Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean it's clear to me that Sun is hoping that by replacing as much of her body with cybernetics as possible, she won't be classified as a human anymore and thus it won't be cannibalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Vault 11 is one of the greatest stories Fallout will ever tell.

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Sun Vulture's Bizzare Adventure, Part 2: Cannibal Tendency.

Looking forward to seeing her run around OWB!

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

EggsAisle posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a New Vegas LP get as far as one of the DLC's before. :toot:

OWB is a good DLC, and a lot of people's favorite. It's probably the best quality entry overall. I'm really looking forward to Dead Money as well, given our protagonist's... culinary adventurism.

One of the last ones did Honest Hearts for sure, and maybe Dead Money?