Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

I can definitely help with that

ApeHawk posted:

[/i]Specifically, the drugs. And alcohol.[/i]

Nice LP so far. This game has one of the coolest intros to a game, but sadly, I just never really got into it. Really interested to see where this goes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Siegkrow posted:

Jon, from Many a Truck Need, does some insane poo poo. Permadesth mode was too easy for him, so he made his "You Online Live Once" runs, which are about one permanent health bar, no healing. He even has a self counter for it because the game has a slight time based healrate, and entering DLC resets your HP and Rads.

And he completed both New Vegas and Fallout 3 under those rules.

That's some hilariously unintentional auto correct right there.

Currently watching Jon's "You Only Live Once" playthrough. Thanks for the recommend ApeHawk!

Xandor TikRoth
Mar 10, 2012

Sketchie posted:

If anyone wants to know what Sun said to Loyal in the latest update, it's If you do not stop calling me a barbarian, I will put your corn inside your butt.

:allears:

Had to Google Translate that one. Gave me a chuckle when I read it.