never give up, never surrender: When you take a powerful blow from someone with far greater power than you, use this move instead of the basic move. Roll + Savior. On a hit, you stand strong and choose one. On a 7-9, mark a condition.
- you get an opportunity or opening against your attacker
- you rally from the hit, and it inspires the team; add 1 Team to the pool
- you keep your attacker’s attention

On a miss, you go down hard but leave your opponent off balance and vulnerable.

I know what I am: Once per scene, when you defend a teammate you can shift Savior up and another Label down in addition to any other benefits from the move, even on a miss. If you do, add 1 Team to the pool.

Legacy
Your legacy is an important part of Europe. Name the different members of your legacy (at least two):
Anna Leibenz (Mother) is still active and prominent in the kingdom.
Hans Leibenz (Grandfather) is retired and quite judgmental.
Ariel Leibenz (Younger Sister) is the next possible member of your legacy.
'Jekyll and Hyde' (Villainous Twin Duo) is the greatest opponent your legacy ever faced...and is still at large.
Whenever time passes, roll + Savior to see how the members of your legacy feel or react to your most recent exploits. Before rolling, ask the other players to answer these questions about your performance. Take -1 to the roll for each “no” answer:
- have you been upholding the traditions of your legacy?
- have you maintained the image of your legacy?
- have you made the other members of your legacy proud?
On a hit, one of them offers you meaningful encouragement, an opportunity, or an advantage. On a 7-9, another is upset with your most recent actions, and will make their displeasure known. On a miss, something you did stirred up the hornet’s nest—expect several members of your legacy to meddle with your life.

Team Moves
When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, tell them whether you see them as an equal. If you do, give them Influence over you and mark potential. If you don’t, shift Superior up and any other Label down.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, tell them a secret about your legacy (including your own true feelings about it) to clear a condition and give them Influence over you.

When our team first came together...

All things considered, we did well and impressed an established hero. Who was it?

Relationships

You once got caught doing something that shames your legacy with the White Rabbit.
You trust Tyrfing and told them an important secret of your legacy.

Influence

You’re a part of this team, for better or worse, and you care what they think. Give Influence to all of your teammates.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!



Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +0 | Superior +1 | Mundane -2
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Wężowy Memoriał


"But I- only have one slice- j'ai aussi faim qu'un loup-", White Rabbit protests, puffing out her cheeks before putting it down. "What if I trade it for this?", she asks, pulling out an... odd electronic device that she sets down. It looks like some kind of sensor or tracker, black and scuffed with a simple screen... and plus-sized buttons. "I picked this up off of Monster Mitts, you think it's worth something?", she says, leaning on the table with an elbow, her cheek on her palm.

Any sort of quick look will tell it's somehow intended to sense heat and track it, as if it was... calibrated to track Tyrfing. She pokes at the device with her free finger. "It doesn't even let me play Silly Walks or anything, I guess it's not worth anything." A dramatic shrug, and she reaches for her slice, before realizing there's only a dotted outline where it used to be. Literally, at least for a moment. "Hey!", she says, leaning over towards Stalker accusingly.

Alien Rope Burn fucked around with this message at Feb 5, 2018 around 01:55

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0 | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Paying no mind to the devious cake theft, Tyrfing snatches up the electronic device from the table and examines it closer. "Nægling had this?" While she'd never been particularly great with electronics, she hardly had to be an expert in the field to notice just how strongly it reacted to her picking it up, and she quickly draws a conclusion. "I think it's some sort of tracking device, and it seems to be tracking... me?" Waving it around in random directions seemed to confirm it, it was pointing towards her. "I don't understand," she says, now with a concerned frown on her face. "Why did Nægling have this on her?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Danger +2 | Freak +1 | Savior -1 | Superior +1 | Mundane +0
Potential: 4/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

I catch the bottle easily, my HUD quickly identifying the liquid inside... just about the time that my eyes catch the distinctive label. Beer...? I guess it's a little early, but whatever. I'm just getting the flavor and the camraderie more than anything physiological. I say, "Um, yeah! Sure! I'd really like that." I crack open mine as I settle onto the couch next to her and take a quick swig. I get a, frankly, really distracting readout of the alcohol percentage and an analysis of the varieties of hops used and all that, but I try to ignore how weird my life is now. Glacia is making it feel almost normal again. I'm not going to let that get ruined.

I say, "So... how's it been going? It seems like we kind of kicked the hornet's nest with this one." I pause. poo poo, really? Here I am, talking with the Glacia, and I just bring up work? Gross. "Or, um, what got you into music?" Wait. Now it's just an interview. Aaaaaaaagh. Why couldn't I get some crazy future-tech conversation software instead of... What's that on my HUD? Something about an 'Inebriation Simulation Package'? Who even programs something like that into a super soldier. Who?!

In lieu of a witty comment or something that actually might impress Glacia, I pound the rest of the beer. And... well, huh. What do you know? I am starting to feel that. I sink into the couch, trying to ignore my lingering feelings of awkwardness, and also trying to avoid staring at the foamy mess on the ceiling.

Marking Potential for hitting my love with a Comfort/Support. Marking Potential for being hit with a Comfort/Support from my love. Opening up for, you guessed it, another Potential.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!



Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +0 | Superior +1 | Mundane -2
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Wężowy Memoriał


After a moment, Rabbit looks at the dotted line indicating her missing slice of pie, and then shrugs, pulling it back and pulling out a dotted-line fork to pull out a dotted-line bite. "Mmf,, wellf, I meanf, it couldn't be a plot to lure you to a national monument and get us blamed for its destruction by some evil mastermind, because..." She pauses, and her eyes widen, slapping the table as her unplate does a bounce. "Wait, it could totally be that!", she exclaims.

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0 | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Tyrfing glares sourly at Rabbit, or rather, right through her, then gets up from the sofa with a growl of frustration and angrily stalks a few steps away. "Maybe we shouldn't have been so quick to turn her over to EUROPA. I would so love to have a moment to chat with her." Suddenly, and with a loud crack, the floor in a circle around her fractures almost like a spider's web, and the remaining coffee inside her cup instantly flash boils and explodes in a shower of steam and scalding droplets. Turning around, Tyrfing's expression has changed into one of mortal embarrassment, and after quickly mending the cracks in the floor by seamlessly fusing them back together she takes a seat and cuts another slice of cake for herself without saying another word.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?



Freak: +1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +1 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None

Liliel, who's remained silent due to eating her own slice of the cake, gets hit by quite a few of the scalding droplets, but doesn't seem particularly bothered. "Did you just... eat the absence of a cake...?" she asks, flabbergasted. "Well, I suppose it's better than eating the entire cake. Sharing is important, you know!"

And finally, she notices the scalding droplets. "Ow. That's hot. Please calm down, Tyrfing. It's not good for your blood pressure. And your surroundings, in your case."

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0 | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

"Sorry..." she mumbles, mouth stuffed to the brim with cake.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Danger -1 | Freak +2 | Savior +1 | Superior +3 | Mundane -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

"It's been absolute shite is what it is," I take a big swig of my beer, "I've spent the whole morning dealing with people on the internet, and it sucks. If I wanted to get yelled at all day, I'd just go back to living with my mom," I knock back the rest of my drink in one, large gulp, and get another bottle, "As for how I got into music... well, I just needed an outlet, I guess. Some way to take out all my frustration that doesn't involve me going on an angry rampage, so I thought, hell, why not channel all that frustration in my songs?"

Finishing up my second bottle, I stand up, and say, "...Ah, hell with it. I'm not staying here any longer than I should," I turn to Isabelle, "Come on, let's get out of here and go do something fun."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Danger +2 | Freak +1 | Savior -1 | Superior +1 | Mundane +0
Potential: 4/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

I match Glacia in finishing my own bottle and get up as well. I say, "Um, yeah! That'd be really grool. I mean, uh, great. And cool." A brief pause. "Should we see what the others are up to?"

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!



Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +0 | Superior +1 | Mundane -2
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Wężowy Memoriał


"My cake-", Rabbit says in alarm as if opening the box to find out Schrödinger's cat was dead, as the slice-outline blinks and vanishes. She near-dives for it, planting her fork and almost-faceplanting before looking up with the most tragic of expressions.

Offhandedly, she takes out a small handfan and waves it lazily at Tyrfing, still slumped on the table.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010


an alert goes up on the base ordering everyone to their duty stations. At the same time your mobile phones and any other communications devices you are carrying start blaring out orders asking you to report to the conference room immediately. As the six of you finally arrive you find a harried looking Agent Pisa trying to juggle a laptop and a communicator of her own. "--what do you mean there's no one else available? What about Nova Star "diplomatic relations with an alternate timeline." right... And the Raptor? She's still busy with that madman who tried to drain the Adriatic? Fine then but I think we're really going to regret it." She puts down the device and looks up as you file into the room and sighs.

"We've got a situation going on in Prague and I'm convinced you're the best team for the job." she say blatantly lying through her teeth "The Modern Art Museum in Prague was holding a black tie event to raise money for a new wing of the gallery when it was crashed by a band of terrorists who've taken hostages. We've got reports coming in from the Prague police that they've issued demands and there are also unconfirmed reports of para-human activity at the site. Also to make matters even more complex a senior EUROPA official was attending the event. It's possible that he might be the terrorists true target or it may just be a coincidence. Your mission is threefold go in eliminate the terrorist threat. recover our missing official and get those hostages out." She frowns "I'm also adding a fourth objective I expect the gallery to still be standing when you're done. Try not to burn down any priceless works of art." She scowls at you, "why are you all stood around I want you on the jet 15 minutes ago. Once in Prague you'll be reporting to my colleague Agent Granada he'll brief you on the specifics."

Shadow Stalker: EUROPA must be really short-handed if they're sending you out again already. Still it's been quite a spate of terrorist attacks across Europe these past few months Jekyll and Hyde, the two attacks in Paris and now Prague. What's your families take on the reasons behind all this terrorism? and do you find yourself agreeing with them or disagreeing?

Tyrfing Well here's your second chance to prove yourself. Everyone's going to be watching you judging you , Are you sure you're up to that kind of pressure? I mean no one would blame you if you sat this one out. Still if you insist on going this time what precaution will you try to take to ensure things don't get too out of hand?

White Rabbit: An actual mission! And you'll get to hang around with some real arty types. How do you feel about paintings and stuff anyway considering you umm sort of are one? Or artists for that matter since you were sort of created by one? Either way what are you doing to prepare for a potential combat situation?

La Hogeura Something about this seems oddly familiar to you but you can't quite place what until it hits you. This matches one of the contingency plans Ciero Merida uploaded into your memory. Stage 1 was to take hostages and stage 2 was to invite a heroic response. But what was stage 3 and why should it worry you and the team?

Glacia: Another chance to show what you can do in front of a group of the great and the good, Are you leaping at the chance or do you think your career as a rebel would be harmed by that kind of association?

Liliel Ooh another outing! I hope you remembered to bring sandwiches for the whole team! Well maybe not for La Hoguera who doesn't really need to eat anymore and who knows what the Rabbit might or might not eat but still I'm getting side tracked here. Are you looking forward to having a chance to show off your skills or are you a little nervous? Do they have anything like terrorism where you come from or are your people not familiar with it?

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!



Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +0 | Superior +1 | Mundane -2
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Wężowy Memoriał


Moving up closer to Agent Pisa, Rabbit clears her throat, looking expectant. Then, there's a pause and, "Um, I didn't hear the magic word..."

----

Later, it's time for a musical montage!

A cannon is wheeled out and a cannonball is placed into it.

"If they know we're coming, it's curtains for the hostages, so I'm gonna need your help, Stalker. Um. Stalker. Might wanna consider a rebranding, there. Anyway, we're gonna need you to silence the sentries while I get inside the paintings and get an eye on what's going on.", she says authoritatively.

Rope is spooled through a winch, and then tied to a bag that reads "90 lbs. sand".

"When we know all that, Tyrfing tunnels under the museum with Glacia and La Hoegura. When they're least expecting it, they burst out of a hole in the ground, and Glacia freezes them before Hoegura punches them out!", Rabbit declares.

A ribbon in teal and pink is tied into a bow, and pulled tight.

Finally, Rabbit declares, "And then Liliel shows up with a bunch of sandwiches for lunch! Hooray!"

Zooming out, the reader can see that Rabbit is announcing that to Boutons, the HQ cat. "Eh, you think I should actually tell the others?", the cartoon says in disbelief, before the cat trots off. "Wait, we haven't even worked out what kind of sandwiches!", she says, chasing after.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?



Freak: +1 | Danger: -1 | Savior: +1 | Superior: +2 | Mundane: -1 | Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None


Liliel didn't quite understand why a jet would have a fridge, but it does, and as such, she stored some sandwiches there. Without telling White Rabbit, of course, knowing how she acts. The remaining cake had been locked away in the fridge of the base too, so she wasn't worried about it.

But what she was worried about, is the fact that she didn't quite understand what was going on. Terrorism? What is that? From what she gathered, it was supposed to be some sort of way to get someone else to do what they want. But it seems such an ineffective method that it almost seems alien to her. Discussion, and convincing someone peacefully, is a long lasting method of getting someone else to do what they want.

So what is this supposed to achieve? Would they target Tyrfing? She didn't know....

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.



Freak: +3 | Danger: +1 | Savior: +0 | Superior: +0 | Mundane: -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None | Burn: 0 | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

Tyrfing folds her arms and glares indignantly at Agent Pisa as she adds that fourth objective. Bitch... Weren't they supposed to be exonerated from what happened to the Eiffel Tower? Obviously Agent Pisa didn't think so. Fine, whatever. But did she really think she'd willingly raze a building with hostages inside? Like, what the hell? Turning her back on the agent without saying a word, Tyrfing exits the room and heads for the jet.

Sitting down in her seat she wished she could focus on the mission ahead, but she couldn't hold back the memories of Paris and was filled with unease about what might happen. The twisted metal and the roaring inferno... This time there would be innocents standing in the way, right there in the thick of it. She couldn't afford to let it happen again. Maybe this was a terrible idea. Maybe she should just stay in Warsaw. The rest of the team could probably handle it... And then what, should she stay locked up for the rest of her life with only Agent Pisa to keep her company? Oh hell no. She had to get out there, or she would never learn control. She thinks about the lessons her grandmother had given her and nods to herself. This time she'd prove it to everyone that she could show restraint.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Danger +2 | Freak +1 | Savior -1 | Superior +1 | Mundane +0
Potential: 4/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

I'm... pretty silent through most of the briefing. Sure, yeah, Agent Pisa is talking trash, but more importantly than that... this is all starting to sound really familiar. Take hostages, provoke a heroic response... and then... God dammit, I know the answer is hiding somewhere in my head. If it is Cero Miedo, then there's going to be a trick. I think there was something about a pathogen, maybe? Like the hostages would be infected with some sort of weirdo designer thing that can turn off powers. I don't know. They were probably counting on the A-Team coming through so they could zap them out of the picture. Maybe it won't be that. Maybe it won't be anything at all past a hostage scenario. But... I'm worried.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Danger -1 | Freak +2 | Savior +1 | Superior +3 | Mundane -1
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None! | Location: Wężowy Memoriał

My eyes are practically rolling out of my head from Agent Pissed's fourth request. Christ, get the hell over it already. It's not like we're going to end up burning down every important building. Not on purpose, anyways.

Honestly? I don't give a drat about the 'great and the good.' I'll save those hostages and beat up those terrorists my own way, and I'll do it with style. That's how I've always done it, and I don't need some pissed off agent telling me what I can or can't do. As long as we save the day, and look good doing it, then that's all that matters. Who the hell cares if we end up destroying some moldy old paintings?

Standing up, I turn, and start walking, "Come on," I pat Isabelle on her shoulder as I pass her by, "Let's go before Agent Pissed decides to yell at us for another 15 minutes."

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!



Freak +3 | Danger +1 | Savior +0 | Superior +1 | Mundane -2
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: The Jet


Art. To some extent, Rabbit saw it differently like the rest. More like doorways to different worlds, worlds full of people. Maybe they were still when people looked, but to Rabbit, things could go full Pixar at any moment. Getting in and out of a piece of art wasn't hard, though there was always the worry that she wouldn't get out again one day, that she'd be frozen in place again, trapped in paper...

It's this kind of thoughts that have her pacing along the length of the plane, trying how best to ponder this out, and also because it gives her an excuse to nose in on anybody's nonsense without warning. Speaking of which, she leans over the back of Tyrfing's seat. "Um, how do I put this, like, the whole thing, well, it really wasn't-" She holds her hands out as if trying to grasp her point. "- I mean, who can say, you know? It's not really something that can... and villains... you know?" She swings around to the side of the seat. "I mean, we have to believe in stuff, or else they win, and we don't, and that's bad-"

There's a long blank stare for a moment as she tries to smile broadly, and it might not be comfortable.

She tugs at her collar. "So, um, great talk! Apres la pluie le beau temps!", she says, and then starts hurrying off.

Trying to Comfort Tyrfing, but it's a big fat http://orokos.com/roll/596027. Guess that marks potential. Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?


Freak +1 | Danger -1 | Savior +2 | Superior +0 | Mundane +1
Potential 0/5 | Conditions: None | Location: Post-Meeting

Never a moment’s rest, was there? Then again, this wasn’t exactly usual either. Certainly you’d have a villain here and a villain there, but for all these major incidents to be occurring so frequently, one after the other? It reeked of conspiracy, of a bigger picture.

...That’s what my family thought, at any rate, especially my mother. That these incidents weren’t random. That there was someone masterminding all of this. Or at least some of this. But for what? All this supposed mastermind had accomplished so far was putting us on high alert, which seemed to me quite counterproductive. Though, then again, it sounded from what Agent Pisa said that we were very understaffed at the moment. Perhaps this supposed mastermind’s intent was to distract our senior heroes so they could… what, exactly? Pull off some grand heist elsewhere in Europe?

Too many questions, and not enough evidence to support any theories. Nevertheless, I felt my mother was likely right here. If it was just Paris after Jekyll and Hyde, maybe it could be a coincidence. But now Prague as well? Definitely suspicious.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply