Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

AE eat the soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Prince of Space posted:

That missing page from our spellbook contains the spell we need to overcome this trap. Dracula is certainly toying with us.

1A Grab that page
1E Use that spell

Let's hope we can get the page before it gets covered in blood.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

DB

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

CGIL

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

D

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

BB

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B
E
Y
J

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Nyaa posted:

B then E

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I have to work tomorrow afternoon, so don't expect anything before 9 MDT (GMT-6 currently).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

As you hope the dancing standards of this group haven't advanced in the last couple of centuries, a song begins to play in the background that immediately dashes those hopes. Maybe your opponent hasn't studied anything since that song was released decades ago? You certainly haven't studied much of it in years because focusing on combat skills has always seemed more important than trying to carry a conversation about things you know or care nothing about or...having a dance-off with a vampire for his magical shoes.

You watch Fred Ascare for another moment or two before he and his partner float down near you. Fred shoots you a predatory glance that heats you up in a strange manner for several seconds, but shake it off to tell him what you want.

"A dance-off, dear? I hope you understand that I'll claim your throat if you lose." The warmth his looks gave you changes to an ice bath through your veins. "But to keep it from being too one-sided, you can choose what decade's music you wish to dance to."

What decade?
A. 1970s
B. 1980s
C. 1990s
D. 2000s
E. 2010s
F. Something older! (insert your choice)

I apologize for this being incredibly short but my autoimmune disease is kicking my rear end at the moment and writing takes precious brain cells better spent on sleeping and cuddling cats.

• Locked thread