Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love this game. :3:

Never did a cannibal run, though. Always saved it for an evil playthrough, but it turns out, I don't really have being evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I assume everybody kills Vulpes and takes his cool hat.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Half the time this quest bugs out on me, with Bright and the rest hostile as soon as I enter their office area.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like bringing Cass along

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
domo arigato fister roboto

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like the Boomers.

The mini-Boomers are so happy when you bring them toys. :3:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

queserasera posted:

I like them better than the Brotherhood in this game. They have a few things in common--wanting to keep others out, hoarding bits of old culture--but the Boomers have less angst. Many of them apologize for being rude once you have better rep with them. And they're a bunch of rubes with artillery. It's like visiting home for a weekend. :allears:

I would love them even more if they gave you a Crazy Harry type as an NPC follower.

Oh, man. Should have been able to recruit old cat after you get the plane for him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

incompetent posted:

私の尻に玉蜀黍を突き出すと私に野蛮と呼ぶ
shove corn into my butt and call me a savage :downsa:

same

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One of the best DLCs ever

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Psht, it's not even the best DLC in its own game.

Primarily because it's in a game containing Dead Money, which is the best DLC/self-contained story of any video game, but still.

Dead Money is the worst DLC in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't the a/c straight up commit suicide in that movie?